Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Shrt 1 nxt tme i wnt a big updte. Cmng to updte jst lvd t i jst lve sharn n ds. Vcky s so dsgstng nd neha i hpe she gts to knw abt hm sn SWARON cnvrstns wer awsme swym s softning he ws wtng fr hr nd hs cncrn nd d lst sntnce FOR YOU t jst tuk t nthr lvl tq

Hey,

Thanks for reading and liking! I am glad you enjoyed the SwaRon conversation and Sharon in general. Will update the next part soon. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koms_vrushan

hai u r awesome writer. love this ff. story is so interesting and ya waiting for the next update.

Thanks a ton for reading the FF (and liking it) :)
I am working on the update. Should be up soon. Hope you enjoy it.
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrinaS10

Thanks a ton for reading the FF (and liking it) :)
I am working on the update. Should be up soon. Hope you enjoy it.

its obvious we definitely enjoy ur update.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Chapter 7 - The Consequences

"For me?" a baffled Sharon asked Swayam. He had never done anything for her, ever.

Swayam looked Sharon straight in the eye but didn't say anything. When she walked in his life, a month back, he was indifferent about the new development. He didn't care for her. Still didn't, he tried to assure himself. But his actions and words betrayed his thoughts.

What Vicky did was inexcusable and repulsive. When he found out Vicky misbehaved with Sharon, he hit the roof. There was this sudden eruption of fury and the imminent need to punish Vicky. He had never physically assaulted anyone in his life before. He was a business man, not a goon. But seeing Vicky's hand on Sharon's wrist, it made him livid.

Sharon was still waiting for a reply, a sarcastic comment, anything. But it never came. Swayam turned around and left her, alone in the room.

---------

Sharon's woes were far from over. The next morning a fuming Raj Shekhwat (Vicky's father) came to the house. Anjali and Rishi had no idea about the incident. They gaped at Raj as he filled them in. Raj's version rather Vicky's version was, as expected, much different from the truth. Raj described the incident at the night of the party as a genuine mistake and accused Swayam of cruelly beating his son.

"My son is admitted in the hospital. Doctors are saying he has internal bleeding," Raj spoke gesturing with his hands, "He was coughing up blood."

Rishi turned to Swayam, "Is this true? You beat Vicky?"

Swayam nodded.

Rishi gasped and Anjali fell on her chair, her hand rubbing her temples.

Sharon looked at Swayam, thinking why he was not telling what actually happened. Rishi was berating Swayam and Raj was threatening police action. That's when Sharon decided enough was enough. She silenced everyone and told them the real story.

Anjali and Rishi looked at each other, absorbing the events that were unfolding. Raj started shaking his hands, "This is perfect. First Swayam manhandles my son and now this Singhania is spewing lies."

Sharon was indignant, "Lies! You think I will lie about something like this?"

Raj hit back, "I wouldn't put anything past a Singhania. Is this what you fed Swayam? Is that why he beat my son?" He then turned to face Rishi and spoke with a mellow voice, "I am your brother, your family and this outsider," he said pointing at Sharon, "has already started to divide us. Do you really believe her?"

"Yes," came Swayam's strong voice. Everyone looked at him. "Yes, we believe her. Your son is filthy piece of low life. He is lucky that I didn't finish him. And who are you calling an outsider? She is my wife, my family and if anyone so much as looks at her with wrong intention, I will not spare them."

Sharon stared at Swayam. In the midst of all the drama, she felt like smiling. She felt like she belonged, like she was a part of a family, she was with a guy who was defending her, calling her his own. Swayam's intensity scared her but his words struck a chord in her heart.

Raj mocked Sharon, "My son could never do that; not with a Singhania," He looked at Swayam, "you may have married one but we still have dignity left."

Sharon clenched her fists. She had had enough of both the father and son. They were constantly referring her as a Singhania, like someone inferior. She wanted to hurt them.

She jeered at Raj, "Your son has standard? Is that why he is having an affair with the help?"

Raj was flabbergasted. "What?"

Sharon felt a wave of relief. She had struck a blow and it hit him, "Did you not know Uncle Raj? Her name is Neha and she works here. That's some pretty high benchmark your son has set."

There was silence. It felt like music to her ears, "They have been together for some months now," she went on, wanting to insert the metaphorical knife further in Raj, "Billionaire's son romantically involved with the servant- I like the sound of that. Do you want to meet the girl?"

Raj turned around and left in a huff. Sharon felt triumphant. It was the first time she wanted to hurt someone so bad and she had. But slowly it dawned on her what she had said. She had told everyone about Neha's affair with Vicky after Neha had specially requested her not to. She had also spoken of Neha as the help, as someone inferior, where as in reality she considered Neha her friend.

Sharon closed her eyes, regretting her words. In a moment of heat, she blurted everything. In trying to hurt Raj, she had humiliated Neha. She had spoken of Neha in the same offensive manner as Raj had talked about her. What was she becoming? What had she done?

---------

"I am impressed Sharon," Anjali stated after Rishi and Swayam had left for office. "You held your own so well. I thought you'd be one of those girls - weak and a crybaby, but you surprised me. They way you tackled Raj was remarkable."

Sharon replied blankly, "It was not one of my finest moments."

Anjali added, "Vicky will never enter the gates of this house again. Not even Raj, until he comes to his senses and apologizes for his son's behaviour. I always hated the father-son duo but thought they were harmless. This time Vicky had crossed all limits."

Sharon gave a weak smile.

Anjali went on, "I will have to fire Neha though."

"Fire Neha?" Sharon repeated in shock "Why?"

Anjali asserted, "Because she has broken the house rules. The staff is never to get involved in any of the family or personal matter. Neha didn't follow that rule. If I don't fire her, what example will I set for the other members of the staff?"

Sharon protested, "This is not Neha's fault. Don't punish her for my mistake."

Anjali shook her head, "Rules are rules. She has to go. We have more than a dozen staff working in this house alone. If I let one slip by, the others will be encouraged. We can't condone such behavior."

Sharon had an argument with Anjali for quite some time but Anjali refused to budge. She had made her stand clear- Neha would be fired whether Sharon liked it or not.

---------

Later in the evening Sharon went to Neha's room. She was busy packing.

Sharon cleared her throat, "Neha, I am so sorry."

Neha didn't reply.

"Please," Sharon added, "I didn't mean to tell anyone. It's just that Raj Shekhwat kept mocking me and I couldn't control myself."

"Okay," Neha replied robotically.

"You have to believe me Neha," Sharon pleaded, "I tried to change mom's mind, but you know her. Once she takes a decision, it's as good as set in stone."

"Okay," Neha repeated her answer.

Sharon held Neha's hands, "You are my friend, one of my first friends in this house. I would never want to hurt you on purpose. What happened was unintentional."

Neha looked at her, "You know when you first came in this house I felt bad for you. You looked so sad, alone and lost, I wanted to help you. But I guess I misread the situation. You are just like one of them Sharon- a true Shekhwat. You'll do what it takes to keep your ego afloat."

"That's not true Neha," Sharon voice broke.

Neha went back to her packing.

Sharon tried once again, "At least let me try and make it up to you. You can work at my father's house, or his office - I'll get you a job there or anywhere."

Neha curled her lips, "Thanks Ma'am but I won't need your help." Saying this, she picked up 1 suitcase and left the room.

A tear rolled down Sharon's cheek as Neha walked away.

---------

It had been a long and tiring day for Sharon. She stood in the balcony of her room, hoping the view would soothe her nerves. The sun was setting at the horizon and the sky had a reddish-orange hue.

"Is everything fine?" came Swayam's voice from behind. He stood beside her and looked at her.

Sharon's eyes were set on the setting sun. She sighed, "No, not really. Your mom fired Neha even after I requested her not to."

"Oh," he mumbled.

"Yeah," Sharon spoke in hoarse voice, "And now Neha despises me. You know she said I am becoming a Shekhawat - just like you"

"And that's bad?" he teased, trying to suppress a smile.

Sharon gulped, "I... didn't mean that... I..."

Her eyes were watery and her face a mixture of confusion and embarrassment. She looked so cute, Swayam thought to himself.

Sharon went on, "I am a horrible person. I broke her heart and got her thrown out." At this point she started crying, "I offered to help her but she declined," she said between sobs.

Swayam wanted to console her. Without thinking, he pulled her into his arms and wrapped his hands around her waist. Her face was pressed on his chest and she was weeping. He could smell her perfume. She was so frail, like a delicate flower. He wanted to protect her - to be by her side.

"It's okay," he calmed her, running a hand over her head.

Sharon encircled her arms around his back. Being close to him felt so tranquil. She stopped crying and relaxed in his arms. His grip around her waist became a tad tighter. She responded by coming even closer to him, though there was no space to cover. They stood there, standing in each other's arms, for what felt like ages.

She slowly lifted her head and looked at him. His one hand was around her back, pulling her into a tight embrace. With the other hand, he wiped her cheeks and eyes. They looked at each other, unsure of what to do next. She felt her heart beat faster.

She finally found her voice, "We... should go down... for dinner."

Swayam slowly nodded and untwined his hands. She didn't want him to. In his arms she felt safe.

"We should," he repeated and walked in the room.

Sharon stood there speechless. Few minutes ago she was complaining about being compared to him and now she wanted to be in his embrace. Those arms, so strong, yet delicately wrapped her. She could still feel the warmth of his body, the smell of his cologne, his delicate touch on her face.

She took a deep breath, trying to quiet the thoughts rising in her mind.

-------

Swayam walked as fast as he could away from his room. He had just hugged her - for the first time. He didn't understand why he had done so. She was crying and he wanted to comfort her. That was it, he thought, or was it? He felt conflicted - he thought about the promise he made to himself few years back. So why was he letting his guard down for Sharon?

His mind went back to the pain he had once felt. It was a lot. He couldn't bear it again. He shouldn't have hugged her, he shouldn't have initiated that kind of intimacy or given her any hopes.

Hopes... hopes were what crushed people. He knew he had to avoid her, talking to her or thinking about her.

But a small voice in his head wouldn't leave him alone -Did he feel something for her?

---------

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mine.

^Unreserve^

I felt bad for Sharon. . .In the moment she really broke her promise She got to prove her point on the cost of a friend.

Never speak when you are angry, yeah!

The only good thing that came out of this was Swayam backing his wife like he should do.

It felt good to see that.

And the bedroom scene where Sharon so meekly confessed that she was becoming a Shekhawat :P It was so cute and so genuine. The innocene of it had to make Swayam smile.

But the hug was such a pleasent surprise. It felt so beautiful <3 Swayam has no control over himself around her and to see thatin this way was such a treat.

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update..
Swaron first hug..so soothing
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
poor neha 😕
swarob hug 😉
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Loved it Loved it!
Man the dynamic you created is brilliant, its so amazing how your Swayam is so conflicted at times yet so protective at others. I think the angle between Neha and Sharon was amazing too, though in my opinion Neha technically was way in the wrong because a relationship of this sort between any employee and boss is unethical on a lot of levels. And as much as Sharon feels bad, it still shouldn't be accepted even by her regardless of how morally correct Sharon is. I am sorry if i crossed any lines, its just an opinion on my behalf which is why i felt like sharing it.
But as for the chapter or shall i say episode, Brilliant!

Neet <3
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Superb update..
Swaron first hug..so soothing

Thanks for reading! I am glad you like it :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

Nice update.
poor neha 😕
swarob hug 😉

Thanks for reading! Sucks for Neha :(