Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: eshitabahadur

Superb update!!

Update soon.. :)

Thanks for liking. Next part will be updated soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Vicky is disgusting..
Our swaron tought him a great lessen.
Hope now he won't trouble sharon..

So swaron equation is getting normal...
Nice

Thanks for reading! SwaRon did teach Vicky a good lesson and yeah, it's a something of a start for SwaRon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShradhaP13

Nyc one...😊

this Vicky is such a jerk...😑
Good tht Swayam gave him really nyc dinner...
And OMG wht was tht 'I did it for You"
uh...hmm... someone is softening πŸ˜‰
Pls continue soon cant wait to read further...
(and a long one if possible 😳)

Thanks for reading and liking! Swayam is beginning to soften, even if a little. Next part will be updated soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yadnyasawant

hey awesome update
loved it
want more of swaron pls pls
pls update nxt chapter soon pls

Thanks for reading and liking! Next part should be updated soon and more SwRon πŸ‘πŸΌ
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai u r awesome writer. love this ff. story is so interesting and ya waiting for the next update.
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Hey:)

This was a nice update, but a short one I'd say :( Please give a little longer update next time :)

Vicky's disgusting ,no doubt in that specially after learning about his relation with Neha,I loathe him even more for what he did, but I have a feeling there's a reason he is doing all this and maybe the reason has something major to do with Swayam,coz only such a possibility justifies Swayam's terrifying anger, but having said that, I want to give some credit to the growing soft corner,he's developed for his dear wife as well! 😳

Sharon never fails fo impress me. I loved how she handled the situation single handedly when it wasn't totally in her favor. Our girl is brave!

The last part surely left me stunned!.. Can't wait to read further,specially after the sudden 'I did it for you' ,I really want to know what else he's going to do for her!😳Update soonish:)

Love,
Shreya

Hey Shreya, Thanks for reading and liking. :)

Sharon is really brave and can take good care of herself. Swayam sure is softening a little, surprising Sharon when he made it clear the last time that he does everything for himself.

Poor Neha thinks Vicky is out of her league when Sharon knows that the opposite is true.

I am working on the update. Should be up soon.
Edited by BrinaS10 - 8 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rutu

Loved the update. Nice plotline and the thing which I absolutely loved was you cleared the matter then and there, instead of dragging the story wherein Swayam would come rto now about all the stuff at later point. Great job! I like the progress in their story, nor very slow not very fast, but just the required pace. And yes thank you for considering my suggestion! The other characters also got their required parts, minimal yet effective! Now I'm very eager to know what happens next. Keep up the good work and yes PM me please :-)

Hey, thanks for reading!

I am glad you liked this part and the pace. More SwaRon to come :)

Working on the update. It should be up in a day or two.

Thanks again!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Hello

Yet again an amazing update

This is such a beautiful update and the way it went was surprising.

Vicky behaving so to Sharon and Sharon hitting him to Sharon -neha convo was well penned.

I thought swayum will not get to know abt it in this update but thanks to u he got to know

The neha-vicky thing was surprising and shocking.
Well its good that Sharon is finding a friend in taani and of course neha.

Swayum here is sweet in a diff. Way. The way he is mellowing to Sharon is bliss to read.

The eve time vicky was disgusting and got what he deserves.

Well it was cute when swayum got concerned for Sharon in the night seeing her bandaged hand.

The last part was all the more sweet the concerned swayum and shocked Sharon.

FOR YOU... I DID IT FOR YOU

Beautifully penned update. Its really good.the progress to the story and way the characters are its amazing

Awaiting next

Hey, thanks for this response! :)

I am so glad you liked the update. Neha-Vicky were cute in the show and I thought it could be used in this FF too. But of course FF Vicky is nothing like the show's Vicky.

Swayam finding out and reacting that way is something of a start for them. He tries to be indifferent but I guess, sometimes you just have to get involved.

I'm working on the next part. Should be up soon

Thanks again!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

This update was Bang On!

I am loving the SwaRon moments you have started to incorporate from last two updates.

Vicky is a jerk like seriously hitting on his brother's wife is GROSS!!!! Neha better save herself from this piece of shit.

What surprised me was Sharon's punches. Dude 'Purple Hues', must have hit hard, huh? LOL.

I absolutely loved how Swayam didnt spare Vicky at all like he properly fed himself with much of his blood.

Sharon immediately ran to his side, "Swayam, leave him. He is bleeding."

"Not enough," Swayam said and punched him in the gut again.

I HEART THIS ONE!

And lastly Swayam saying he did all that for her. Wow. Sounds like music to my ears :P

Chitra :)

Hi Chitra, Thanks a ton for reading and responding. :)

I am so so so happy that you liked those bits of dialogue. Vicky did really get on Swayam's nerves and hitting on brother's wife, as you said, is gross.

Sharon is a strong person. I don't really want to portray her either as an abla naari or super out-of-characer strong. Vicky was drunk the night before so she did get an upper hand there. Sharon had a bruised hand so Vicky did get a good slap :D

Thanks again for liking!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

Sly loving this story so much! With each update you're raising the temperature and the sexual tension! And have to say jealous and overprotective Swayam is always the best when it is done right, and man you killed it when he punched Vikie. You're so good and i am so glad that you are writing a story in this forum, I am waiting eagerly for that next update and please make it long!

Neet <3

Hey Neet!

Can't thank you enough for the continued support. Working on the update. Hope you like the future parts too :)