Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyvaishu

wow so beautifully written!!
the words really touched my heart 👏
I loved the title a lot
do write more n plz pm if possible

Thankyou so much for mentioning the title! I'm glad to have found myself a new reader:)
Yes I'll surely PM you 😊
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really wanted to leave a comment on this but... I am speechless... this... I hadn't expected this... From the first couple of lines, i had expected it to be some sort of sad note that will make your heart ache and you know... basically want to drown in your own tears due to sheer hatred for treacherous life... but this was the exact opposite, it made me smile! From personal experience, I know it's so much easier to write something sad than something happy... and writing a note with a depressing background but still uplifting in a way... commendable!
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srstrulez

I really wanted to leave a comment on this but... I am speechless... this... I hadn't expected this... From the first couple of lines, i had expected it to be some sort of sad note that will make your heart ache and you know... basically want to drown in your own tears due to sheer hatred for treacherous life... but this was the exact opposite, it made me smile! From personal experience, I know it's so much easier to write something sad than something happy... and writing a note with a depressing background but still uplifting in a way... commendable!

Thankyou so much !Your words put a smile on my face too!..I'm so happy you liked it and more importantly satisfied coz it made you smile despite the depressing background:)