Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ripped

Swayam's POV :

Lost!..Thats the word which defines me right now. Everything seems to be blurr ahead of me. I feel unsure about my own self. Actually I am not sure about anything and I think I am complicating my life even more than it already is by thinking about it all the time; by thinking about her all the time or rather thinking about us all the time.

Its just a phase , I remind myself for the upteenth time. A normal,passing phase which almost every individual goes through in his life at some point of time.Normal? I am not really sure about that.

A passing phase? Really? And did I even want it to be called one in the first place? Even now?Even after she ripped my soul yet another time?
My mind seems so contradicting right now. Just a moment back I was pacifying myself by calling it all a phase and now I realize I don't want it to be one. Sigh!.
Why does she still have that control over me and my mind? Why do I still give her that authority to bring all those feelings up to the brim when in reality I thought I am going to end them? Wasn't that the reason for the fateful destiny of our relationship?

"Sharon Rai Prakash, I am breaking up with you".

My own words stung me hard. Why is it killing to be reminded of her broken frame and endless pleading ? Why even now ,when she broke everything inside me in a moment by denying our relationship publicly and making me look like a pathetic,desperate stalker in front of everyone?By insulting every bit of my soul which had only loved her. Had I been dreaming all this while? Everything that seemed like a fairytale until now, was it all a lie? Was it an illusion when she finally broke all the barriers between us, when she said that she loved me too? Didn't all those moments we spent with each other mean anything?

What do I trust on? Her curt denial or those tears of repentance that followed after it probably struck her what her so called reflex had done to both of us...,if she did repent that is.

Shouldn't I be despising her right now?Then why do I always end up doing the exact reverse of what I should be doing?Why am I letting her influence my life so much? Why is she always the motive behind every action of mine?

The sane part of me told me that this is right for us, for me.I can't let her scar me more.She has torn me apart and I definitely don't deserve a stubborn, ruthless ,impulsive control freak who didn't think once before smashing my soul every single time, right? But this part is as big as an atom in a molecule.

The truth was crystal clear. I couldn't help but miss her.Even when my anger was at its peak ,I couldn't bring myself to hate her. Hell , I couldnt stand my own words against her.My heart still wants to take her side.I should move on, it's high time I do that and I know that but the question is, can I? Will I really be able to let go of the person who makes me? Will I be able to move on over that girl who occupies not just the largest part of my heart; but my entire freaking heart?
Is it possible to live without your own soul? Leaving her will be like screwing my own ecstasy; my own bliss... The nastiest and the most fearsome thing about letting go is that dreadful thought, that if I let go of her will she care enough to stitch it back?

I want to walk away from her,from those memories which make my heart bleed,which makes me restless, weak and vulnerable. But whom am I kidding? The fact remains that I still love her insanely with all that I have. I still adore her to an intensity ,the depth of which even I can never fathom. Its not what I feel for her, its something I never felt for anyone else in the world, not even for myself. My heart skips a beat the moment it witnesses her mere sight. She means the world to me or the universe if it signifies a larger number or amount... She matters a lot more than she should and a lot more than I ever expected her to mean to me.

It took less than a minute for me to fall for her,but its going to take a lifetime for me to let her go, to move on, to free my soul which is now entangled with hers.
I don't know what destiny would bring our way ,but even now,after all this my poor soul hopes that we'd cross each other's paths someday weaving a better tomorrow, together .

Yeah, it can never be a passing phase, because she still rules my ripped heart and always will.

Note Below
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Note

I don't know if its my gloomy mood or my love for the heartbroken SwaRon that made me write this.
Swayam and Sharon's breakup was surely a painful moment but I wished to highlight Swayam's feelings after that emotional breakdown.

Do comment if you like it:)

Love,
Shreya
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i jst don't knw wht to say
u bring that horrible scenes memory
i still feel swayam's defeat his agony
that was a scene which actually tore m n i seriously hated sharon for that time being
u jst penned it so well
d swayam he is angry upset with her heartbroken by her bt still this stupod heart jst beat for her
beautifully written
awesome os

p.s :im d first one to comment seriously😊
Edited by prachi_vrushan - 8 years ago
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M jst spel bounded by d way u emoted swayam felngs each nd evry wrd specifies swayam nd d lst prt ws awsm "it can never be passing phase bcoz she still rules my ripped heart nd always will" jst lvd d whole os keep writing more
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was a very strong scene, emotionally. Your take on it was really good. :D
The helplessness Swayam felt, his clashing emotions regarding Sharon, his defeated stance; nicely portrayed. Great job.

Cheers. :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
That was a brilliant piece dear. I really loved it.
Its been long since i read one SwaRon OS and your words, that scene and their pain, agony, everything was beautifully written.👏

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor swayam had to suffer so much

But he just cant forget sharon..
He loves her deeply..
Nice one
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very beautiful os
Well penned
The words were as impactful as the scene was
Right words at right place making more effect.
Swayum can never fall out of love for Sharon
Her actions at times confuses him and she herself sometimes
Beautifully written
Well when show was on air I felt bad for Sharon and not swayum I know that's weird may b bcoz of my love for Sharon's character or bcoz it was vrushyy as Sharon.
But Sharon is one of the unique character and I love that role.
At the end nice os..

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh man the depth.
Something that defines this OS would be profundity.
The insight you have given in this story, has drawn me into a fascination.

His frangible state, has been written with such care and intricacy. A good job done. :D

Love Ana ❤️
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well written piece... write more... 😊