.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Same fate this time.

Not first.

^Unreserve^

Soon? Soon enough?

This drabble was so so so beautiful. Okay let me reveal a secret here. I had always wanted to write something combining colors with SwaRon. Its been a long standing wish now and reading this piece felt like it almost got completed. And I am so glad it happened through you. πŸ€—

It so felt like I was transported to 2011 there were instances playing in my head as I read every line. This was short but was so effective.

Swayam brought out the best and unexpected of sharon from such deep cores that even she was left stunned. As the drabble says she was so involved in searching and settling for greys that when she actually saw the beauty of rainbow she refused to believe on it.

I loved this one you know that by now :P

Chitra :)

Soon enough. Moi happy. 🀑

Wow, well I'm super glad I unknowingly fulfilled a wish of yours. Wow, really. That must increase your love for me, right? ☺️

I never even watched 2011 episodes to be honest. I'm quite rusty regarding their actual characteristics at that time, I just make up my own. Thank you so so much. πŸ€—

Sweetplum.

Edited by .nerfherder - 8 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Reserved!

Unreserved

Well well, colours and denial that's one hell of a captivating name.

The story that revolved around the base of Sharon's prime characterisation. One thing that I really love about her characterisation is that even though she could fathom grey more into her life, she was never a nondescript. Such a contradiction in herself is what makes anyone excited to read about her more.

The fact that swayam made her feel that way or could engender any kind of colour other than grey in her life was something if informally I had to say "Unputdownable".

She believed in being grey, but to her surprise swayam never allowed that, his love was never pallid. That is something that I always admire.

Ah! This drabble, makes you travel back to many instances that have happened. Thank you so much for doing that. <3
Last but not the least, I will conclude saying I loved it <3

Much love,
Ana ❀️

The appreciation for the title surprises me, to be honest, for it was pulled from the top of my head without much thought. πŸ˜†

Ana, thank you so much for the lovely comment. πŸ€— I agree with you, the battles which Sharon wages within herself gives an interesting dimension to her character. And I have always liked to believe that she was very much aware of them and perhaps had even grown to accept them fully, before Swayam.

Swayam's presence itself would have raised questions inside her, and challenge her theories. Basically, the idea I had behind this drabble. :v

Glad you loved it. 😳
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is BEAUTIFUL... 😊