Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barkha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ok so I went through all the parts why are they called bad boys ? Sharon n Nandu are already melted to their boys isnt it ;-) Rey gawddd he seems to be too hot spclly when you describe him :-D this boss thingie is a danger indicator :-/ would love to know more spclly how Rey will win her :-)
Edited by Barkha_ - 8 years ago
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update the next part soon we are waiting for this
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 4

Kriya's POV

I went upstairs, ignoring the awkwardness. I know I shouldn't be angry on Sharon and Nandini but I don't want them to be here, they would ruin everything. After all they are bad boys, and I don't know why but whenever Rey is with me, I feel something inside, like I had never felt before. Only thought of him here make me shiver. I have known him from the start of the senior year and I have seen him doing the dirty things with other girls, like flirting and make out session. But now even thinking of another girl with him is affecting me and I don't know why?

Someone knock the door making me jump and Nandini enter with a guilt look. Of course you should be guilty, you made me mad you stubborn girls. She sits on the bed beside me without even looking me.

"Kriya" she whispers. I only hum in reply. I don't want to talk about anything now; I mean they didn't even ask me before allowing them to live here. And I don't know what made me guilty when Rey was saying about they would leave, and that only made my inside churn only hearing about leaving him from here or leaving me.

Sharon's scream made me and Nandini jump from the bed and we rushed downstairs to find a big buff guy holding a gun against Sharon's forehead. They hadn't heard us coming because three more were holding the boys with a tight grip.

I saw Swayam and he was glaring at the man holding the gun on her forehead that if possible he would be under the ground or death. But that was not what only seen, when he turns to see Sharon hearing her whimper his eyes soften and with the concern it was his love for her that could be seen. Did he just show the love for her or I am just imagining emotions.

Shaking my head I look towards Nandini to check if she is afraid and as usual she is. Moving my eyes around the hall, I found a long hard wooden stick beside Nandini, which was place in a corner. Tip toeing silently I pick the wood stick and goes towards the man holding Sharon, just as he was about to turn around I hit him hard on his back head and with a loud thud he fall on the floor. He was going unconscious. I felt eyes on me and turn around to find the amusements and in return they only got my sheepish smile with a shrugging shoulder.

"Did you just hit him on the head?" a very angry voice asked behind me. Oh! Oh! May be I forgot that there are more thugs in my house. Ugh! I am never going to forget this day. Holding my sheepish smile I faced him and hit him with the wooden stick and then all hell broke.

_____

And about an hour later I found my hall with broken table, shattered vase, tore curtains and cracked glass. This is all a lot. Why were the thugs here? Why did they come to my house? Were they here for the boys?

Whisperings made me out of my thoughts and I found the girls doing first aid to Swayam and Manik. And the way my heart beats for the guy, my eyes automatically search for him and found him leaning against the kitchen door with a thoughtful look. I approach him, and now clearly see the bruise on his left cheek and a split lip.

I hesitantly took my hand to touch his bruise and he wince in pain and grabbed my wrist softly. I was about to pull my hand from him, when he slowly put it back on his bruise cheek and sighs in relief as if my only touch is the medicine.

"Are you ok?" I whisper so that he could only hear. He only nods his head while his eyes were closed. "Were they in my house because of you three?" I asked now more than a whisper so that everyone would hear it, and the way his eyes snapped open with shock I knew that the thugs were here for these boys only.

I quickly withdraw my hand from his cheek and turn my back to him facing the others. Swayam and Manik were standing holding their head downs, Sharon and Nandini just stood there speechless, knowing that my emotions are now going to burst at them. It's better if they don't argue now else I would be the reason if something happen.

"I told you, but you girls are stubborn" I told them shaking my head. "Or is it something you guys aren't telling me?" I eyed them suspiciously, from the start of the senior year they both just whispers around me and I almost felt bad sometime but I knew that they would tell me some day, May be. I left to my room when I don't get any reply.

It had been few weeks that they are here and things are going really well; the boys don't do nasty things as they promised to me. I mean the party; drinks and well etc .We are now heading for the camp the school has organized. I hadn't talked to the boys since the day the thugs had come. Yeah! The girls and me are perfect, what can I say I can't be angry on them for more than a 10 minute, just imagine 10 minute. Every day three of them try to talk to me but I just avoid them like the plagues. Since they live in the ground floor, it was easy to avoid them, they goes to school early from us. But in school I felt helpless because he was in my each and every class, and it was my bad luck that Sharon and Nandini share their sits with Swayam and Manik respectively and I on the other hand sit with him.

"Kriya, are you ready?" Sharon marched to the room, with her bag. I nod and zip my bag pack with a sigh. Lots of packing has been done. Since we are going for 10 days, Sharon said that all the needy things should be packed. It was her rule that whenever we go on a trip three of us should keep all three of us things in case we just forgot something so we could be available with an alternative. Sharon and her rule both are amusing to me sometime.

"Where is Nandini?" I asked putting my bag pack on my shoulder. "She is waiting downstairs, common girl we should leave quick" she said holding my wrist and dragging me out of my room. Seriously, a camp only made these girls so excited or I guess I smell something fishy here.

"Thank god! You're ready. Now hit the road boys!" Nandini shouts and runs to the door leaving me shock. Did she shout boys as in the one living here? I saw Sharon slowly slipping out of the door.

"Sharon!" she froze as if the deer caught in head. Did they plan it before without informing me? I went to her front facing her and she gives me a smile. "This was plan out before? Are the boys going with us?" I asked her hoping she would deny it and tell me that Nandini was just playing a prank on me.

"No, Kriya, they're not going with us" she said and a sighs, "but we're going with them" she said. And then I just couldn't stop what came and just then and there I slapped her, while she stare me with a shock. A gasp made me look behind Sharon to see Nandini standing, her hand on her opened mouth and the boys standing shock.

"Did you just slap her?" Nandini asked rushing to Sharon, who has tears running down her eyes. Sharon hug her Nandini as if her life depends on her, she was sobbing on Nandini's shoulder. "Yes, I did." I replied with a blank face, no matter what? I am not going to drop my wall I have created from the past years and not definitely for these boys.

I passed them to my car and move out the drive way roaring the engine. This is it. I am now going alone to the camp in my car. I don't need anyone's help to reach there. Soon I was out of the town. I kind of know that they are following me, but I don't care.

I know I have hurt Sharon deeply, but I had to do it, else she would force me to be close with the boys and then may be my attraction for him would be more, which I don't want at the moment. I now missed my mom and dad; if they would have been here then they would have told me what to do? I miss my parents badly.

A lone tear escape my eyes, I wished someone would be here to wipe it away, but alas I have no one. Deep down I knew that Sharon and Nandini would never leave me, and will forgive me for what I did but I can't forgive myself.

A growl made me comeback from my thoughts and I laugh a little realizing it's coming from my belly, needing some food. I stopped my car a while later on I found a McDonald, oh how I love it, only if Sharon and Nandini would be here.

I walked inside and took a table and was reading the menu when I heard a ding of bell and looked to find the boys walking inside followed by Sharon and Nandini. I pretend not to see them and look down to the menu.

"You know, you can't even pretend something" Sharon said, making me look at her and find everyone sitting around me. A sigh escaped my lips, I knew I can't be mad on her neither she would. But at least I tried for the best of her and mine.

"I know and I wasn't pretending" I said, they can recognize my voice with lack of emotions. They all frown but I just sat there.

"Yeah like you could lie also" Sharon scoffs. I know I am behaving like a bi*** but I don't care. I don't want to attract to him like Nandini and her. I don't want to repeat the same mistake she did a year ago, I don't want to be the second Sharon she is now.

"Look, Kri, I know and you too know that we are not mad at each other. So could you just drop your scuffs and snickers please" I said as a matter of fact and she just role her eyes at me. There's the Sharon I know of.

"Oh, please like you could just slap me and I will just forgive you" she said pointing finger to me. "Never miss, I am not falling for your antics now, not at least this time" she said as if I am the only one at fault.

"Just shut up and go to hell" I screamed and walked out not sparing a glance at my back. Just do hell with my life, the reason we are here only because they came to our life. It's all happening because of them. If they hadn't come into our happy life then we would have enjoyed it.

Hope you guys enjoy. Do hit Like and give comments. I really need appreciations. 😊
Love Aish.

Edited by PrincessAish - 8 years ago
RoseJasmine thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
For pms.

Buddy this Id.
khushiarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
what happen to kriya before one year
so she had made shell around her??
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb dear
Love sharon and kriya's bonding
Kriya is very hard nut to crk
Wow kriya is so brv she just hit tat guy
Love to see kriya's care for rey
Kriya is really very stubrn
She has to understand felings but no worry rey hai na wo samja dega
Thanks for pm
Update soon
And plz update all othwr work of urs
Do pm me when u update
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
love kriya sharon nandini bonding
kriya ko past vul ke present ko ek mauka dena chahiye, rey ko mauka dena chahiye
i hope kriya rey ko samjhe
waiting for the nxt update and thnx for pm
aur haa plzzz apne aur stories v update do
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting partπŸ‘
lovedd ttt😊
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update! I'm waiting fr the nxt prt... to see Rey manaofy Kriya πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ update soonishhh :-)