RoseJasmine thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Updated...

Do buddy this ID if you want pm
ramya.reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ye part already padliaaa update new one soon but haaa thoda slight changes u did
that romance part hayeee hope kria accepts him soon and jaldi update kar
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

luvd it

continue soon
Edited by Erique - 8 years ago
Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 3

Kriya's POV

I saw as the school building blast and all I thought was what the hell? All I could think of how it happened. And I only could see the guy holding me with a smirk on his face. I turn my head slightly to see Nandini and Sharon struggling against the big guys or could be called as goons in my language.

My best friends were chocking out of breathe; I guess the goons had captured their throat hardly and had their grip tight on them. But the guy holding me has loosened the grip and I took it as the opportunity and smack him on his forehead from by back head.

"Good job Kriya" I heard and see Sharon, with her clapping hand with applause, I swear this girl would give me heart attack sometime. Well now don't think what's going on here? How is she clapping when sometimes before she was struggling against a well build man? Well its common sense to think of you guys that she had done the same thing I did with the guy.

"Oh shut it up already" Nandini said dragging both of us from the huge men and to the men or could be said as boys, well correction bad boys, and she throw me towards Rey. Can you imagine she throws me to him? And thank god he did kept me safe from face falling to the ground.

"What the hell, Nandini? At least you could have warned before throwing" Sharon, shouts at her. Oh god! Someone please shut her mouth. I am having a head ache hearing her shouts. No doubt she is my best friend forever, but sometime she gives me lot of head ache.

Something poke my shoulder and I saw finger ,making my eyes wandering from the one finger to the hand then arm then shoulder and finally the beautiful face and the black eyes, saying everything to me. As if his eyes enters inside my soul and is pouring out every emotions.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" the voice I had fell for asked with concern, checking my bodies if I have some injuries.

"No, I - I am fine" I said.

A sigh escape my lips when his arms hold me beneath him, I almost feel safe in his arms, but the fact is that I couldn't feel that for him. I am here for something else and I don't want it to be more complicated than it already has.

I quickly pulled out from his embrace and turns towards Sharon and Nandini engaged deeply in a conversation with Swayam and Manik. Shaking my head I headed towards the busted building which has turned into ashes now. I don't know how many lives could have been faced the death. How could someone be so cruel to put so many lives in death? What about their families, their parents, and the teacher's children wives or husbands.

A hand on my shoulder made me came out from my thoughts, turning around I faced my friends, having a concerned look in their eyes. Well I guess they knew me so well. Why wouldn't they? After all we are friends and moreover we have known each other from our childhood and that only made me smile.

After all our emotional drama of if I am fine or not, I convinced them that I am fully fine and all is well. Still Sharon didn't have convinced but I know she will forget about it later.

I headed to my car without answering knowing very well that they will follow. I sat on the driver seat and when the back seat and passenger seat got occupied I drive it to our house. I was about to go upstairs when Sharon's voice made me stop.

"Uh, Kriya?" she said hesitated.

"Yeah"

"I want to ask you something" she said. I nod her to continue. I mean what could be worst from the blast happened in the school.

"I want to say is that, the- bad- boys -are -going- to- live- here- if- you -could -say -yes" she rambles without any pause and I could only hear the first 6 words she said giving pause.

"Sharon, I didn't hear properly, could you bit a slow" I said.

"The bad boys are going to live here if you could say yes" Nandini said in a duh tone, as if it's a small thing. Oh wait! What? Bad boys living in my house, oh no! Not going to happen. THE BAD BOYS are going to live in my house? Oh, no.

In my thoughts, I was pacing to and fro that Nandini had to make me stop. Oh, how I want to slap each of the boys for manipulating my friends. I know it must be their ideas.

"You mean to say the bad boy gangs are going to live here? They are going to live in my house?" I asked Sharon and Nandini, who are now standing like statues without uttering a word.

"Will you both dare to speak?"

"Kriya...actually they will be Paying guests...You know...Like, they will pay us the rent." Nandini speaks almost after 10 minutes, giving me some time to calm down.

"Never" I snapped. How could I allow them to live here, I don't want them to spoil my house, I mean I wouldn't them and moreover I am not going to allow them to ruin my house with drinks and drugs and with s**ts. Ewe!

"Ok, since we live in this house too, so it doesn't matter what you think, so I am going to allow them to live here. You want or not" Sharon said with a smirk. Oh girl! She very well knows when she smirked I couldn't be able to speak because if I utter a word then I would be drowned into a pool of soil underground or in to a pool of water in the swimming pool or I could be hanging on my feet with my head down in a branch of some tree inside the forest.

"And they are now going to enter inside because they are standing right behind the closed door" Nandini said, I couldn't dare to speak with my mouth slightly opening and closing like a fish ogling in the water.

I faced them back when I heard the click of the door. I know if I would turn i would immediately melt with the chocolate brown pool of eyes who has now started to haunted me in my dreams and doing the dirty things which I would never imagine in my open eyes with him.

I could hear the murmurs and the urge to turn around but my ego boosted upon me and dare if I turn, but the voice that shivers down my spine made me turn around to look into that beautiful brown hazel orbs.

"Hey" his voice was so gentle and angelic, he was in front of Sharon but deep down I feel he is addressing me with his arrival.

His dark hair hung in his eyes, loosely framing his face, hiding the pure dark eyebrows. His skin was tanned. He had prominent cheekbones and a well-defined chin and nose a playful smirk on his lips. Although his expression did not change, his arrogant half-smirk and the intense look in his brown hazel eyes completed his 'dangerous' look. There was no denying that he was handsome, and every girl could melt with his piercing hazel orbs, including me. The tight silk shirt hung to his body and you could count the abs on it. The blue tight jeans fitted his long legs perfectly and with a brown leather jacket matching the color of his eyes made him more prominent.

Rey's POV

I stare at her more than necessary, after probably checking me out she shakes her head, I quite find it cute, when she was looking at me with her blue orbs shining. There was just something unreal and eerie about her. Eyebrows were arched over the curve before dispersing onto the bridge of her dainty nose. Plump, the lips had the strangest curl to them. This enchanting face was framed wavy, ebony-colored curls, each falling to her mid waist. Overall, she was truly an unearthly beauty. She could have a seductive, yet eerie scent and look about her that makes you unsure and something hidden in the deep folds of her eyes, so they are blank yet still stunning.

While entering the house I had note down the entire house. The house has a scent of pine, and the living room is painted a dazzling light blue. A sofa and matching chair are both dressed in cozy cream-colored slip-covers. Tiles, the floor stretches all across the room with no carpet to hide it. A small TV sits on a set by the wall. On the coffee table sits a little pot of red roses. Across the small hallway is the kitchen. The walls are the same color as the living room. The wooden dining table is exactly on the middle of the kitchen. Another pot of roses is sitting in the middle of this table. But these roses are white. As in most kitchens, there is a stainless white counter, oven, refrigerator, and cabinets. The sink is in the middle of the counter. More rooms could be upstairs where the girls could be living as I saw her going upstairs with a pout.

I know she doesn't like us much, but one day she will and I will be the happiest person in the world, well I think so. Swayam and Manik don't have any problems with their girls because they already like them. But my girl is stubborn and feisty. And more dominating but I like the way she is. And I will always love her.

We made our way to the allotted rooms which Nandini and Sharon showed us. Sharon opened the door and we enter inside with our huge bags on our shoulder to drop it on the floor and get relaxed from the burden.

The carpet is coffee color, very fluffy and there's a coffee table under the window .Near the window in the corner is a T.V, and on top of it is a small clock In the corner on the other side of my fireplace is a another little table which has a lamp and two coasters on it. On the wall opposite the fireplace is a big display cabinet. And the wall opposite the window is a matching chocolate leather two seated sofa. In the middle of the room three beds are cornered to each other. A door was locked at the end of the corner which must be the bathroom, and another sliding door next to it must be the closet. It's rare that three girls live in this high class house, but what matters to me is that I am now living under the same roof with my girl, though she didn't think of me as her boy now, but hope in future.

Guess what both girls must have arranged it this way because they knew we were coming and they had already told us that we don't need Kriya's permission because she would do what they will tell her. And I guess how dominantly they spoke to her when we were waiting outside is just a simple example that, she cared a lot about them and don't want to disappoint. Anyone else would see that two girls out numbering one girl but my girl is the best that she care and love her friend like I do care and love the boys.

The girls left and Manik locked the door, we got freshened and reach downstairs only to find three girls crossing arms facing the wall standing in a triangle shape.

"What's going on?" Swayam asked, but in reply we got only three huff. Ok, seriously is it because we are here?

"Ok, we know you guys got into a fight because of us, so we are sorry and we should leave" I said and was about to leave, when a hand held my wrist stopping me. And the touch which made my heart flutters. Then the angelic voice fills my ears.

"No, don't. I was angry because you guys are here, it's because they didn't tell me before" she said in a whisper but I already heard it. And turn around to face her. She looks me with guilt. Oh she doesn't need to feel guilty about it.

"Oh, ok" I said. Oh Rey how stupid only ok. You dumbass say something. I look into her blue eyes, and still I find it blank. She merely shows emotions. She doesn't speak with eyes. And what occurred I don't know I immediately crash her into my chest with a hug closing my eyes, the feeling I have hugging her was bliss and no matter how many girls I would hug, no one would affect me like this. When I opened my eyes I saw faces with amusement and I awkwardly pull myself back from the hug, scratching my neck with embarrassment.

"I should go" she said clearing her throat and went upstairs. Swayam and Manik gave me knowing smiles where as Sharon and Nandini had confusion written over the face. I immediately go to the kitchen from the awkward moment and sat down on the chair to take a piece of pizza already on the table.

Unknown POV

I was pacing to and pro, boss had clearly said not to blast the building but my men are stupid men ever. They did it and now I am waiting for the phone call and the exact moment the phone rang.

"Hello" I said fear evident in my voice.

"But boss I told them not to" I defend myself when they asked about the building, I owe my boss for everything, they are my only family. I would die for them.

"Yes, boss" I hung the phone and call Ronnie my man to spy on Ghai house as for the information they are living there.

Edited by PrincessAish - 8 years ago
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kriya is so stubborn... but hopefully jaldi maan jaaye :)
update the next part soon
and do PM me nxt time
Edited by KriYaansh-ArSha - 8 years ago
AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...like it
hope soon she will agree
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Kriya bahot ziddi hai yaar
Swayam aur manik ko zyada mehnat nahi karni padegi par rey ko kriya ko patane ke liye bahot papad belna padega
I hope kriya jaldi man jaye
Waiting for the nxt update
Update jaldi dena
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm update dr ๐Ÿ‘
luvd every part of it especially kriya checking out rey & he finds its cute & lastly the hug ๐Ÿ˜ณ was super cute & even Swaron & Manan are sweet
Thanks for the pm
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good update
Sorry cnt type long coments bcoz of work load and
I ll try to coment later
But really good one
And update soon and pm me
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2