!!AWESOOMMMEEE!!
LOVED ITโค๏ธ
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

!!AWESOOMMMEEE!!
LOVED ITโค๏ธ

Thanks so much..๐Ÿ˜ณ I am glad u liked it!
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now update na like the first chapter and thanks for the pm
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3sisters

Now update na like the first chapter and thanks for the pm

Haha thanks so much for liking it.! Doing in an hour is so..๐Ÿ˜ณ
A.Green thumbnail
Hi everyone!!

Thanks for liking the story!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hoping you will like update two also..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Updating very soon ,so please do leave comments!!

Thanks๐Ÿค—

A.Green thumbnail

*Flashback in purple*

Chapter Two

"Hmm so the story of my heart-break is related to this cruise ship only." he started laying his head in her lap deriving comfort from her touch.

"I loved Shanaya alot. She also loved me ,we were in a relationship since 3 years but I don't know why she denied that day." he told Sharon his story and went back in the days.

Flashback

"I have to tell her everything today. Come on Swayam ,be a man!" he looked at the ring he had got for her and smiled thinking how will she react.

He went out at the deck to see her standing and was happy to see the decorations were beautifully done. He showed a thumbs-up to the manager and he went away leaving the two love birds happy in their own world.

"Shanaya ,I want to say something to you." Swayam said making her turn towards him. She saw him sitting on his knees and before he could utter more she started speaking.

"Look Swayam ,please don't tell you are proposing me?" she said with a straight face and the smile vanished off Swayam's face.

"I am not ready for this and if you are here to propose then it's better we part ways as we don't understand each other." she said and left him.

He followed her and said in a broken voice ,"It's completely fine Shanaya if you don't want to say yes right now but someday you will na? I'll wait for that day!"

She shook her head and said ,"NO!"

Present

Swayam's voice got stuck and he couldn't continue further. Sharon was devasted seeing his state ,she stroked his hair in a bid to calm him.

"She just said No?" she asked knowing it will hurt him talking more but he had to get it out to move on in life.

"She said No ,I'll marry where my parents want. I won't marry you!" he completed in a drunk voice and she couldn't help but feel awful for him.

He started to go out from there ,he got up and took his guitar. He reached 2 steps ahead when a hand pulled him back into a warm ,tight embrace.

"Some people don't stay in your life forever. They are just in it to use you!" she calmed him down and didn't realize that her problems were there too.

"Tumhari story?" he asked still in his drunk state. She knew he had confessed all because he was not in his senses.

She didn't have the guts to share her story with any stranger she had just met. She started to leave ,her eyes trying to ignore his gaze.

He caught her hand and she came bumping in his chest ,her hair tingling with his face and she was startled by the sudden closeness. She tried to leave him but he didn't budge.

"Please leave me Swayam." she tried but he just shook his head and she realized he was very stubborn or rather stubborn in drunk state.

"What if I go now and meet you later?" she tried to reason him out but he just denied again. She just left all hopes.

He started to speak and she listened closely ,"You have to listen one song of mine." he said and she sighed in relief and nodded.

(Song : Baatein Kuch Ankahee)

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi

Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi

Wo Wo O O O O O...

Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar...

He stringed his guitar and his voice mesmerized her again. She started to hum along without her knowledge and he smiled at her.She realised the effect of alcohol had started to wear off ,and he stared back at her intensely.

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi

Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi

Wo Wo O O O O O...

He got up and kept his guitar aside ,he held her hand and asked her for a dance. She obliged and they danced in the moonlit night on the cruise ship's deck forgetting all the pain they had ever felt.

She left him ,bid adieu to him and exited the deck ,she was in the corridors but his voice was still ringing in her ears. She had a wide smile on her face!

Tu Hi Meri Roshani Hai, Tu Hi Chiraag Hai

Dheere Dheere Mit Jaayega, Halka Sa Daag Hai

Yeh Zeher Bhi Yuun Piya Hai, Jaise Sharaab Ho

Wo Wo O O O O O...

He sang imagining her ,her touch was still lingering in his senses and made him smile more and more. He picked up his guitar and started going out hoping everything would be fine one day. She had made him hope and the best part was he wasn't even drunk but was just acting in front of her.

He ruffled his hair thinking what an eventful day he had. He decided he would confront her the next day and ask about her story.

"A new day brings with it a new hope ,hope that whatever the problem it always has a solution!"

Sharon got up to the sun's rays falling on her face. She had never been more happy than this day today! She started to get ready thinking she will meet him again.

She stopped her excitement in the tracks realizing a certain things she should have thought about earlier.

1. He was drunk the previous night and maybe he wouldn't remember a thing.

2. If he did remember then he would surely ask for her story and she wasn't ready to share it!

She decided not to go out in case the 2nd option was right. She didn't want to take unnecessary problems on her shoulder.

Swayam was searching the ship all over for any sign of her. Finally he decided that she would surely come for the breakfast so he waited at the dining area.

He saw her entering after a mammoth of wait ; after about 10 minutes and his breath stuck in his throat seeing her looking simply breathtaking.

He waved at her but she ignored him ,he smirked to himself thinking how he wouldn't give up and would surely get her to talk.

"Hi." he went to sit beside her and she shifted uncomfortably in her place. He noticed this and being the chivalrous gentleman he was he decided to back off.

"If you are feeling awkward I can go." he said getting up but she held his hand and he was shocked seeing her do that.

She realized her mistake and released his hand immediately. He smiled and sat back ,he decided to start his acting again.

"So you remember we had met in the corridors? You were about to fall?" he questioned her and noticed her expressions changing in a jiffy.

"Uhmm ya ya thank you for that day." she replied suddenly calm and composed thinking he didn't remember anything of last night.

"It's nothing really ,BTW I am Swayam ,Swayam Shekhawat and the beautiful girl sitting across me would be?" he asked holding her hand.

She blushed at his actions and replied ,"Sharon." he smiled seeing her blush and was left in a dilemma as to what to say next.

"Uh so Umm Sharon.. You.." he stammered his way ,trying to form a coherent question but failing miserably.

"So have you had any boyfriend before?" he asked in a straight voice and looked at her to capture her expression but she was no longer looking at him.

Her eyes were glued to the door and he was confused seeing tears in her eyes. He saw a guy staring back at her and realized what the matter actually was.

Before he could console her she got up and said ,"Excuse me." and left out rushing past the guy standing at the door.

Swayam rushed behind her but not before glaring at him. He was sure now that she had suffered a heart-break and this guy was the reason.

(Song : O Meri Jaan)

Naata Samajhe Yeh Dil Mera

Jaanu Na Jaanu Na Isako Kya Huva

Teri Baahon Ki Phir Se Dhunde Yeh Panaah

Tu Hai Kahaan, Tu Hai Kahaan

O Meri Jaan...

"Sharon listen wait up!" he said following her and trying to catch up with her but she entered her room and locked the room from inside.

"Listen open the goddamn door Sharon. I want to talk to you ,I want to calm you down just like you did yesterday remember?" he said banging on the door helplessly moving his hand in his hair frustrated.

She without caring opened the door and hugged him tight. He soothed her back trying to lighten her sobs and be with her ,just like she had been with him!

Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Guess I'm first to comment ^_^ !
Sometimes when a person is all alone ,he can seek solace even in a stranger's company and this is so well potrayed here and all this happening on the cruise gives a romantic feel to it.
I really liked how you showed them comforting each other inspite of not knowing each other personally but keeping it realistic at the same time.
Maybe its the instant connect they are feeling with each other or the situation ,but one can feel that they were meant to meet.

The last hug ! Beautiful!.. Seems like Sharon is in deep pain but now that she's in safe hands I am eager to know what had happened with her and how Swayam brings her out of the pain her heart is feeling.

P.S. Did you watch 'Life in a metro' before writing this?..All the songs are from the movie so was just curious ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Guess I'm first to comment ^_^ !

Sometimes when a person is all alone ,he can seek solace even in a stranger's company and this is so well potrayed here and all this happening on the cruise gives a romantic feel to it.
I really liked how you showed them comforting each other inspite of not knowing each other personally but keeping it realistic at the same time.
Maybe its the instant connect they are feeling with each other or the situation ,but one can feel that they were meant to meet.

The last hug ! Beautiful!.. Seems like Sharon is in deep pain but now that she's in safe hands I am eager to know what had happened with her and how Swayam brings her out of the pain her heart is feeling.

P.S. Did you watch 'Life in a metro' before writing this?..All the songs are from the movie so was just curious ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for thinking that the cruise is giving a romantic feel๐Ÿ˜‰ Glad you thought that amidst all this I could keep it real.! yup that's what I meant to show they r meant to meet..

thanks for the generous words ,really means alot!๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. Haha no I just meant to hear the songs at the time of writing it and well they are songs to die for!โค๏ธ So added them๐Ÿ˜†
A.Green thumbnail

thank u!๐Ÿ˜Š
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronaaliya

Amazing update loved it

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ