SwaRon SS : Love In A Cruise *updated Ch 2 pg 5 (10/1)*

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

"Life plays games with all of us but in the end sets things right ,because eventually some things aren't meant to be and the ones which are, always fall in place."

SwaRon SS : Love In A Cruise

(Song :Alvida)

Chupake Se Kahin, Dheeme Paanv Se
Jaane Kis Taraf, Kis Ghadi

He looked at the vast sea ,as if it was mocking his heart ache. How had things become so complicated ,he had set up the perfect place and setting. His world got shattered due to her "NO"!

Aage Badh Gaye Hamse Raahon Mein
Par Tum Toh Abhi The Yahin

She bent on the railing of the cruise ship and saw the sun setting at the horizon. Why had he rejected her? It hurt her seeing her hopes going down as the sun set far above.

Kuchh Bhi Na Suna, Kab Ka Tha Gila
Kaise Keh Diya Alvida

The tears spilled out without their knowledge as much as they tried to control. Swayam went back to his room and so did Sharon.

Jinake Darmiya Gujri Thi Abhi
Kal Tak Yeh Meri Zindagi

In the corridor ,he tried wiping off his tears with his shirt and didn't look ahead ,she was dabbing at her tears as they clouded her view.

Lo un Baahon Ko, Thandi Chaanv Ko
Hum Bhi Kar Chale Alvida

They both simultaneously looked up trying to find a reason for their life ,for their existence and as if God answered their prayers they both stumbled upon each other.

Alvida, Alvida, Meri Raahein Alvida
Meri Saansein Kehati Hai, Alvida
Alvida, Alvida, Abb Kehna Aur Kya
Jab Tune Keh Diya, Alvida

He steadied her from falling and caught her in time. She looked at the face of the stranger who had helped her. They both saw tears in the eyes of the other and in a reflex their hands reached to the others cheek.

Sunle Bekhabar, Yuun Aankhein Pher Kar Aaj Tu Chali Ja
Dhundegi Nazar Humko Hi Magar Har Jagah

They wiped the others tears and lessened the pain they both felt. She was still hanging in mid-air so he made her stand straight.

Aisi Raaton Mein Leke Karvate, Yaad Hamein Karna
Aur Phir Haar Kar Kehna Kyun Magar, Keh Diya Alvida Alvidav Koi Puchhe Toh Zara, Kya Socha Aur Kaha Alvida
Alvida, Alvida, Abb Kehna Aur Kya
Jab Tune Keh Diya, Alvida

She thanked him and he kept on looking at her as she disappeared. He wanted to stop her and keep her with him for his own selfish needs. Being with her made him feel alive after months ,she herself wanted to stay as she found an unknown solace in the arms of this stranger she had just met.

After a few hours

She decided to go and relax on the deck ,it was almost time for dinner and no one would be there. She wanted her heart to remain at peace.

(Song :O meri jaan)

Dil khudgarz hai ,phisla hai ye phir haath se
Kal uska raha ab hai tera
Is raat se ,O meri jaan

She heard someone seeing flawlessly and decided to encounter who was singing with such depth and conviction. She saw a person on the deck with a guitar ,a bottle of wine and totally hurt!

"Bahut besura gaate ho!" she told him trying to see who he was and as soon as he turned hearing her say this she was stunned. It was her mysterious stranger!

"Tum!" they both said almost at the same time and her eyes went wide hearing him remembering her in this drunken state as well.

"Are you following me?" they again asked together and Swayam burst out laughing this time ,unable to control under the effect of alcohol.

He went closer to her and observed her face carefully. She was scared and felt ticklish at the close proximity they shared.

He took one hand to her cheeks and stroked them and before she knew it he was pulling them and saying ,"You are so cute."

She was astounded ,boys had always called her sexy ,beautiful but he felt she was cute. He was different for sure and the look in his eyes made her believe he was hurt too just like her.

"You are fine na?" she asked and he chuckled like a kid and pointed at the 5 bottles on the deck. She was shocked ,he had drank all of them.

"What a standard question ,Miss?" he raised an eyebrow in a childish way and she couldn't help but smile at his kiddish behaviour.

"Sharon!" she replied putting her hand forward for a handshake but he was totally talli and as a result he listened to his heart and pulled her in a bone-crushing hug.

"Oh!" the sound escaped her mouth as soon as she crashed on his chest. She felt a weird feeling and surrendered herself to him.

"What has hurt you so much Swayam?" she asked and he wailed like a baby still in her arms. She felt something stab her heart as she heard him cry like that.

"Sometimes sharing it with someone you don't know ,don't trust helps you Swayam!" she said breaking the hug and looking straight into his eyes ,glancing at his soul.

"I trust you." he said with a clear tone and she knew he wasn't saying this coz of alcohol ,he said this coz he really meant it.

"I.." he started to tell her but then stopped abruptly as something struck his mind. He turned to look at her in bewilderment and poked her on the shoulders like a kid.

"How do you know my name?" he asked still poking her and she got irritated with him. She made him sit down on the deck and pointed at the guitar where his name was written.

She was surprised with herself ,she had met this guy today but had sneakily got to know his name and was spending time with him even when he was drunk!

"Haww cheater cock!" he said covering up his mouth and trying to keep his eyes open as they closed again and again as he felt dizzy.

"Okay sorry!" she said holding her ears trying to apologize in his way and it worked. He smiled a big smile and she was happy to finally see his jolly face.

"I will forgive you on one condition!" said Swayam folding his arms and pretending to think. She laughed at his facial expressions.

"That I can rest in your lap like this." he said keeping his head on her lap. She looked down at him and in the process her hair fiddled on his face.

He carefully moved her strand of hair from his face so that he could clearly see her serene face. Her one look had enough power to calm him down.

"How do you manage to calm me down in a jiffy?" he asked keeping his palm on her cheeks and once again she succumbed to his touch.

Naata samjhe na haan ye dil mera
Jaanu na jaanu na isko kya hua
Teri bahon ki phirse dhunde ye panaah
Tu hai kahan ,O meri jaan

He started getting comfortable in her presence and under the effect of alcohol or her intoxicating presence ,he opened up his heart to her. Her lap worked wonders for him as well as her ,she was stroking his hair soothingly while he started his story.

"So it starts from a cruise ship like this only.."

-------------------------
Scroll down for note!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Hey SwaRon fans. I am here with a story on SwaRon! I had started this for another couple and have done 2 chapters till now!

I will now be posting it for SwaRon with a little modifications. I feel this storyline will suit themπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you will like it!

Love
AayushiπŸ€—
A.Green thumbnail
INDEX

Chapter 1 : Above
Chapter 2 : Page 5

Please buddy my account (Aayu27) for PMs.

Keep falling in love with SwaRon!
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was really cute. Enjoyed it:).
Thanks for the pm.
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Interesting start