A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Muskan_TR

Totally a new concept *_*

will b interesting :P

plz update soon

Thanks for liking the concept!😊
I hope u will like it ahead too..will do soon!
A.Green thumbnail

thanks..😊
Will try doing soon!
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
well this illness doesn't exist
but this would be fun
update soon
thanks for the pm
continue to pm me
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: pd786

well this illness doesn't exist

but this would be fun
update soon
thanks for the pm
continue to pm me

I guessed nothing of this sort exists ,so it is totally fictional!
thanks😊
will update either today or tomorrow then!
A.Green thumbnail

Doing doing!!πŸ˜†
A.Green thumbnail

Chapter 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ZGSZ8_vRQ

I saw she was waking up but she said a name ,"Arjun.!" and I pulled my hair in frustration. Why God? Can't she speak some easy name? Now who is arjun ,there was a movie karan arjun if I am not wrong. But who might have seen it duh.!

I was still in that movie ,there was a song in it right ,"Ye bandhan toh pyaar ka bandhan hai ,janmon ka sangam hai" eww what a cliched song.

I don't know how I would get to know her "movie" name so I decided I would ask her simply. Ya how tough would it be?

Who am I kidding? It was gonna be as tough as fighting a world war and she genuinely looked like hitler. She pushed me and went ahead.

I ran to block her way. She was surprised but I wasn't going to back off. I was in no way going to search google ,Arjun is such a common name for god's sake.

"Naam toh btati jao." I said and she was irritated and tried to go away but I blocked her way again. "Naam naam!" I emphasized.

Wait a minute I hope we aren't in an English movie ,she wasn't responding dude? What if she doesn't know Hindi. Just put a full stop to your thoughts. Idiot!

"Jazz." I heard her murmuring but I was so caught up in my weird thoughts that I hadn't heard her clearly. I asked ,"Pyaaz?"

She looked ready to murder me ,Aww.! How I had missed my feisty taani. I wanted to pull her cheeks but first I had to irritate her more.

I blocked her way again as she muttered ,"Whatever." I tried again ,"Nahi nahi ma baap ne jo naam rakha wo btaiye khane peene ka naam mat btaiye."

Was I speaking a line from some movie? I don't know I felt a sense of deja-vu. She pulled me out of my thoughts and said ,"Jasmeet!"

I smiled as I finally caught on to her and gave her a way to move forward. She was looking like a serial killer as she stalked off.

Oh oh now I got it my pretty , hot and angry wife was enacting Namastey London haha. Finally some movie I love. Oh you know we watched the movie on TV the day after marriage.

Get a grip on Rey ,you have to research now ,she isn't in the best of health and you don't take any chances like you did the other day.

I was scolding myself. Wow!! Now love really has some side-effects man. I rushed into the washroom again ,oh yes it is my new companion.

I quickly started watching the videos of the movie. Damn! There wasn't a single lovey-dovey scene ,how boring.!

I heard taani was speaking to herself and it didn't take long for me to realize she was imagining her dad and mom and everyone. This is another thing ,she imagines the people she needs but it breaks my heart seeing her like this.

To say I wasn't surprised that she didn't imagine me is quite wrong ,but then I figured ,maybe her illusional world didn't have me ,cuz I was always with her at every step of life.

"So mere hisaab se main unmarried hun ,single hun. Nice meeting you Mr. Arjun Singh ,namastey. Khuda hafiz ,bye. Nothing personal!" she finished looking at me and as much as I knew she was acting her character ; hearing her say so I had tears in my eyes.

As she walked towards the hall ,I suddenly realized that all the things they show in movies aren't wrong ,shit happens! Just like it happened with Arjun in movie it was happening with me ,Rey in reality.

I had to take out my pain and what better than now. I rushed to where she was standing ,I held her wrist and tugged her around.

I took her out to a park and just remained silent ,I knew she will start the conversation but also the silence was peaceful.

"I know maine tumhare saath bura kiya ,tum shayad zindagi bhar mujhse nafrat karo ,lekin main." Taani or rather Jazz blabbered on but I shook my head.

"Main tumse nafrat nahi karta ,na kar sakta hun aur na karunga." I replied imagining the times I spent with her.

She was surprised and asked ,"Kya?" I calmly bobbed my head and started speaking.

"Tumhe dekhte hi mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya tha ,isliye tumse shaadi ki. Haan kuch der upar tumse nafrat karne ki koshish ki par hui nahi. Lekin himmat nahi harunga , main tumhara intezaar karunga aur umeed karunga ki tum wapis mere paas laut ke aaogi." I said with so much emotion and conviction that I was myself surprised.

I glanced at her and she smiled ,my taani was back. She kept her head on my chest ,one glance and I could realize her being with me.

"Rey ,main tumhe bahut pareshan kar rahi hun na?" she asked teary and I realized this was the most genuine conversation we were having in 10 days.

"Nahi ,bikul nahi. Tum mujhe sirf pyaar deti ho ,pareshaani nahi." I said smiling and placed a kiss on her forehead. She was coming back and my love was doing it!

I took her back to house and she was preparing food. I was lost in my thoughts ,how does someone remain patient for a long time.

I went forward and put my hands forward startling her. She knew I wanted a dance and she gave into my demand.

"Thank you Arjun." she said and I looked deep into her eyes ,they had a different glint in them. She seemed happy as well as disturbed.

"Tumhare saath dance karne ka mauka toh main waise hi nahi chodta." I replied loving the feel of her being so close to me. It brought both happy as well as painful memories.

"Waise theek-thak naach lete Ho." she said and I smiled ,she was calling her dancer husband an OK-OK dancer. I laughed and she kept her head on my chest ,she could hear my heartbeat.

I realized it wasn't anywhere in the scene I had seen. I heard soft sobs and I was scared ,why was she crying? Had I done something wrong?

"Why don't you marry someone else?" she asked out of the blue and my eyes came bulging out of my sockets. How could she even say that ,then I realized it was my taani saying that.

"Main shaadi-shuda hun. Dubara shaadi nahi karunga!" I said anger blazing in my eyes. She started chuckling and I didn't know what was happening.

Could it be possible that I was becoming delusional? It seems like a bloody movie with hundreds of twist and turns.

"I know I know mazak kar raha hun ,picture nahi dekhti?" she said in a carefree mode and it didn't take me much time to recognize she was jazz again.

"Nahi ,mazak nahi kar raha hun ,dubara shaadi nahi karunga." I said with much greater confidence than Arjun showed in the movie.

We were staring into each others eyes ,wanting to remain like this till eternity but then she moved closer and placed her lips on mine.

I smiled into the kiss and moved her towards our room. I made her sleep and quite happy that the day was over ,it wasn't an easy day.

I was sitting quietly having a drink ,staring at her sleep when a hand came up on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Taani's dad.

He passed a small smile and I nodded. I followed him out of the room before kissing taani to sleep. She smiled still in deep slumber and as if her smile was infectious ,even I smiled hard.

"You are smiling son but the smile isn't reaching your eyes." said Rishi and I didn't know what to say to him. He had been very supportive of the whole matter and at times he even used to enact some dialogues for her happiness.

I laughed at the thought. I sipped the drink and he asked ,"Umeed ki baat karte ho ,mohabbat ki baat karte ho ,aaj khud hi himmat haar gaye?"

"Arre baatein toh main bahut karta hun ,bas bhul jaata hun ki main hun to insaan hi na." I said sadly but then started laughing loud.

Dad must have thought I lost it but then I said ,"Haha ,I just spoke a dialogue of the movie we were inacting today."

He realized this and lighting up the mood asked ,"Can I help?" I knew he meant it to support me but I couldn't help have sinking feeling.

It was like the Titanic was sinking and I couldn't help it. Just look at my idiotic sense of humour ,such a drastic situation and I am thinking this.

I was smiling through tears and taani always used to say it is a happy feeling. I was indeed Very Happy ,note the sarcasm.

A thought struck my mind as I looked up at the rotating fan. Ha sure as well I'd never have to watch these movies in my life ever again.

It was a tough day ,with emotions all over but the best part was she was recovering. I had thought we won't have any romance today but seems like my wife is missing me.

Tomorrow will be another adventure but just hope she keeps recovering. It is becoming difficult to live without her!!

-----------------------------

I am not sure about this part but do leave your reviews..😊

Also in case you haven't seen the movie , see the link!
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: newmoon18

awsme update
loved it

thank u so much!!πŸ˜ƒ
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved TaaRey.. Rey's a cutiepie!!! Taani is seriously very adorable!!
Mad rey was.. Or should i say it was you who was mad aayu?? Lol.
When will jaane tu ya jaane na come??
Your very much into movies these days i guess.. Hahah
loved rey and taani's dad part.. Titanic rofl.
Update kabhi bhi but inform me haan ;) PM bhi but usse pehle on whatsapp :D :P