SwaRon OS : Blockage ; By Astha.

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Blockage

It was snowing outside. Ah! How much she loved winters. Not because she loved the cold weather, but because winters showed her how beautiful coldness can be. And as much as she could relate this with her life, she knew sadness can also hold a lot of beauty.

All her friends found hard to understand what she meant by this, but she was least bothered with this fact.

"Aghh! Not again!"

this was the fifth time when she had got her mind diverted away from work.
It was christmas week in the school and everyone was enjoying their holidays.
Everyone, except her! Here she was bundled up with her project work which she had to complete by staying in the school 'all alone' while everyone else was busy in sleeping peacefully under their blankets on this cold day.

Well, but she could not complain about it. It was afterall her fault. Had she not been this lazy to complete and submit her project, she would have definitely got the honours to sleep till late in her bed like others.

She was concentrating hard on her work when suddenly she heard the library door opening. She looked up to find a guy with a pile of project files in his hands entering in a hurry. As soon as he kept the files on the desk she saw his face.
It was him. Hair falling over forehead, tall height, and square spectacles.

Well wow! How much more crazy can her day go? First of all she had to sacrifice her holiday and now she was sitting and trying to concentrate on this rubbish when all of a sudden this happens!

She already knew how much gossips were going on in the campus about Swayam Shekhawat being head over heels for Miss Sharon Rai Prakash, and now he has to show up in front of her that too when she is all alone in the school! Wow! Just great!

Her friends had told her many times that they have seen Swayam looking at her during lectures, but she had never noticed this and therefore found it hard to believe.
He was a nice guy. Well geniunely speaking, he was sweet and also kinda cute.
But she didn't wanted herself to get messed up in all this stuff and therefore avoided it.
She was still in her thoughts when suddenly...

"Hey! Its you!"

She looked up and saw him coming towards her with a broad smile. "Yup, had to complete my project so..."
Before she could find words to complete her sentence, he spoke

"Yeah I see that, need any help?"

She got baffled at once

"Umm, no actually, its..."

He didn't even waited for reply and sat next to her and started underlining all the important points from the project.
Well this guy is really weird, she thought but didn't showed any kind of protest against his gesture because she knew she needed help, there was no way she could ever manage to complete these 80 pages all by herself.

"By the way what are you doing in the school today?"

she asked, quite curious to know the reason.

"I had to come for submitting my files"

She looked at him doubtfully.

"I was absent on the day of submission that's why"

he added further for clarifying her doubted looks.

"oh! Okay"

she thought of asking him the reason for being absent but then realised it was not necessary, also she didn't wanted him to think that she was taking a lot of interest in his life, so she kept quite.They continued their work and finally completed it after three hours.

"Finally!"

she sighed and looked out of the window, it had stopped snowing.

"It's 5:30 already, soon it'll be dark, come I'll walk you home"

swayam said this while arranging his bag.

She opened her mouth for denial but realised he was not asking but was rather telling her. Before she could say anything further he started moving out of the library

"Come, lets go"

he turned towards her nd said and she like an obidient kid followed him.
She realised she had not thanked him for his help

"Umm, thanks for the help, I know I should have thanked earlier but I completely forgo..."

"It's okay, never mind"

he replied by once again cutting her sentence in between nd this made sharon hell annoyed and both of them continued walking.

The sky was getting darker. The street lights were glowing and all the shops were being decorated for the arrival of christmas.
Had it been any other day, the streets might have seemed so lonely. Lonely, just like her. It was not like she was literally all alone and had no one with her, she was surrounded by people who loved her. Her friends, family, everyone was there with her but still sometimes she felt that she has been blocked away from everyone. Blocked in a place where everyone could see her but were unable to understand, where everyone could hear her but not listen to her.

There was a blockage between her and this world. And to be honest she didn't wanted to spend her life living like this. She had tried so hard to find a way through this blocking wall but no matter how hard she tried, her efforts went futile.

"Maybe you are trying too hard. Maybe it's not required"

swayam spoke suddenly breaking the chain of her thoughts.
She looked at him with wide eyes. How the hell did he know? she could not understand. Before she could get a chance to ask him, he said

"We've reached!"

She looked and found she had reached her home. She stayed rooted in front of her house as she saw him waving at her while walking down the street.

Atleast someone had found a way through the blockage and had even travelled to her inside, she sighed.

"At Least!"

she smiled and entered her house.

-----
Read Note below :)
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N o t e .
Hello All! This is a very special OS! Its written by Astha, and its very close to my heart <3

I was drawing Egyptians for my English play, and I get msg from Astha saying Christmas gift for you ;)
I started jumping! And then when I started reading, I had tears in my eyes, not coz it was something emotional or something, but only coz this topic is very close to my heart. Well its hard to explain how its close to me, but only she knows :P
So if you can't understand something, then sorry from my side and hers, but I had to post as its so well written ^_^

Thank you for hearing my rambling xD
Love Ana and Astha ❤️
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's sweet short simple and beautiful
The way it ended was the best.
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL!
its enough to describe this OS.
Loved the way it is written... sweet and simple!
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this simply beautiful you knw
awesome os astha
n ana u r so lucky u got Christmas gift before Christmas
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i liked d os so much. & yes i also blv dat sadness has its own beauty.
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its beautiful.. Totally amazing..❤️l
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing os.thanks for pm. ⭐️
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was a really good OS. Title and story line were too apt

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can realate this sharon very easily.. Some times you feel leftout in a big crowd.. You may not kno the reason y.. Very nice os.. .I love you both..