LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
SECOND CHANCE

Hi, guys, this is my 10000th post. I became an IF- Sizzler🥳.
Therefore, I thought to post one OS on swaron. 😳😉

"Swayam, I'm sorry for everything I did, I know I hurt you beyond repair, and my sorry is not enough to heal your wounds, but I don't know what to do, I only have one choice and I'm going to do that. I really love you swayam, I can never replace you, but you brutally killed me when you said that you could move on from me. Sharon Rai Prakash, the diva with whom you fall in love with is no more; she does not want to live in a place where you will look at her with regret and hate, so I am going away from you. I will not able to meet you again when you have a girl beside you other than me to share your life."

After putting the letter in Swayam's bag, she ran off from the college to a new life, a life without her lover boy.

"Sharon" The teacher called out with an annoying tone, "if you can't give attention to my class then please get out of it." "Sorry Sir, I was thinking about my project" she stood up giving an explanation. "This is not the time for your project, do that in your leisure time," he adjusted his specs and glared at that poor soul. "Sorry sir, I won't repeat it." "Good, sit down now, come back to the class students." He started his theory again without noticing that Sharon has gone to her dreamland again.

She slowly turned the pages of her book, a smile adorned her lips when her eyes met his photo. "I miss you swayam. Was I really that bad that you just could not give me a second chance?" she stared at him expecting an answer, but as always she got nothing, it did not respond to her painful words. She has been asking answers from the Almighty since she left India but it was as if the creator had pushed his own creation into the darkness, he was not showing any hope of light.

Since she was born, her life was clouded with darkness, after his entry, her life blossomed with happiness, she enjoyed that life but sharon was not a person who made for love, she loved someone when she was not made for being loved, she kept expectations when that had any value. She was crushed when it did not meet the destination, those lost its track, even dreams too forget their ways to her, and they abandoned her by opening a wide door for nightmares. Her nights filled with tears, loneliness, and nightmares.
"The class is over; I will meet you all tomorrow." Mr. Sharma's grumpy voice startled Sharon.

"Yes sir." Everyone walked outside, some students smiled at Sharon, but all smiles were different from each other, some smiled because of respect, some was out of hate for an extraordinary student, though few of them did not forget to smile mockingly just because she was scolded by sir, as if they are the real honest people. Without giving a damn, Sharon went to the library to meet Rahul, her project mate.

"Good afternoon," she wished him with a chirpy voice, though she has been leading a painful life she managed to draw the line, she hated sympathy.

"Afternoon," he smiled at her dryly. "What happened to the drama queen?" She slapped his shoulder playfully. "Not now Sharon, I'm not in a mood," he whined. "That is what I'm asking, what happened to my one and only friend. Kya hua?" She placed her books on the table and sat near him. "Nothing happened." Then he stood up to leave.

"You just cannot leave like that, tell me what happened? Please." She pleaded. He was the one and only friend of Sharon in New York, and she just cannot leave him alone.
He sat on his place taking her hand in his and smiled at her "I'm leaving this place Sharon," she did not react; they stared at each other in silence, "But why?" her eyes were wet. "You know the reason." He stated. "You can't leave because of that" she glared at him with wet eyes, "Yes I want to leave before everything goes out of my hand." He smiled weakly "I'm sorry, it's not that I don't want to give you a chance but I will never able to replace him." She dropped her head. "I know, and I know one more thing too, that he will come back to you soon and will give you all the happiness in the world, till that time I will find a girl who loves me." after that he hugged her and went away.
After one month a new morning:

"Good morning class." Mr. Sharma entered making student to frown.
"Morning sir."
"Today we will discuss ..." Mr. Sharma started to be interrupted by the peon.
"Excuse me, sir." The peon called from the door.
"Yes,"
"Sir we have a new admission."
A person with brown eyes moved towards the door from behind the peon, he has long hairs, which settled on his nape perfectly, with specs adorning his face.
"May I come in sir?"
"Yes, you may."
The guys entered the class.
"Good morning sir."
"Morning, what is your name?"
"I'm Swayam Shekhawat and I'm from India." His voice held a confidence.
"Welcome to the class boy, go and find a seat and concentrate on the class."
"Thank you, sir."
He walked forward, after finding a seat on the second row, he sat there.
"Oooppss" the whole class made a sound.
"What happened?" Sir asked to swayam.
"Nothing sir," he replied and placed his bag on the table.
"Why did you all make a sound when I sat here?" Swayam asked the next student in a hushed tone.
"That is someone else seat." The other one replied with the same hushed tone.
"So where is he?"
"Not he, it's she. In fact, she is also an Indian."
"But I can't see her here." Swayam frowned.
"That is because she did not come," the person stared at swayam, as he is a stupid.
"What is her name?" swayam asked out with curiosity.
"She is sha..."
"Excuse me, sir, can I attend the class?"
Swayam looked up in a moment as he got a shock.
"Yes, sharon but you are late." Sir glared at her.
"Sorry sir, I won't repeat this again."
"I'm allowing you this time just because of your grades."
"Thank you sir,"

She ran into the class and searched for her seat, but her eyes wide opened, breath hitched at the throat. She could not move even a step, eyes came out of its sockets, throat itched for water, palms became wet with sweats, and she stood at one spot staring at the one who was sitting on her seat. He silently stood up and walked towards her in a daze, the whole class watched the scene as a movie.

"Sway...am"
"Sha..ron"

The words did not come out properly, they choked with emotions, hot tears flowed from the eyes, no one tried to stop them, they let the emotions to flow.
Without giving a damn to the surroundings he pulled her towards him and hugged her like his life depend on it.

"What is this, what is happening here?" Sir raised his voice at the duo.
Very reluctantly, they left each other's and stood there without moving.
"You both either sit in the class or get out," Sir yelled.
"Thank you, sir, we prefer going out" with that swayam took her hand in his right hand and his bag with other then ran off.

They sat on the garden of their college in silence; she has been doing her MBA here since one year, after that incident she left India and did not contact anyone from her old friend list, she even destroyed her mobile and cut all the contact. It took months for her to come back to the normal life, but she was not healed completely, still yearning for him and his love, she wants to stay in his arms until eternity.

Even Swayam's life was not so easy after she left him, he tried all possible ways to contact her just to make sure that she is fine, but he failed, he could not find single news about her. After when they graduated, he started to work in his dad's company. His dad tried to make him move on but swayam was not ready, he was killing himself in the guilty of hurting her, he was punishing himself for leaving her, for not trusting her and her love, for doubting her love for him. He punished himself for destroying his own love.

"How did you come here?" Sharon broke the silence.
"I wanted to do my MBA here, so I got transferred."
"Ohhh"
"How have you been?" he asked.
"Perfect," she smiled weakly.
"I missed you, Sharon."
"So am I."
"I'm so sorry." He apologized.
"For what? Her heartbeat rose,
"For hurting you,"
"But it was me, who hurt you."
"No Sharon, because of me you left your life, your family, your happiness and everything." He looked down in guilt.
"It's ok." She smiled.
"How is everyone, have you guys started the academy?"
"He looked up and stared at her with pain,
"What happened swayam?"
"I left dancing."
"What?"
"I haven't danced since you left."
"Swayam,"
"Haa Sharon I could not, how could I when you were the reason behind my dancing? How could I dance when I did not have the beats in me? You were my inspiration. And how could swayam dance when Sharon was not with him."

She did not say anything just started into the thin air.
"How about you?" he spoke.
"I too left dancing."
He looked at her, but she did not turn towards him,
"We were incomplete without each other and our dance too," He said and then she looked at him.
"Can we start again to make it complete?" He asked her with a hope, and a smile formed on her face.
"Yes, I would love you." She said and he hugged her.
"I love you Sharon." He could not stop himself from confessing that,
"I love you too." She did not think twice before saying it.

He crushed in his arms, and they created new expectations and dreams, he replaced her dark nights with love filled nights, he filled her life with happiness. The two lovebirds started to live the life again in the way they want.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR THE HUGE SUPPORT.🤗

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations didu🤗

Ab thoda study bhi kar lo 🤣
Dekh kon bol rha hai jo study se bhagta hai🤣

Superb os
Loved it 🤗
Sry small comment but apka 10000 wa post hai
to socha short comment hi kar do🤣
Ab thanku mat bolna pls🤣
Love you didu🤗
Edited by Nishu43 - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations dear..

Lovely is..
They left dance...
But now that they are together.they will dance together
Thanks
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo didzz!!
grt OS... loved it !!
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is soo beautiful!!
Congrats for becoming a sizzler😊
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations sizzler!!!
Your works are amazing and this one too
Edited by srinidhi94 - 8 years ago
glitter..girl.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I just loved it dii..
So cute
Painful yet lovely
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4