Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Will always love to read something on TaaRey :D.
that quote <3

Plz do continue this wid superfast updates :)
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
interesting concept.. pls continue soon!!..
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations and celebrations!!! πŸ₯³
Heheheee diii!!
I wanna dooo a collab with u!!!
Pleashhh? 😳
anuradha5879 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i am a very big fan of taarey and is always wanting to read taarey stories so plz start and don't forget to pm me
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing start di
update soon
thanx for pm
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
update soon
i want to see this story soon
thanks for the pm
i think your friend sent it
-cute_vampire- thumbnail
Hey Ketchup didu... Though am not a TaaRey or SwaRon fan but I have seen few episodes of D3 and so I want to give a chance and read this FF from the start and am lucky that you're gonna write the FF... Am waiting for u to start the FF..
Love,
Orange :P
Zuriah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The conceptualisation is wat attracted me to ur door here..
It does sounds Intriguing Intresting and all more appealing
Do update soon kechuπŸ˜ƒ

Mr stomach lover😳
ZeeπŸ˜›
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello guys!

Very first i want to thank to you all for a huge support, Thank you so much guys.πŸ€—

I haven't replied to your comments but i really loved it and have read many times, from next time i will reply to all separately. πŸ˜ƒ

And now I want to clear few things about this story before we starting it.

One is this story is about TaaRey but SwaRon is also playing a very important role so i have to give footage to them too. And being a die hard SwaRon fan i could not help i have to add them in this story.

So the main thing is i will not appreciate any type of comparison here.😑

And please don't expect much from me because this is the first time i'm writing an FF on TaaRey and i don't know what you guys want to read,
so i don't want to be the one who breaks your expectations. πŸ˜†

Next thing is, this story just started and it will take time to reveal things and the couple to meet so i expect a little forbearance. 😊

Don't forget to comment, i invite both positive and negative comments with open arms, cause i have a high tolerance level.πŸ˜†

One more thing, i have not read any TaaRey stories before so i don't have any idea about the concepts therefore if any one of you feel that you have read a similar story like this one then please kindly let me know.
And in case if you find any similarities then that would be because of utter coincidence.😳

Add Keechu.Pms For getting PMs of my any work.

Scroll down for the Prologue. πŸ˜‰

Thank you.
Keechu. :)
Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
PROLOGUE

I ran! I ran from my excruciating destiny, a horrifying darkness fell around with an aim to divert me, however, it was not enough to stop myself from what I was doing, and my destiny was darker than this secret night to get scared of. I ran with more force without caring about the horrifying dark night.

Memories created flashes before my eyes; his shadow was shaking in the darkness to get the hold on his vengeance that was sorely finding a way to come out, his agonizing eyes were blazing with anger, it wants to destroy me, the time was frozen with the coldness of his eyes. The lights took years to enlighten his face, those emerald eyes shined in the street lights when the beast comes to the light, the shadow was long forgotten, the man himself stood in front of me. I stood there staring at him, his advancement caused me to shrink my body to its minimal size, I disgusted under his gaze, he stared at me with lust, and desire, to eat me raw. Without wasting much time his hands got to hold on me, but before he completely cages me in his desires, I ran pushing his hands away from me, something I was very poor at, but I did not have any other choice, facing his anger and desire was not what I was prepared for.

The air was cold and windy; the almighty did not show any sympathy towards me, the direction of the wind was in the opposite of mine, and it fervently resisted my tries to win over its strength, the two creations were fighting for the dominance; I fought over one of the strongest creation of GOD, the wind. With whom I was kidding? My whole body started to wither; a scorching pain rushed through my veins causing blood to freeze, without passing much time I kissed the rough wet road.

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest pronounced earning cheerful sounds from the audiences, making him to grin and her to blush.

He looked at his beautiful lawfully wedded wife whose was dressed in a white angelic gown; she looked more than an angel, his archangel.

Lifting her veil, his eyes got struck on her quivering lips. He did not know what word to use to describe her lips, those were beyond soft, and his hands itched to feel the softness of her rosy lips. A blush formed on her cheeks under his heated gaze, he looked up for permission to make a move, to mark her, to show the word that from now she belongs to him, no one dares to look at what is his. Her eyes were glistening with serenity; those spoke volumes, he does not need her words to understand what she wants.

Very carefully, he placed his cold lips on her; she shivered under his soft touch. Her hands moved up and rested on his chest, he held her waist with possessiveness.

"Congratulations Mr. Swayam and Mrs. Sharon."

He groaned inside her mouth earning a chuckle from the person who interrupted the heated kissing session. He broke away from his wife to see a man of his same age grinning widely.

"Bhai," Sharon threw her body into her brother's arms, he held his little sister tightly in his arms.

"Swayam, this is Rey, my cousin, my one and only brother. Mr. Reyansh Singhania." She introduced her brother to her husband.

"Nice to meet you, man, make my sister struggle then I will rip your head," Rey warned.

"Bhai" The girl whined.

"Kidding" he then smiled widely and hugged the duo.

"Ok, I have someone to meet you." She grinned at her brother.

"Who?" Rey frowned with confusion, now she wants him to meet someone, who could be that.

"Just wait." She then turned and called one worker.

"James, come here."

"Yes Maam,"

She said something in his ear but his eyes widened with horror.

"What happened?" She asked confused.

"I don't know where she is, even I'm searching her.," the worker said with fear.

"What?" Swayam yelled.

"I think She is missing!" the worker murmured.

"Hello, Please open your eyes dear." A man of fifties shook her tired body, without getting any reply he took her lifeless body in his hands, after placing inside his car he drove off.

After few minutes, they took her to the operation theater. The man sat in front of the room waiting for the doctor.

"Excuse me, are you with that girl?" the nurse asked the elder man.

"Yes, but no, I saw her in the road pooled in blood I think some vehicle might hit her and drove away."

"Ok. You can meet the doctor in his cabin."

"Thank you.

The elder man walked towards the cabin leaving the nurse.

"May I come?"

"Yes."

"I came with the girl who just got into the operation theater."

"Are you any relative of that girl?"

"No, I'm not."

"Then?" doctor enquired.

"I saw her on the road and took her here. What is the matter, doctor? Is she fine?" The elderly man asked worriedly.

"No, she is not. She went to coma."

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago