Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Whether Anyone like it or not This video has created lot of Buzz ..
I Think he has Done more Bold Seen in past rather than in this video ..

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blunt..

Ken ghosh is really a very cheap director. .i was checking his fb prof few days back n what posts he shares. .my God. .so dirty.
Actually today wen i was checking shantanu's mom fb prof,i was taken away by surprise seeing his mom too sharing the super girl from china video. .i mean i thought they would be unconfortable like u said but i m seriously shocked. .lekin hum ab kar bhi kya sakte hai. .agar uski family ko hi koi problm nahi hai toh i dont think we hav any say in this matter. .but it doesnt change the fact dat it has to be the cheapest video song ever released by t series or rather in bollywood. .there is so much of objectification of woman in that video. .ppl r screaming objectification n asking to screw t series in the comments section of dat video if u check. .its very very disappointing.
wen i came to know first abt XXX the 1st thing which crossed my mind was dat interview in which he said dat he was quite uncomfortable watchng sex scenes wid his parents while watching TV together. so he used to rush to d washroom to avoid the embarassment. .i dont knw where did dat embarassment go now? In thin air? it's like i m seeing two different version of shantanu. i guess we never knew who or how he really was. .n offscreen interviews cannot ever tell who n how a person is in real lyf. .its like now i feel we were actually shown a diff shantanu a very very diff him during palki swaron period n now we r actually getting to see who he really is. .nd there is vast difference in both of these. .n this is why we r getting so disappointed time n again by him coz we expected too much from him after how he was showed to us thru those interviews during d3. .it was all assumptioms made by us. *sigh*
I m just plain disappointed n sad. .N i have absolutely no idea how long its going to take me to support him now wid the same passion i supported him till d3. .maybe forever.
And thanks for making dis post. . I had just so many things to say which ive kept burried inside me since so long. .i had to share it somewhere. .so i found this post very apt n immediately created an acc to share all dat was going on in my mind. .Thank u to d maker of this post.

You spoke my mind buddy. I remember him saying this in an interview that he usually leaves the room when any of the romantic scenes from D3 come up and his parents are around. I am a little shocked by this recent video. Even I don't know how that embarrassment disappeared. I so agree with you...that we are actually seeing a completely changed person post D3. What's more shocking is that his mom too shared the video on facebook. By the way, was that his mom's real account or was it a fake ID? I am just appalled and shocked. I still can't digest it. It seems that because of this bitter taste in my mouth, I will also have a tough time supporting him the same way I used to. There's a saying which states that, "It takes ages to earn respect but seconds to lose it." I really don't know how to put my shock into words. All I can say is, we both echo each other's thoughts and we are both equally disappointed by this video of his. I don't now why but there's still a part of me that wants to believe that he hasn't done any of this and he is also not working in that erotic movie of Ekta and Ken.
Edited by rabees011 - 8 years ago
zaara.fkm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If you both have completed your gossip session, let me remind you that this is a Dil Dosti Dance forum, and things related to it in some way are featured here. This is an external matter/project, which does not belong here. If we don't discuss the future projects of any of the other D3 cast members in D3 forum, even this external project should not be discussed here. Please close this topic moderators.
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@blunt: I completely understand what you mean. Some people tend to blow things out of proportion. Don't pay heed to it. As far as our disappointment is concerned, I think it's quite justified. When you wish well of someone and want to see the best of them, it is indeed very disappointing when instead you get to witness the worst of them. Besides, it is all a part of being his well-wisher/fan. All fans will appreciate him when he is at his best and likewise will also criticize him, when he is not up to the mark.
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blunt..

@rabees011 yah ur right. .voh kehte haina kuch logo ko mirch masala lagakar batein karne ki adat hoti hai,dese ppl fall under dat category.
Nd u r absolutely correct in ua last sentence. .im a critical person so u cannot expect me to sit back nd accept whatever he is doing widout thinking. .ive praised him lyk a maniac where it was needed nd i will criticize him where its needed. .just coz few ppl do not lyk criticism nd love to accept evrythng blindly it does not give dem any right to call me a basher or a gaya gujra insaan.

I read ur comment on my thread about shantanu's video. I believe we should at least be given the right to critically discuss what he is doing in his career because its us fans that try and push their popularity. So i support ur anger completely. What i am also saying is i know ur a very frustrated fan and so am i, but try and keep ur moral up because even though his current line of work is terrible, who knows through networking he might land something decent. Because i can assure u no actor wants to start their career with such sleaze fest of movies or videos, its just this industry is so sick and so deep in nepotism that normal people don't get fair chances. Instead of being angry i feel sorry for him. God knows even to get this what he must have had to do and beg, thinking about that makes me cringe. The issue is the industry not him, where someone like Sooraj Puncholi gets a song called dancing floor ke legend hum on a silver plater backed by Salman Khan. Shushant was still lucky with Abishekh Kapoor, Shantanu doesn't have that luxury or neither that choice, its hell for TV actors trying to get into films.