Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
But neet
It is not doing any good to him even though its airing number if times. If its not shan I don't think we would have even watched it once. It was embarrassing to watch I saw the pics first and was in shock then saw video in tids and bits only
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mythreyii

But neet
It is not doing any good to him even though its airing number if times. If its not shan I don't think we would have even watched it once. It was embarrassing to watch I saw the pics first and was in shock then saw video in tids and bits only

I agree with you, its just sad what talented people have to do when they are not the producer's son or an actor's son.
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know what this world has come to. It feels like someone just shocked me with hundreds of thousands of volts. I don't know what to say although I only watched two scenes by fast forwarding. This is wayy too cheap and I really didn't expect it from him. I wish this dude was his long lost twin brother who also wants to make it big in the TV industry.
Edited by rabees011 - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
@rabees true words
Wish it was his long lost bro but sadly he is not
I jus could not watch it. It was embarrassing.
The only good thing is he is working with t-series.
To be honest he is royally ignored and all that is spoken is about sunny and how hot is she what is her costume. He is no where into light nor fans liked it. No way his talent has come out in the vedio. Gaping and gawking can be done by any1. Wish it had atleast him dancing.
Its all said as kanika and sunny new song
Jus waiting for his next venture
Did u all c vm pics from Taiwan its all beautiful
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
seriously i too didnt like it
totally wastage of shan's talent
rabees011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

@rabees true words
Wish it was his long lost bro but sadly he is not
I jus could not watch it. It was embarrassing.
The only good thing is he is working with t-series.
To be honest he is royally ignored and all that is spoken is about sunny and how hot is she what is her costume. He is no where into light nor fans liked it. No way his talent has come out in the vedio. Gaping and gawking can be done by any1. Wish it had atleast him dancing.
Its all said as kanika and sunny new song
Jus waiting for his next venture
Did u all c vm pics from Taiwan its all beautiful

Very well said. I haven't heard or seen anything related to Taiwan. Was this shot in Taiwan?

I feel this was a BAD choice he made for himself.Actors really need to be picky about their work. They shouldn't just go ahead and pick whatever comes their way as it can negatively impact their career. I wish he was just as picky as Karanvir Bohra who didn't do anything for two years after Kasauti as he is very picky. As long as Shantanu learns from this experience and starts to value himself and his talent more, I am pretty sure he will end up with better projects, although they may not arrive at his doorstep readily.

I totally agree that gaping and gawking can be done by anybody. I really wonder what was going through his mind, when he was being narrated about the plot and theme of this video. If something clearly DOESN'T showcase one's talent, he/she should refuse that particular offer with ease and just wait for the right opportunity i.e. Twist wala love (at least this show will somehow showcase the faculties he is good at). He really should follow the advice which most established actors give during their interviews (that is, don't just work to be in the limelight, be selective about your work and only take up what is worthy of matching up to one's own level of expertise). I find that his expressions in those two scenes that I watched are a little orgasmic and that shocked me. I started at the bathtub, fast forwarded to the gym, and then closed the window once and for all. I must say that I am still reeling from the shock that I received just by watching those two scenes.

mythreyii thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabees011

Very well said. I haven't heard or seen anything related to Taiwan. Was this shot in Taiwan?

I feel this was a BAD choice he made for himself.Actors really need to be picky about their work. They shouldn't just go ahead and pick whatever comes their way as it can negatively impact their career. I wish he was just as picky as Karanvir Bohra who didn't do anything for two years after Kasauti as he is very picky. As long as Shantanu learns from this experience and starts to value himself and his talent more, I am pretty sure he will end up with better projects, although they may not arrive at his doorstep readily.

I totally agree that gaping and gawking can be done by anybody. I really wonder what was going through his mind, when he was being narrated about the plot and theme of this video. If something clearly DOESN'T showcase one's talent, he/she should refuse that particular offer with ease and just wait for the right opportunity i.e. Twist wala love (at least this show will somehow showcase the faculties he is good at). He rmoreould follow the advice which most established actors give during their interviews (that is, don't just work to be in the limelight, be selective about your work and only take up what is worthy of matching up to one's own level of expertise). I find that his expressions in those two scenes that I watched are a little orgasmic and that shocked me. I started at the bathtub, fast forwarded to the gym, and then closed the window once and for all. I must say that I am still reeling from the shock that I received just by watching those two scenes.

Thanks for agreeing
Same here still not able to digest u he chose this as its a music video theme and plot will be said before hand and it was not worth watching
Honestly if we were not his fans we would be least interested if any one elsewould have played the geek so would be others now in that way its not of any use when no one would be interested in what you have done
Anyways hope his next whatever work portrays his talent
mythreyii thumbnail
@blunt I read it long back in a Tamil paper about how the movie will be. Honestly I am hoping he is not having any such scenes in the movie..
Well the way the movie is going to be was a hot topic well lets wait coz if its the way its spoken abt I won't even watch
Generally TV actors don't have a future in silver screen and he is doing such a movie that too with rithvik and other TV stars what is the use of such movie
I mean he is talented he could have done and waited for better work and automatically he would have got work from big pH
I did not know that the poster is out. Well I knew abt the iv in which he says he likes ken ghosh.
All we can do is wait and c
Unless his talent is coming out doing the movie will b of no good.
The video surely did not show his potential
rabees011 thumbnail
@blunt: I was shell shocked when I read about that movie long back, before this video even came out. Later, I thought he changed his mind or something which is why I didn't take that news all that seriously. I feel he is being used by such cheap and manipulative directors (who will probably not give him credit for anything i.e. take this video for example) and he is happily letting them use him...I really don't understand why he is just throwing himself at whatever is coming his way without even thinking twice. I have always thought he is very practical...but these projects are contradicting my initial opinion about him. This is reminding me of a scenario in D3 wherein Rey was being used by Aditya Khurana and he was happily, madly, and blindly following along until he was hard hit by reality.
He seems to come from a decent family. I wonder what his parents must be going through after watching that video and reading about him taking part in a movie loaded with sexual content. I am just shocked and appalled by the news that he has already started working with Ken Ghosh. God give him some akkal please.
mythreyii thumbnail
So true words
I don't find any reason in him accepting the movie
Nor the video as both are no way good.
And the movie I know will have such scenes and am preparing myself for such scenes of shan.
As far as I heard its one girl and 5 heroes whatever it may be I don't think such movies will pull out or showcase his potential it would rather become a troll or controversy among sns and will spoil his image
@rabess u caught my point when ksg (who has much higher fan following) is also not able to make a mark as TV actors are hired only for movies which may earn money but not a great future for them. I jus hope he returns to TV after this and be with vrushy (greedy vrushan fan)
Well what I said abt Taiwan was this years tellycalendar that's being shot there and vrushy is a part of it
Well better not to speak on video and preparing myself for the movie. Probably the video is a trailer to his movie.
I think he should have chosen his work properly. Vm chose her new TV show which did have stupid drama but its gaining trp again with her act and gaining praises zra is a big example. Show is focusing on her passion for dance..
I hope at least vrushan happen