LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
BLIND DATE

"You just cannot do that with me!" He shouted at Rey.

"I'm sorry my dear friend, but I exactly did what you heard." While jumping to his over dramatic friend's bed Rey devilishly smirked and rolled on the puffy mattress.

"Why is your bed so puffy, she likes this way?" Rey winked at his friend who was shooting daggers at him for spoiling the night.

"There is no one like that, " he replied and continued to pace in his room.

"Why are you pacing as you lost your most precious thing?" Rey frowned.

"Or what else should I do?" he turned to see Rey was crushing his pillow.

"What else you should do, you have a lot of things to do mister, go and get ready I have planned a wonderful night for you." Rey pushed his friend into the washroom.

"What the hell? At least tell me what you have planned," he shouted at Rey.

"A blind date for Mr. Swayam Shekawat," Rey replied with hell seriousness, as it is the most important thing in the wide world.

"I know that, but with whom?" Swayam crossed his arms and stood with an irritated look.

"Are you dumb? It is a blind date"

After that, Rey strides out of Swayam's room to arrange something more devilish.

"F**k Off" Without being able to stop his stubborn friend swayam cursed under his breath.

"I heard that" Rey yelled from outside.

"Good for you" swayam also yelled, and shut the door with a loud noise.

Chuckling Rey went to the couch and switched on the television.

"Good luck for tonight swayam, something really interesting is waiting for you." He lay on the couch and went to his dreamland.

Rey and swayam were best friends since they were born, despite beings rivals in the business world, their family shared a good rapport with each other, as Rey has already found his soul mate Swayam's mother requested him to find one girl for her son. Since few days, Rey was behind swayam requesting for going on a date but swayam being very stubborn did not budge, without having; any ways to make his friend fall in love Rey planned a blind date with the support of Swayam's mother.

"I'm not going anywhere," A girl around 23 who was sitting on the bed with a sulking face yelled at the top of her voice.

"Stop yelling, you are going and that is final," another girl yelled while coming out of the walk-in closet.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going for any blind date; I don't even know that guy" she stood up from the bed and yelled at her younger sister.

"So what, he also does not know you, it is a blind date. Here you go with this one, you will look beautiful in this and the guy will be flattered." She threw the dress, which she chose for her elder sister's date.

"Opppsss" the dress exactly fell over her head.

"I'm not going to flatter any guy, it is just a blind date, and you are accompanying me," the elder sister said while removing the dress from her head.

"What? Why should I come with you?" the younger one yelled.

"Because you are my best friend, come sister and you are forcing me to do this, so this is final."

The girl went to get ready and her sister sat on the bed with her palms on her head. The plan to make her sister go for a date backfired.

This is really going to be fun.

Swayam reached at the hotel Taj as Rey instructed him to do. After inquiring at the reception, he made his way to the backyard as the date was supposed to happen there. Just when he passed one of the tables he took one red rose from the side pot to make a good impression, he mentally face palmed at himself, few hours ago he was sulking about the blind date and now he is thinking ways to impress a girl.

Suddenly he started to scan the whole lobby of the hotel as he remembered about something in his mind. A fruity smell caught him off guard; the smell was heavenly that he forgot to breathe. While scanning the lobby his eyes caught two girls giggling, he could only see one girl's face and he could not help but vocalize a wow, she was beautiful, but the other one, whose back was facing him has worn a white dress, had an angelic voice that he shivered.

Without wasting much time in ogling at the beautiful women, he went forward. His mouth wide opened when he saw the preparations Rey did for the date, it was simply beautiful. Violet and white were the themes, and small red lights enlightened the area, utterly romantic place. Swayam cursed Rey for adding the romantic touch. He was not a romantic person; he is very introvert who likes to find happiness in small things. Moreover, he used to shut himself from the celebrations and parties, he is not a boyfriend material, because of the same reason he stayed away from girls.

"Excuse me, Are you Mr. Shekawat?" Swayam stiffed for a second when that angelic voice fell in his ears, those reminded him of that giggling girl who caused him shiver.

"Yes," he turned with a wide grin and that turned to a huge satisfactory smile when he saw her, she looked angelic in her white dress.

They stared at each other for a good time; he could not help but to keep looking at her.

"So you are my blind date?" he asked smirking.

"Hmm me," she started to say, but a phone call interrupted her.

"I'm sorry, excuse me, I will back soon." He apologized.

"Yeah sure." She smiled brightly.

Swayam excused himself and went to attend the call. That was from Rey. After some time, he came back to see the girl sitting at their reserved table.

"I'm really sorry that was one important call," He said while sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"Oh, it's ok. You are a busy business person, so that was not a problem." She replied genuinely.

"Thanks. But that was Reyansh, my friend."

"Today's date planner," She stated and giggled.

He beamed with happiness when she giggled. She looked cute; he could not take his eyes from her face.

They sat there is silence, both were bored, but did not talk, the silence grew to an uncomfortable one.

"So tell about yourself, I think we can reduce this awkwardness," She said while drinking her coffee.

"Yeah, I'm so nervous," He replied embarrassed.

"So am I, " she also joined him and they both laughed.

After that, the awkward silence was long forgotten, they ordered food and talked a lot. Within less time, they both became good friends. They talked about their college, passion, and many things, within one hour they talked with each other like they know the other since the last birth. The comfortableness grew to such level that they lost the track of time.

"Excuse me, sir, it is too late and we need to close the hotel" one waiter came near their table and requested.

"What? What is the time now? They both yelled together and checked their phone.

It was 12 am!

"Oh shit. We are sorry," swayam stood up paying to the waiter and walked out with her.

"So how are you going home, shall I drop you?" he asked, disappointment was what he felt that time because he wanted to spend as much as time with her.

"That will be really helpful." She widely grinned.

"Then lets go," they both walked towards swayam's car and drove off.

The drive also became a beautiful memory to cherish.

"Yes here," He stopped the car in front of her house.

"Thank you so much swayam, Thank you for the wonderful evening," She said looking at his eyes.

"Ohh please don't say thank you, it was my pleasure to spend an evening with a beautiful girl."

She just smiled at his compliment.

"I will gladly accept if Rey arranges a blind date for us again." he chuckled.

"Ohh no, by the way, you did not say your name yet," he exclaimed.

"So what?" She smiled naughtily.

"So what means? I want to know my blind date's name and my new friend's name," he whined.

"Just wait for some time, I will tell you later." She winked at him and climbed out of the car.

"Please," he pleaded while coming to her side with a puppy face.

She could not say no to his look.

"Ok, I will not say my name but I will tell you one secret." She proudly smiled at her plan.

"And what is that?" He crossed his arms across his chest.

"That is... I was not your blind date, that was someone else."

"What?" His jaw touched the floor.

"Yes, Mr. Shekawat. Keep thinking. Bye." Then she ran into her house.

He stood there with an expression that no one could read.
"Sharon" someone yelled when she entered the house.

"Yes, Miss. Preeti" She looked at her elder sister who was supposed to be Swayam's blind date.

"How was it?" she exclaimed.

"Amazing" Sharon replied and smiled, remembering his cute face.

"You lost one chance to get a great friend and an amazing life partner by swapping us," She said and moved towards her room.

"But I don't regret it" Preeti yelled.

"That is because you have already found my jiju." They both giggled and went to sleep.

"Swayam... How was she? Beautiful na? Did you like her, was she looking stunning" Rey bombarded questions on swayam.

"I did not see my date," Swayam replied uninterested.

"What? You did not go there?" Rey asked shocked.

"I did go there, but i didn't see my date"
"What do you mean?" Rey frowned.

"Though I did not see my date I made one choice, a choice for the lifetime." He smiled dreamily and went to sleep; only her smiling face and giggling voice was in his mind.

"I will find your name soon girl... very soon" he murmured and slept with a hope to see her in his dreams.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N

Hi...

I know I haven't update my two FF since few days, that is because i am/was busy till 15th of this month, but i could not stop myself from writing this because this is a Birthday gift for Nidhi. I'm late though i hope she will forgive me.😆

Belated happy birthday 🤗

I hope you guys enjoy this.😉

I haven't send pms yet, will do tomorrow, and for PM of my any work please buddy this account.😳

Keechu. 🤗
Edited by Keechu.Pms - 8 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was awesome...
Now i m ur huge fan...😳
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God
This is damn awesome..
Rey love you dude..
Blind date for swayam..
Mja aa gya
Thanks
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS.
Thanks for the pm
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AmZing loved it.loved reyam bond.thanks for pm.
diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
*jaw drops open*
Ur kiddingoo!!!!! *pinches myself*
Ouch!! That was hard!! 😆
Who are u and what the hell did u do to my vamps!!!!! 😕
Holy Poseidon!! This is A MASTERPIECE!!
It was sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo sooo good!!! <3
Oh my god?!! What do I say!? Where do I start?? 😛
Rey's naughtiness, sigh! He's a true friend XD
Ohh laaalaaa!! The date!! 😳
Sweet, cute, perfection!! 😳
Each and every bit was mesmerizing! 😉
I'm in looovvee with this!! 😊
The last part hehe!!
That OFFICIALLY ROCKED!! 🥳
This was Wowww Wowww wowww!!
*scrolls up!*
Oops, I wrote tooo much!!
Well don't blame me, it was THAT good'!!!!
Hehe I'm sooo proud of my di'?? !! 🤗
U have blossomed into a mindblowing writer?!!
Lovely!! <3
Nowww I want mooorrreeeI '!
Love u! 🤗
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an awesome piece of work
Jus loved it
Way to go girl..
Keep writing such beautiful works
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5