.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
"I could possibly be fading
Or have something more to gain"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He dives into her lush mane, inhaling the strong scent of her shampoo, lavender; His favourite. He smiled against her hair and kissed her nape sloppily making her rise in the suddenness of the action. She lets out a throaty moan and feels him freeze above her. She grabs his face and kisses him hard, both of them staring into each others eyes. The emotions are overwhelming and the passion, fiery but none wanted to slow down. He breaks of the kiss and his mouth trails downwards, each touch conveying his feelings for her. She squirms and moans his name as pleasure courses through her veins. His intentions are clear and he looks at her, mesmerized by the flush in her cheeks, the depth in her eyes.

"I love you" he whispers as she breaks into pieces under him "I love you."

She breathes heavily, and a shiver passes down her spine. In a state of ecstacy she hears him whisper his love in her ears. She forgets to breath for a second. His passion was scorching her and she felt herself wanting more of it.

"I love you."

"I know." She whispers back.

--

The coffee is warm.

She stares at the swirling froth above it, dazed. His shirt hangs off her shoulders, too big for her. The couch provides her warmth along with the coffee as a huge gust of wind whooshes past the window. She shivers.

His arm falls over her and he squeezes her shoulder gently. She smiles up at him and is delighted to see him grin at her, like he used to. It pleases her greatly, at the same time, it aches. He understands her and places a soft kiss on her temple, allowing his lips to linger for a while.

"Drink it up" he says "it'll keep you warm."

She drinks it up, but he keeps her warm.

He knows that.

--

They walk together in the park, hands intertwined. The cold wind whooshes past them like it had done in the morning and she pulls her jacket tighter. He admires her pink cheeks and controls the urge the kiss them lest he makes it more difficult.

The silence between them is heavy. Dread fills them as the sky darkens. She pulls him nearer and he complies, wrapping his arm around her.

"This is it." She whispers but it goes unheard. She understands he did it on purpose.

They reach his door and she feels her chest constrict. Her breath comes out in short gasps and she notices his clenched fists. His face is ashen.

She feels horrible.

"I have to go." she croaks. No, she doesn't.

"Please stay for the night." His eyes are shut.

"Swayam," his name does it for him and his shoulders shake "I can't. Please understand." She pleads.

"Sharon, its been six months, it'll be six months. Just stay tonight, please." He pleads, more pathetic than her.

She knows it is useless to resist. Yet, she tries "Swayam, if I stay, I can't leave and I have to leave."

He holds her by her arms, staring into her glassy eyes. "I'll make you go." His voice is solemn "I'll make you go so that you return to me."

She nearly cries but doesn't. She's strong, or so she feels, as he catches her hand and strides into his home. It hits hard, as he kisses her. They couldn't do this anymore. Six months were eating them away. She kisses him back fiercely, her heart coming to a decision. He feels it; her decision. Overjoyed he pulls her into his room.

Their room.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It was you
Breathless and tall

I could feel myself under your fate
Under your fate"

Edited by Rhapsody. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
you're one of the writers that drenches emotion into your work. Its such a beautiful quality and its such a pleasure reading your work. But i always feel that you capture the longing and the distance between Sharon and Swayam's relationship. Written to absolute perfection, and please write and update your SS.
Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

Nishi this one, this one was so soothing. So silent.

And it had Life in the arms of love <3 Living just the moment. Not caring about anything else. You showed it so beautifully. It felt so beautiful in my head I cannot tell you.

I am in awe with your writing style. Its just so beautiful. I wish I could write like you.

This one I loved for I don't know what reason, I cannot pinpoint it but I loved it so Much <3

Excellent work Nish.

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is so good. πŸ‘

Keep writing Nishi, your write up always shows a hidden pain in that, and you always keep that till the end. This was lovely one though there was a pain.

And you write dabbles perfectly.πŸ‘πŸΌ I love to read them.

Greeshma.
Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Just awesome loved wordings with perfect emotions...
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
You write so beautifully!..I am so attracted to your writing style..it makes me want to read more and more!...Loved it:)
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

you're one of the writers that drenches emotion into your work. Its such a beautiful quality and its such a pleasure reading your work. But i always feel that you capture the longing and the distance between Sharon and Swayam's relationship. Written to absolute perfection, and please write and update your SS.

Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm glad you feel so. :)
I'll surely update my SS after my exams end. Thank you, again.
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfection is ths word which describes this piece!!
It was in everyway so beautiful!πŸ‘πŸΌ

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Six months of separation for A Day of togetherness...that's what they had to bear...n then they decided no six months is way to long :)
Love it writing...as always U have portrayed it all too well...
My words are repetative- U are a Wonderful Writer, Keep Writing More n More n MoreπŸ‘πŸΌ
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya
That's jus beautiful
Ur work is amazing. The way u write emotions are attractive..
Keep writing