KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys, I'm here in this forum for quite some time now😊. I'm a die-hard KriYaansh fanπŸ˜ƒ. I've read some awesome stories on them😊.
Well, I can go anwhere in my imagination with KriYaanshπŸ˜†. But this is the first time I'm penning it down😳. I don't know how it came out. Hope its worth reading. *fingers crossed*

Regain of Love

A girl, in a beautiful white dress, was dancing gracefully in a hall. Her clean moves matched to every beat of the song. She swayed effortlessly with the music. She danced as if nobody was watching her - without knowing about the pair of eyes which stared at her, hypnotized.

He watched her, being mesmerized with her dance. He could not see her face. But he felt those moves familiar - the postures very much known to him, close to him. He slowly moved forward in a trance, to touch her, to feel her, to hold her in his embrace, to take in the familiar scent. He came near her. He was about to touch her and...

*SPLASH*

"What the hell?"

He opened his sleepy eyes only to find his two crazy best friends standing by his bed with water- buckets in their hands, from which the cold water came and broke his beautiful dream...* Beautiful? ...Yeah right.*

He shrugged and looked at his crazy friends angrily,

"Vicky, Nil.. what the hell guys? What is this? Tum logo ne meri neend kharap kardi!"

"Arrey, chill na Rey.. Tu itna gussa kyun kar raha hai? Hum to bas tujhe pick karne aaye the.", Vicky said.

"Pick karne? Kis liye? Aur.. jo bhi hai, yeh koi tarika hua kisiko jagane ka?"

"Kis liye matlab? Tu bhul gaya, aaj Holi hai. And Holi ke din aise hi jagate hai", Nil replied and then hi-fived Vicky.

That is when the reality struck him.

"Arre haan yaar, main to bhul hi gaya tha. I'm so sorry guys, main bas abhi jake change karke aata hu." ,said Rey brushing his hand through his hair.

He was about to go when Vicky pulled him back and kept his hand on his shoulder,

"Waise ek baat to bata, yeh tu abhi itna gussa kyun ho gaya tha? Humne teri neend kharap kardi ya phir.. Dream?", teased Vicky.

At this, Rey made a face and looked at Vicky.

"Ab aise ghur mat, humne dekha tujhe neend mein smile karte hue.", Vicky defended himself.

"Haan Rey, bata na... Kis ke sapne dekh raha tha tu? Taani ke, hai na?", Nil also teased him.

Rey now glared at them seriously, making an angry face. So, both of them stopped teasing him and Rey went into the washroom. Once he was out of sight, they laughed and hi-fived each other.

Locking the door of the washroom, he came and stood in front of the mirror. He looked at his reflection and sighed, "Not again." He turned the knob of the wash-basin and sprinkled the soothing cold water on his face, to get a grip on his nerves, to remove the restlessness. Taking in a deep breath and looking at his reflection one last time, he came out of the washroom.

Today St. Louis college was more colorful than ever. The college was decorated beautifully. Students were laughing, playing with colors and putting their friends in the colored-water pool. Some were at the food-stalls and some crowed at the Thandai -stall. Everything was arranged perfectly, after all it was organized by Sharon Rai Prakash and Swayum Shekhawat, the CS and ACS of St. Louis, respectively - it has to be the best.

The three boys entered the college and were looking for the others, when suddenly they heard from their back,

"HAPPY HOLI",

and the colored-water was flooded upon them. They turned around only to find their friend standing and heartily smiling at them. The three victims first gave a knowing look at each other and then started chasing the others. They all put colors on each other shouting, laughing, giggling and wishing Holi. They played for some more time and after that sat at a place for some chit-chat.

They were talking when suddenly they realized that Rey was not saying anything. He was lost somewhere and looking here and there. As Taani was not present there, they thought he was thinking about her. So, they thought of teasing him.

"Rey, tu kahan khoya hua hai? Kuchh bol kyun nahi raha?", Vicky started.

"Haan Rey, tum yeh idhar-udhar kya dekh rahe ho? Kisi ko dhund rahe ho kya?", Simmi said.

"Nahi guys, aisa kuchh nahi hai... nothing like that.", Rey defended himself.

"Chal Rey, ab jhunt mat bol. Humein pata hai tu kis ke bare mein soch raha hai..", said Nil.

"Taani", shouted everyone, except SwaRon.

"Hai na... hai na, bol na Rey." "Haan Rey, bata na.", Bharat and Amar teased and they all laughed.

"She said she was having headache, so she will come later.", Swayum told Rey.

Rey just gave him a small smile, nodding his head. He then excused himself from everyone and left the place.

He came from there and sat at a quiet place. He wanted to be alone for some time. Sighing, he recalled the events of the last evening.

Rey was sitting on the bench of the park near Taani's house. He was staring at front, looking at nothing in particular. Suddenly Taani came from behind and kept a hand on his shoulder,

"Rey, what happened? Aap ne mujhe iss waqt.. yaha aise kyun bulaya?"

Rey, at first, was startled with her presence. But recovered soon and said,

"Uh.. Taani tum aa gayi... woh maine actually kuchh baat karne ke liye yaha bulaya tha... umm.. sit... baith ke baat karte hai."

Taani nodded and sat beside him on the bench.

"Rey, baat kya hai? Aap bahut tensed lag rahe ho.."

"Woh actually Taani... uh.. I don't know how to say..."

Taani kept her hand on his and said,

"Rey, its ok. Jo bhi baat hai, aap mujhe bejiak bata sakte ho. Trust me."

Rey looked at her and she blinked her eyes in assurance. He took in a deep breath and started,

"Taani, see... from the past few days things have changed a lot and lately we are also having problems in our relationship.."

He looked at her once and she nodded her head, telling him to continue.

"So I... maine iss bare mein bahut socha and I realized that.. We are not meant to be.."

Taani, for a second, just paused. But soon regained herself and said,

"Finally... aap ko realize ho hi gaya.", and let out a sigh with a small smile.

"Huh..", Rey was clueless. But Taani continued with a smile,

"Rey, jo baat aap ko abhi realize hua, woh mujhe kaafi time pehle hi samajh aa gaya tha, jab se humare beech yeh problems shuru hui thi."

"Toh, tumne tab aa ke mujhse baat kyun nahi ki?", Rey asked her, confused and amused at the same time.

"Woh iss liye, kyun ki agar main tab aap se baat karti, toh aap ko yahi lagta ki main over-react kar rahi hoon. It was necessary that you realize the fact yourself."

Rey sighed, "I'm really sorry... I.."

"No Rey, iss mein aap ki ya kisi ki bhi koi galti nahi hai. Its just that... it wasn't meant to be. And I'm really glad that everything is clear now." She smiled.

Rey just looked at her with an expression of gratitude, for knowing him, for understanding him.

"Don't worry. I'm always with you as a friend.", Taani said and gave him a friendly hug. They smiled at each other and left at different directions for their homes.

He sighed. Again there was the restlessness, the loneliness - that he felt in the morning. No, it wasn't because he broke up with Taani - for that he felt lighter - at least he was not betraying her. It was because, he couldn't find his solace. Lately, he has been that dream for quite some time now. Yet he could not find her, he was far away from her... And that fact made him more upset.

He shrugged his head, to forget his thoughts for the moment. As he got up to leave, he bumped into a girl who came running from the other side... due to this, both of them lost their balance and fell to the ground with Rey upon the girl.

She was wearing a salwar-suit and her face was covered with the dupatta in a way that, only her eyes could be seen.

They looked into each other's eyes and got lost. Rey was shocked. But before he could recover from his shock, she came to her senses and tried to get up. Rey, in his trance, loosened his grip over her and slowly got up. She then hurriedly got up and left from there running. Rey forwarded his hand in order to call her, but words failed to leave his dry mouth - only a whisper came out, "Kria.."

*Continued in next post*

Edited by KriYaansh-ArSha - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kria came inside the college building, running. When she noticed that no one was behind her, she stopped. She leaned to the wall beside, panting and recalling, what took place a few minutes back. Silent tears escaped her eyes. She saw Rey after so much time, so closely that even she could hear his heartbeat - it felt so soothing to her ears and heart. She wanted to hug him, hide herself in his embrace and drown in his deep, chocolate brown eyes.

But her bad luck, she couldn't do that. Though her mom has given her permission to come back and get everything back, as it was before, could she really get everything back? Could she get her love back?

No... She remembered her friends talking.

Kria entered the gate of St. Louis with a lots of fear and hope in her eyes. She was going to meet her friends and her love after so much time. She was hell nervous. She didn't know how they will react seeing her.

She went forward to see her friends circling at a place and talking. She neared them and heard their conversation from behind.

"Rey, tu kahan khoya hua hai? Kuchh bol kyun nahi raha?", Vicky started.

"Haan Rey, tum yeh idhar-udhar kya dekh rahe ho? Kisi ko dhund rahe ho kya?", Simmi said.

"Nahi guys, aisa kuchh nahi hai... nothing like that.", Rey defended himself.

"Chal Rey, ab jhunt mat bol. Humein pata hai tu kis ke bare mein soch raha hai..", said Nil.

"Taani", shouted everyone, except SwaRon.

"Hai na... hai na, bol na Rey." "Haan Rey, bata na.", Bharat and Amar teased and they all laughed.

She left from there without meeting anyone. She came to a side hiding herself and thought to herself - what was she thinking? Whenever she wants she will go from his life and come back again, and he will accept her? He will wait for her?... Why? Why would he do that?... He thinks that she ditched him... actually she made him think so. She only wanted him to forget her and move on. So, when he is with someone else, she shouldn't interfere in his happiness. She couldn't come back into his life again and create problems for him. She couldn't come in between them. She has to go from his life.

She came out from hiding and was about to leave, when she bumped into him.

Kria said to herself, " I should leave from here. Par abhi bahar nikli aur kisi ne dekh liya toh...no no. I think, mujhe college ke andar hi kuchh der wait karna chahiye."

Thinking so, she went inside the college.

Rey felt numb. He didn't know what to do. He was about to move, when Swayum came calling him.

"Rey, kaha ja raha hai?"

"Swayum woh.. woh Kria... woh yaha hai.. college mein..", Rey said being impaitient.

"Kya? Kria yaha hai? Arre toh... tu ja, baat kar usse.", Swayum said.

"Par..", Rey started to say something, but stopped and looked at Swayum. Swayum understood what he was thinkng. He kept his hand on his shoulder.

"Rey, I know tu kya soch raha. Don't worry, I know everything. Par abhi yeh sab sochne ka time nahi hai, just go and talk to her. And yeh main Taani ke bhai hone ke naate nahi keh raha, I'm saying this for my two best friends.", Swayum assured him.

Rey immediately hugged him.

"Thanks yaar..", Rey smiled.

Swayum broke the hug and said, "All the best. Ja mere sher.. jeet ke aa apna pyaar."

And Rey ran to win his love back.

Rey didn't need to find her much, for he knew where his Kria would be.

He came and pushed the doors to see her sitting on the stairs of... where else.. fire exit. He came inside and closed the doors behind. Feeling someone's presence, Kria stood up. Her eyes widened seeing him in front of her.

He came down to the same stair where she was standing, locking his eyes with her. Their eyes became moist. Kria was about to say something, but Rey kept his finger on her lips, stopping her.

"sshh.. don't say anything",

And he hugged her tight. Kria also reciprocated the hug. Tears made their way through their eyes. They just wanted to feel each other's presence and take in their essence.

Rey slowly broke the hug and cupped her face. Kria kept her hands on his. They stared in each other's eyes and all they could see was immense love for each other.

"I'm sorry Rey... I..", Kria started but Rey stopped her,

"Tum kuchh mat bolo Kria, aaj mujhe bolne do. I don't know why did you ditch me... ya tum mujhe chhod kar kyun gayi... Main bas itna jaanta hu ki.. main tumhare bina nahi jee sakta Kria. I tried... I really tried, but trust me, it wasn't worth living. I.. I just can't live without you."

Kria looked at him, a little confused. Rey understood her confusion and answered her unasked question.

"I tried to move on with Tanni, but it didn't work. Because I never felt with her the way I feel with you. You are my only soulmate Kria. No second one can be there."

He caressed her cheeks and looked at her lovingly,

"I Love You Kria... I really love you... I really really do..", he joined his forehead with hers crying.

"I Love You too..", Kria whispered in between cries.

"Rey, trust me, main kabhi bhi aapko ditch nahi karna chahti thi... aur aapko woh sab kehne ke baare mein toh.. main apne sapne mein bhi nahi soch sakti. But, situation hi aisi thi ki.. I had to do this. I didn't know..that.. hum phir kabhi milenge bhi ya nahi... and I didn't want you to wait for me forever. I just wanted you to be happy. Uske liye yeh zaruri tha ki aap mujhe bhul kar aage bado. Issi liye maine.."

"Its ok Kria, galti meri bhi thi, ki uss waqt main tumhe samajh nahi paya... and I'm really sorry for that"

Rey kissed on her forehead and rested his lips there taking in the feeling. Kria closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. She felt her heart fluttered. He came down kissing her eyes, cheeks and nose tip. His lips travelled to her chin and placed wet kisses along her jawline and neck. He came up to kiss her ear lobe and bit there making her moan. He then came to her lips and kissed the corners and edge of her lips. He was about to capture her lips but stopped.

Kria opened her eyes, feeling him stopped, and saw him looking at her eyes. She understood what he meant. She kept her hands around his neck pulling him into a kiss, closing her eyes. They kissed each other passionately. The pain, the desire, the longing, the love - they wanted to let out everything through the kiss... and also they sealed the promise of being by each other's side till eternity.

They slowly broke the kiss when they were out of breath, but touched their foreheads never breaking the contact of their skin and remained in the same position.

"I love you...", Rey whispered fanning his breath over her lips. Kria just blushed in response, smiling.

After a few minutes, Rey said, "hey, wait a second.."

"What happened?"

"Tum yahi ruko, main abhi aaya", Rey left from there remembering something.

After two-three minutes or so, Rey came back and stood in front of her, smiling.

Kria looked at him questioningly.

"Aaj Holi hai.. colour nahi lagana?", said Rey and showed her the red colour in his hands.

Kria smiled. She took the colour and put it on his cheeks and forehead.

"Happy Holi", she wished him.

Rey smiled and coloured her all over her face, neck, chest, back and hands - he coloured her with his love.

"Happy Holi"

And they hugged each other dreaming about their colourful life ahead.

*The End*

Please read and review guys!

Edited by KriYaansh-ArSha - 8 years ago
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it
Really like the story
Nxt time Jab bhi kr ke upar koi story likhoge to pm me

Originally posted by: love-kreya

Loved it
Really like the story
Nxt time Jab bhi kr ke upar koi story likhoge to pm me

Thank u sooo much πŸ˜ƒ
I didn't know how it was, iss liye kisi ko pm nahi kiya 😳
Thanks for encouraging me 😊
aanya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for writing on kriyaansh, finally got to read something on them after so long πŸ˜ƒ
Coming to the os, it was vry sweet
Rey's realization n kria's fears were portrayed nicely
N then their confrontation was so beautiful, even without kria having to tell rey, he understood her
Totally loved it :*
Pls do write more on them ^_^

Originally posted by: aanya_arsha

Thank u for writing on kriyaansh, finally got to read something on them after so longπŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the os, it was vry sweet
Rey's realization n kria's fears were portrayed nicely
N then their confrontation was so beautiful, even without kria having to tell rey, he understood her
Totally loved it :*
Pls do write more on them ^_^

Thnk u soo much dear for your lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ ya.. me too missing them very much
aanya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYaansh-ArSha

Thnk u soo much dear for your lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ ya.. me too missing them very much

Ur welcome n I forgot to mention u were brilliant as a first time writer :D

Originally posted by: aanya_arsha

Ur welcome n I forgot to mention u were brilliant as a first time writer :D

😊 Thank u again
and I will try to write more if I get time 😊
coz, it takes me a lot of time to write actually.. πŸ˜†
deepasubhash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail