Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Hello
There sweet plum convo over phone was cute.
Well that's a new nickname I am hearing (suits perfectly on vrushyy).
Well something has effected both and are scared and find solace in one another was put in words nicely.
Sherlock swayum is smart not that Sharon is less smart.
Though u have full plans to keep us in dark but at least swayum is aware of it and that's totally unfair..
And the dam is broken. U had written that whole part beautifully.
And I am waiting for u to pull down the curtains on the truth

Hi. :) Thank you 😳 Yeah, it does suit her. Do not worry, I'll reveal their past sometime in the future of course. :p They just need to feel comfortable enough to talk. 😆
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

d prologue sounds so interesting

part 1 omg this two r so adorable when u mate u r schoolmate that is jst awesome n the same thing happened here wht a start jst loved it

Thank you. Glad you're liking the story. :)

Edited by Rhapsody. - 8 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail

chap 2

in chap 1 they were adorable
d first meet
bt now when they meet regularly they r actually being themselves
d way swayam read her thoughts like a open book n d way she said he is hiding something too

btw wht happened in her past that she is crying like hell

this is getting interesting
update soon

Surely I'll try. :D

Thanks.
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha93

This is different, this is awesome. Am in love with your writing and how you are portraying Swayam and Sharon.

Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much. :)

And, you're welcome.
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHA_85

Awesome part
loving swayam as Sherlock and Sharon no doubt always ready with her smartness
what is the thing that make shar breakdown but at least he is there and he know it
but waiting to know what is it

Hah, thanks. :p You'll know, soon.
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Swaron meeting on a regular basis..
Its nice to know that they find solace with each other..
So swayam knew the thing that is bothering Sharon..
And we wanna know it too..
Update soon

Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much. :) You always leave your feedback on my works. 🤗
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keechu_SwaRon

Reserved.

Unreserved !

After a long time a refreshing SS. I loved the uniqueness of this one. 👏

Most lovely thing is the relationship between swayam and sharon, it so confusing one, and the way you are planning, that was really amazing.

They both are scared for something and for what that only you know, and sometimes when we read we could easily guess it but here you made it next to impossible. I can't even guess what is happening in there life and what are they hiding, and both of them are scared too. I really loved that mysterious characterization.

The last part was more confusing.. But i loved that kiss. 😆

Update soon. Thanks for the pm.😃

- Keechu.

Hey Keechu, thank you. To know that you found the SS refreshing is a huge compliment. Above that, the fact that the mystery is still there. It's a huge compliment. <3 Thanks.
.nerfherder thumbnail

Thank you. :)
.nerfherder thumbnail
C H A P T E R T H R E E: p a r t I

credits: .annihilation.

"If a system at equilibrium is disturbed by some change, the system will shift in a direction to minimize or undo the effect change."

-Lee Chatelier's Principle

JULY 2015 (Four months ago), China

The equilibrium had been disturbed ever since that meet in the coffee shop, especially from Swayam's side. He was glad to be on an official trip, away from India, from her. The events of the past few days had made him slightly uneasy. To be fair, it was perfectly normal. She was his friend, a mutually acknowledged fact, who had some sorrows in life; naturally he'd want to comfort her. That is what friends were supposed to do, weren't they? Wasn't that the very social contract? What didn't fit in his rationalization was the kiss. The crying made sense, the comfort made sense, the kiss made none of it. He couldn't think of a reason to explain why they had kissed in his dream.

He drummed his fingers impatiently on the wooden table.

Perhaps, he could.

Sharon had been extremely vulnerable and beautiful, he had been very kind and empathetic. It was possible that his brain had decided to romanticize the situation and in the end, it was just a dream. Dreams never meant anything. It was completely normal for a man to dream about kissing a girl, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

He gave a deep sigh.

--

India

It had become awkward and Sharon didn't like it. She had just gotten back to being a step closer to her old self and the sudden glitch in their relationship had proven to be a setback. She sighed. Maybe she shouldn't have pushed him to reveal his past? Any other person, she'd have bit her tongue than ask them but with Swayam she didn't know why she did. Perhaps it was because she knew that however big an arse he may be, he had a good heart, a kind heart.

You need to be willing to give if you're going to take, Sharon.

She didn't know if she could. It was too big a risk to take. Lost in her thoughts, she jumped as her phone blared.

"Hello?"

"Ready to give Sharon?"

--

They sat across the table placed in the centre of her living room. She had been surprised to see him stand outside her door, bouncing on the balls of his feet, clearly nervous. She surely didn't expect him to turn up at her door at 11 pm. She gazed at him, drinking in his features. In a state of sleep induced haziness, she found herself thinking how devastatingly handsome he was. His eyes; his esoteric brown eyes, made her heart flutter like a kingfisher. His long brown hair urged her to run her fingers through them and his thin mouth invited her, the smile on his face enchanted her. His tall and lean frame didn't help either and she accepted that she was attracted to him, physically.

He caught her staring at him and averted his gaze before she could realise she'd been caught. Swayam felt his cheeks warming as he felt her stare on him. This discomfort in the air was a new event and just as uncomfortable. He was incredibly nervous as the weight of what they were planning to do hit him. There was no turning back from this, he realised. Revealing their deepest secrets to the other would cement their bond for a long time, there was no walking away in the middle.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I do not wish to force you."

Sharon stared at Swayam. Was she ready? But then, that wasn't the correct question. Was she ready enough? Probably, yes. He had overcome his own apprehensions to reach her and she wasn't going to turn him away. It was only fair for her to let out her cats; who knew, it could possibly help.

"Don't you think it's too late for that question? You're already here."

"I could go, if that's what you want."

"No...I think I can do this. Which reminds me would you like to have a drink?"

"Alcoholic?"

Sharon shifted a bit in her seat. "I've got scotch, thought it'd ease our nerves a bit."

He let a loud chuckle and grinned at her "Yes please"

--

"Look at us Sharon" Swayam said, his voice drawling "We are halfway through the bottle and no one has said anything yet. How pathetic."

Sharon shifted a bit on the couch and looked sideways at Swayam. "I..I can't go first. It has to be you. I-"

"It's okay, I'll start."

He didn't know if he really wanted to, but he couldn't turn back now. The wheels had been set in motion. Swayam pushed his hand into his right pant pocket and fished out a platinum ring. Sharon looked at it curiously. It was beautiful; a thin band with a simple motif engraved on it.

"I was engaged, three months ago. It was flowers and violins; and balloons as the movies show. I was indeed very happy."

"Then?"

"Then, hell broke loose." he clenched his fists tightly. "I caught her cheating, with my cousin."

"Oh, Swayam." Sharon sighed and took his hand in hers, squeezing it gently "I'm sorry."

APRIL 2015 (Seven Months ago)

He had been such a fool, such a big fool to trust her. He should have known better, he should have seen the signs, should've understood when his brother had asked him about her. He let his head drop into his hands and felt tears leaking out of his eyes. He couldn't help but wondering, for the first time in his life; why him? He had loved her so much and...she had loved him back. How the hell did this mess happen then?

The door of his apartment creaked open and he looked up to see her walk in, the only sign of any guilt being the loss of confidence in her stride. Swayam was crushed at that realization and it made him want to cower on the floor in fetal position, perhaps cry it all out.

She came up in front of him and he was shocked and angry to see pity in her face. Just as he opened his mouth to lash out, he heard a metallic cling and stopped. He moved his gaze to the table and figuratively felt himself blown into smithereens. The ring, which he had lovingly bought for her, with which he had claimed his right, now lay forlorn against the dark paint of his table; much like him.

"I'm sorry." she whispered, sympathetically.

He gulped.

"I hate you. Please, go away."

He watched her walk out the door of his apartment and the door of his life, before falling into the inevitable spiral of misery. This was it for him; never again was he going to subject himself to all this torture.

Never again.

Edited by Rhapsody. - 8 years ago
angelofthelord. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Author's Note

Hello, so this was only Part I of 'Unstability' . there were a few more things left to cover as far as the content was concerned, but this stuff alone turned out to be the biggest update of this SS. 🤣

Also, who all are pissed that the kiss wasn't real? 🤡

Sharon's revelation and some interesting stuff will take place part II of this chapter. *wink*

So yeah, stay tuned!

Cheers

P.S. Buddy this ID for PM's.

P.P.S. In case someone didn't realise, the last part in Italics is a flashback. 😳
Edited by itsneverlupus. - 8 years ago