Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
d prologue sounds so interesting
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
part 1 omg this two r so adorable when u mate u r schoolmate that is jst awesome n the same thing happened here wht a start jst loved it
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
chap 2

in chap 1 they were adorable
d first meet
bt now when they meet regularly they r actually being themselves
d way swayam read her thoughts like a open book n d way she said he is hiding something too

btw wht happened in her past that she is crying like hell

this is getting interesting
update soon
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is different, this is awesome. Am in love with your writing and how you are portraying Swayam and Sharon.
Thanks for the pm
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part
loving swayam as Sherlock and Sharon no doubt always ready with her smartness
what is the thing that make shar breakdown but at least he is there and he know it
but waiting to know what is it
Edited by SHA_85 - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swaron meeting on a regular basis..
Its nice to know that they find solace with each other..
So swayam knew the thing that is bothering Sharon..
And we wanna know it too..
Update soon

Thanks for the pm
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved.
Unreserved !

After a long time a refreshing SS. I loved the uniqueness of this one. πŸ‘

Most lovely thing is the relationship between swayam and sharon, it so confusing one, and the way you are planning, that was really amazing.

They both are scared for something and for what that only you know, and sometimes when we read we could easily guess it but here you made it next to impossible. I can't even guess what is happening in there life and what are they hiding, and both of them are scared too. I really loved that mysterious characterization.

The last part was more confusing.. But i loved that kiss. πŸ˜†

Update soon. Thanks for the pm.πŸ˜ƒ

- Keechu.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Reserved I say. First Dude First 😎

'Like' button just not working. Will try to do it later. Now don't roll eyes because I actually Will. [@:)]

Okay, SweetPlum really? Since when you have started going this way. This is new you know. Cheesy nick names. Kinda cute though just like Swayam's thought behind it.

Imagining them sitting in a coffee shop in front of a glass window with rain droplets on it was kinda amazing.

They both are scarred. And for reasons we dont know. The way Sharon asked him to stop with his out of blue holding deeper meaning statements was really nicely put forward.

And this Sherlock Swayam was kinda sexy. Don't kill me for saying this. πŸ˜›

Sharon actually told him everything which only he knows because you continue to be BAD. And they kissed (the only thing which made me to not write EVIL there).

Maybe come back with an update soon, no sooner.

Chitra :)

Sherlock Swayam is supposed to be sexy. ☺️ I gagged at sweetplum and so did Sharon. Cheesy nicknames aren't my cup of tea and it seems neither Swayam's because he has a solid reason. 🀣 Also, I empathize with him cuz I never get a sweet plum.

Yeah, they kissed. Yeah, he knows. :)

Sure, I'll. Thank you for the feedback. <3
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Wow this is something which I shouldn't have missed out on really!..Your writing is so crisp and I loved the way you have written the conversation between Swayam and Sharon in both the parts.

I love the witty and intelligent Swayam.His quick comeback for everything that Sharon says makes him utterly sexy!The bold and beautiful Sharon is no less!..
Sweetplum...thats so cheesy coming from the ever so smart Swayam but yet it just sounded right when he associated that with Sharon!Only Swayam can have such a thought behind it.
So Sharon has been willing to give ,in order to take!..I am not liking it that you are keeping so much from us and letting only Swayam know about it but then I guess you kind of compensated for it with the kiss 😳..
Please please update this soon and if possible PM me when you do:)

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like my writing style. Witty SwaRon are a treat to read and write. 😳
Haha, I agree. :)

Don't worry, the cat will be let out of the bag soon (I think πŸ˜†). And guess I did compensate.

.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovestory55

Like always your writing is perfection. I just hope that you update soon because i really want to keep with the story. You create so much chemistry in mere words. Just love it.

Thank you Neet. This coming from a great writer like you, means a lot. <3