New Swaron FF The Undesired Desire Part 2 on pg 5

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey Guys, back with another work. But this time not alone, My Jhalli is with me this time! We both are here with a new concept hope you all like and enjoy it.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Disclaimer

All the characters are a necessary need and an work of fiction. If this story seems similar to any FF on IF then its either a co-incidence or We may be have inspired by that. Don't be over possessive for any Character or Bash them. Any harsh comment will make the writers stop the story right at the moment.

"Yes baby I know that you hate waiting'yes the driver will be there on time" Said Swayam trying to cover his frustration

"I love you Mr. Shekhawat and six more hours till we see each other baby" spoke Ruhi in her chirpy voice

"Sure" said Swayam rolling his eyes and tapping his Bluetooth to end the call.

Swayam paced over to the large window of his cabin that gave him a perfect bird's eye view of the entire city. Swayam had met Ruhi during his stay at US. She seemed like the perfect match for him. She was smart, educated and most importantly to him a girl of his stature. However, there was something about this relationship that never clicked. This relationship was never an emotional involvement for Swayam, it was merely physical. He liked that Ruhi never questioned his intentions and seemed a girl that was bold and modern.

Swayam was living in his own apartment separate from his family. He needed the space from his parent's constant questioning and concerns. He did not need all this. He wanted them to understand him and his feeling instead of constantly trying to impose their ideologies and values on him.

Swayam reached home after finishing his meeting around 1 am. He unlocked the door and stepped inside to find it quite as empty as always. He already knew that Ruhi had reached home. He walked over the bedroom to find a body sleeping. He gently closed the door and walked over to the bathroom to freshen up. Unaware of the hell that was going to break loose in his life very soon! That was going to change his life for ever!

So, How was it? This is for the first time we two have come together, so we need your appreciations to move forward.
Hit like button and post your views which will encourage us!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

With lots of love,

Shiri and Ana๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice start.waiting further.do pm me.
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shiri..ana...osne start...whats going to happen...update soon
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that's another good ff
Track seems interesting..
Guessing that its sharon in his room
Now want to know what is next such a short and interesting prologue
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice concept update soon and pm me
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, this is different and interesting. Do continue.
Thanks for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start shiri and ana
Update soon
Thanks
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Niceee...
This is interesting. I badly want to know what happens next๐Ÿ˜” but for that u need to update soon...
Pls do that
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start
bt heh ruhi chuhi ko zelna padega
till swaron i guess
n y im thinking this sleeping body is not of ruhi
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
d concept is interesting... continue plz... guessing dat it wl be a bold ff...