Deepagoyal thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

sharon woke up early morning and walked past the kitchen on her way to the restroom to freshen up. She stopped half way and tilted her head into the kitchen as she noticed the white piece of paper placed on the fridge.
"Gone to work. See you in the afternoon baby." Signed "Your loverboy."
A smile formed on her lips as she read it. It had been three months already when she and Swayam had gotten married. Never in her life had she imagined someone has loved her to that extent . This was something she usually heard in fairy tales and watched in bollywood movies but real life was never this kind.
"Woof woof." A dog barking outside interrupted her thoughts. She grabbed her towel, the smile still decorating her lips as she headed towards the washroom.
She started to clean the living room when she heard a knock on the door. "Who could it be at this time?" She wondered. She made her way towards the door and opened it. "Swayam?"
Swayam entered the house planting a kiss on sharon's cheek.
"There wasn't much work today so I decided to come home." He spoke trying to sound truthful. He tossed his coat on the chair and headed towards the bedroom.
"What's wrong with him?" sharon wondered. I'm sure something is wrong and he is hiding it from me."
She decided to call rey and ask him since they both worked in the same company. After calling rey it turns out that swayam had an argument with his business partner . sharon couldn't help but admire swayam's for not wanting to trouble her with his problems. He really has been trying really hard to make everything work out and hadn't complained even once. It's almost as he transformed into a different swayam, by controlling his anger and becoming more matured.
"I have to think of a way to cheer him up."
Lunch was ready and they both sat on the table having their food silently. Nothing much was spoken and sharon was beginning to hate seeing this depressed swayam.
"The food was good." He softly spoke as he carried his plate towards the counter and started to wash his hands.
An excited smile formed on Sharon's lips, but before she could speak Swayam had already left the kitchen. She frowned and stood up to pick the rest of the plates. As she began to wash the dishes she started to think of ideas that might lighten up Swayam's mood. "Idea!" she exclaimed to herself. "I'm going to cook his favorite chocolate cake. That will definitely change his mood."
She placed the ingredients on the table one by one and started to mix them.
Swayam was sitting watching television when sharon appeared beside him holding a chocolate cake. A smile formed on his lips as he saw her standing there with flour smeared on her forehead. He pulled her beside him and lifted his finger brushing the flour off. He tilted his head towards her and dropped a kiss on her forehead.
"The cake is delicious." He added as he took a bite from his slice. Sharon's face shot a smile as she looked at him enjoying the cake.
I'm...I'm sorry Sharon.' He face turned serious again. "I promised you that I would take you on a honeymoon this weekend but I don't think I'm going to be able to fulfill my promise."
Sharon moved closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "Who said I wanted to go on a honeymoon? Did I ask you to take me on a honeymoon? For me every day is a honeymoon because we are together." She held his hand as she comforted her head on his shoulder.
"I love you Sharon." He said as he wrapped his arm around her.
"Waise, speaking about honeymoon. I just remembered a story of cousin's friend who went for a honeymoon to London. She lifted her head away from his shoulder and continued to speak while swayam eyed her lovingly. "He had gotten recently married and he and his bride decided to go to London for their honeymoon. They were in their room when suddenly he heard his wife screaming because she found a mouse in the room. He wanted to call the room service to tell them but the problem was that bechara he didn't speak English and didn't know what a mouse was called. But he didn't have another choice so he decided to call the room service anyways.
Husband:" Hello, room service?? "
Room Service: "Yes sir, can I help you??"
Husband: "Mmm. Do..You...know Tom and Jerry?"
Room Service: Yes of course."
Husband: "Jerry is here"
Swayam burst out in laughter almost falling off the couch. Sharon gazed at him as she laughed along with him.
shar baby...you and your cousin's friend are unbelievable!" He managed to speak as he caught his breath. sharon continued to gaze at him. How good she felt after seeing his laugh. She tilted her face towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek. "I want you to always be happy like that. The sad face doesn't suit you at all." Swayam felt his heart melt by her words. He cradled her face into his palm and planted two kisses on her eyes. "You know sharon. I think I must have done something good in my life to have you. But I wonder what." He spoke with a chuckle.
He lifted his fingers and brushed her bangs off her face. She smiled at him while her eyes were filled with love. "Ummm... sharon." He hesitantly spoke. "Isn't your mood changing?" He asked her as his eyes naughtily signaled to their bedroom. Sharon's cheeks flushed with heat as she noticed what he was hinting towards. Not waiting for her reply, he quickly yet carefully picked her in his arms and moved his legs towards their bedroom. Swayam looped her arms around his neck and sealed his lips with hers. After all he was her soul mate and fairy tale love.

(Whatever happens in the bedroom I will leave that to your imagination)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heya
That's far better than ur first is
Ur work is indeed beautiful and yeah d joke was too good