Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: glitter..girl..

Woowww...justified the title...

Thank you dear. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

PART 3

Falling in love with him was not what she planned, that was what she desired, to fall for a jerk was her desire, Ironic much, isn't?
Even though six years passed, she could not move on from him, his voice, and his brownish eyes and the way he looks at her, these entire things still affects her. She tried all possible ways to get over him, to give his place to someone else.

It would be an understatement if I say that she did not find one more jerk, she did. She has thought that rather than falling out of it, it would be better if she could find someone else to replace him.

Though, she did not find them appealing to spend her life with.

How could she find them appealing when her heart was craving for him, only him?

Her long and arduous quest to find him in those people may be getting over soon, but before she could decide anything, he disappeared again.

Sharon was palpitating with terror, her hushed footsteps echoed in the dark corridor. She has been searching for him since few minutes, she was sure that whatever happened a while ago was not any dream; that was a reality. She used to hallucinate him but this time she knows that, this was not a hallucination, he was playing hide and seek.

Her foot anchored at one place when a beautiful yet painful memory came to her mind, she stood there staring at the closed door of a room with twinkling eyes, the tears of fear and anxiety ran through her cheeks.

Years back one day some of Sharon's friends decided to celebrate her birthday. Everyone was invited, but Sharon did not know anything about the surprise party. After the school got over her best friend, Simi tricked her to the terrace to celebrate the birthday. Even swayam was invited with his group of bad boys.

Sharon was known as the diva with an attitude to admire; everyone respected and adored her. She was like a coconut, hard from outside, soft from inside. Some people did not like her because of her sophisticated life and the attention she got. Boys admired her and girls envied her.

Whenever swayam hurt a person emotionally or physically, she used to come for their rescue. Only she had the guts to complain against him, just because she knows swayam would never hurt her beyond a limit that was her faith. She had seen a different swayam inside that jerk. She tried a lot in those days to bring brightness in his life but failed miserably.

"Sharon"

A long silence fell there, Sharon was staring at the door and swayam stood behind her, his face adorned a smile. She turned to see brown deep eyes staring at her, she tried to read his eyes to decipher what exactly he hide in those, but could not give a name to those unsaid feelings, his eyes were flooded with many emotions which she had never seen in any.

"Happy birthday Sharon" everyone shouted with excitement.

Sharon stood at the door of the terrace with open mouth. She did not expect that there would be a celebration for her, that there would be someone, who willingly takes the responsibility to plan a celebration for her.

Simi patted her shoulder to bring her back to the earth, she graciously walked towards the center and stood near the cake.

Her eyes scanned the whole area to meet with his eyes, but unfortunately, he was not there, a sad frown formed on her face, but soon she replaced that with a cheeky grin to show her gratitude.

"Cut the cake Sharon, I'm so hungry to eat" Vicky shouted from the audience.

"Shut up you idiot, she will." Neha responded and gave the knife to Sharon.

With a fake smile, she cut the cake, somewhere she knows swayam planned this, she once again tried to search him in the crowd, but he was still not there.

Sharon cut the cake and took one piece to give Simi, at the same time the lights went off.

"What the hell?" Everyone yelled.

Sharon's heartbeat rose. She could feel his presence near her.

She jumped when someone got hold of her hands from behind and brought that cake to near to his mouth, he urged her to feed him and she obliged.

"Happy birthday Sharon" his so manly voice fell in her ear, she shuddered with their proximity.

Her heart fell soon when he left her hands and moved away. Before she turns back to look at his face, the light came back and he was nowhere to seen.

Soon the celebration picked up the beat, everyone danced, and enjoyed, no one left a chance to put the cake on the diva's face.

After the celebration was over, she moved to wash her face; the school premises were empty, as everyone has already gone to the home. Sharon took long steps to leave the school as soon as possible, but some faint music fell on her ears, she followed the beats and reached in front of the rehearsal hall. She entered to a complete dark hall, with shivering hands she switched on the lights.

"Koi hai"

"Hello excuse me"

The music was still on, so she was sure that someone was there. She moved forward, but a voice stopped her.

"You here?" she turned and looked at the person.

There stood swayam with a bottle of water in his hands; she smiled when she saw him.

"What are you doing here, this late?" he asked and came forward.

"I was celebrating my birthday"

"Wow, was today your birthday?" He asked.

Her smile fell down, he did not even know, how could that even possible?

"You did not know?" she frowned.

"Naa, who are you to me that I have to remember your birthday?" he then moved towards the system to put one song, he did not care to notice her fallen face.

Swayam was busy searching a song to dance, but Sharon stood there without any feelings if that was not swayam then who was that? She was confused. More than confused she was sad.

"Dance" she jerked from her thought with his voice.

"Huh"

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked with a sweet smile,

"No, I would not. I do not dance with bad boys." Her diva mode came back.

She turned to leave the hall. With a swift move, he pulled her towards him and held her close against his body.

"Swayam does not take a 'no' as an answer" He winked at her.

Without an effort he made her dance with him, they flew with the music. It was not romantic yet it was passionate. After a long time, they stopped dancing. Sharon was caged in his hands. They both stared at each other for a long time, after some time she successfully came out of his hold and went towards the door, but his sudden voice stopped her in a mid way.

"Happy birthday Sharon"

Without turning back, she ran out of the hall with a smile. That day she realized that, what he was for her and that she has fallen for the cocky idiot.

"How much I wish to say that, it was me Sharon, but your eyes are haunting me, I do not deserve you, I do not want to be your life's one mistake which you will regret later." He murmured and went dancing again.

Swayam was a mystery to the whole school, even to his own group of friends. Though Swayam used to hurt and insult students he made sure to be in his limits.

Sharon was not an ordinary girl for him; definitely, she was not his friend nor was she his lover, but something about her attracted him towards her like a honeybee get attracts towards a flower. He fancied her; he infatuated her but never dared to call his infatuation as love. He created situations to fight with her, to make her irritate, it was his favorite pass time.

His friends used to tease him with her name, but he did not care, most probably he pretended to not to care. He did know that, if he takes a decision to be with a girl like Sharon that would become the biggest mistake of his life even though he was hundred percent ready to commit that but destiny had planned something else for them.

He hid his insecurities behind his bad boy nature, that was his token, and he used that at its peak. His fellow schoolmates were afraid of him, they hated him for his wrongdoing, but he never cared about it. He was someone who lives to impress himself not to impress others. He lived his life in his way. No one dared to cross his path.

Only Sharon had the courage to raise her voice against him, that quality of her impressed him. Her attitude attracted him towards her, and he created situations to talk to her, to stare at her. Her irritated look gave him an unknown satisfaction.

"Where did you go?"

Swayam and Sharon were walking on the road again, they left their old memories in the school with a hope to make more. He did not forget to hold her palm in his.

"I did not go anywhere"

The return walk was completely different from the other, here swayam was in chirpy mode and Sharon was in thoughts.

"Huh, I mean why did you leave me alone in the abandoned corridor?"

Swayam stopped on his feet and turned towards her like he was waiting for her to speak.

"If I ask you something will you give me honest reply" he left her hands and asked with hell seriousness.

"Yeah, what is that?"

"Why were you so affected that time?" he smirked.

"Affected? What affected?" Sharon spoke, she did know what he was talking about but could not afford to show him.

"Don't play with me Sharon, You still feels the same" He was guilty.

She frowned.

"I asked, do you still have feelings for me? Don't try to fool me because I know you had feelings for me."

"That was 'past' swayam, I want to forget it." she turned her back towards him.

"But why?" he came to the other side and faced her.

"There is a lot of reasons."

"Give me one." he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I will give you a hundred reasons, and the main reason is my feeling will never get reciprocate."

"And who you are to decide that."

"Huh."

"I asked, who you are to decide that, your love will never reciprocate?" he shouted holding her shoulders.

"If that person was ready to reciprocate my love, then he would have never left me in that dark abandon corridor." She slapped his hands away from her shoulder and pushed him away from her.

"You are misunderstanding me Sharon." he once again tried to hold her.

She raised her palm to stop him.

"This is not any misunderstanding swayam. I know you might have a girlfriend who is waiting for you; I do not want to be a bi*ch, who snatches her boyfriend. I know no one would ever want to share a moment like that with me."

With that, she walked away without turning back,

"What if I would love to, will you ever give me a chance?"

She stood dead in her foot. Her heart was beating rapidly.

"Will you give me one chance Sharon?"

"A chance? for what? Just to share a moment with you?" She turned and asked with an unbelievable expression.

"No! A chance to bring back the long lost brightness in your life, a chance to give you the love which I could not shower upon you when you craved for that, I want to live all those your dreams, I came back for you Sharon. I want you to give us a chance, give me a chance to start it from one."

"So that you can leave me once again" she crossed her arms.

She was completely in love with him, but she was not a person who would let anyone play with her, she has her own decisions and values.

"That was a mistake which I did intentionally"

"Intentionally? you did that to hurt me?" she frowned.

"Ohh I forgot you have not had an idea about my feelings that time." she said sarcastically.

"No Sharon you are wrong. I left because of your feelings."

"What?" she was shocked.

"I left because I was not ready to make you a part of my life, but now I want to make you my life."

By that time, he was standing just in front of her. He cupped her face in his palms.

"If I give you one chance then?"

"Then, I will do this"

Before she gets a chance to reply he captured her lips in his. Sharon stood there without reacting; her eyes were wide open. Soon she relaxed and returned the favor. She kissed him with equal passion. They continued their moment for a long time, after a while she smacked his shoulder with her fist, she was out breath, then chuckling he let her go, even though she wanted to break that, a disappointment clouded in her eyes. He smiled cutely at her.

"Don't worry Sharon, there are many more to come." He winked at her making her blush.

"You just give me one chance to love you, and I promise I will make you fall in love with me all over again."

Sharon jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Swayam, was that you who wished me on that day on the terrace?" She asked with a smile, her head was resting on his shoulder.

"What do you think, was that me?"

"I don't think, I'm sure that was you."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Because I wanted to hear it from you."

He hugged her tightly, he was crushing her small petite body in his arms.

"You have lots to explain," she said as a matter of fact.

"I know" Then they both giggled.

Just one thought was there in her mind that time, that he already made her fall for him all over again.

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A/N
Hello
Im really sorry for the long update, 😛.

So this is over now, and many more to come. Keep reading guys. you all are so sweet. 🤗

Please add this account to you buddy list for pms of my any works. 😳

Thank you.

Keechu :)
Edited by Keechu.Pms - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it..
Swaron moment was nice..
Glad that Sharon gave him a chance
Nice
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it ...
Sry I couldn't comment before

but loved this TS a lot

keep writing
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Loved it . plz update ur other works. thanks for pm.
Edited by swaronaaliya - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was great. Loved it.
Thanks for the pm
existentialism thumbnail
A long update is always a treat to read. The update was good. Enjoyed it really. Past and present, everything was penned beautifully😃. Am impatiently waiting for an update on your other works, especially "Soulmates".
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww such a sweet completion it is :)
Love it :)
Explanations,Reactions,Trust,Faith n Most of all Love that's what Swaron have always been :)
Keep Writing more n more n more👍🏼
Love reading it :)