Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

PART TWO.

Sharon once again checked her mobile in that evening; it was past 7.30 still there was no sign of him. Frustrated with his reckless nature, she stood up to leave the caf. She had been waiting for him in the caf for half an hour without knowing that he was watching her from a different table.

She was excited about the date; it was one of her fantasies when they were in school, he was used to be her crush. She had imagined a lot going on a date with him, but he was an arrogant jerk who always found ways to irritate Sharon, he was known as the bad boy and the bully of her school, but she knew there was a soft side of him which he mask with his bad boy nature. His bad boy look was a cover to hide his insecurities. Despite being his enemy, she managed to see a different Swayam inside that jerk, without her own consent she fell for him slowly and deeply. It was too late when she realized that what she feels for him and what he means to her, before she gets a chance to change their relationship status from hate to love he had gone away from her, he left her alone to deal with the new found feelings.

"Urghh, I'm going to kill him, how could you be this much stupid Sharon? He once again played with you." She muttered curses under her breath and paid for the coffee that she had ordered to kill the time.

Before she takes a step ahead, someone held her wrist from behind. When she looked down, she saw his palm cladded around her. A small smile came to her lips, but before anyone could see what that exactly was; she turned and glared at the owner of the palm.

Swayam gave her a lopsided grin; his eyes were mischievous. Those roamed over her body from top to bottom. She was looking stunning in that beautiful red dress with a black belt across her stomach. She blushed patriot red under his stare. He was also not looking that bad, they were color coordinated.

"Excuse me, sir."

"What do you want?" Swayam gritted his teeth at the waiter who came to break their staring session.

The waiter shifted uncomfortably under Swayam's heated glare.

"We are leaving" Sharon jumped into the conversation; she pulled Swayam by hand and walked out of the caf.

They both walked in silence to the parking area. She very graciously walked beside him holding his hands.

"Oh shit, our coffee?" she startled him with her sudden reaction. Now they are facing each other.

He looked at her amused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she frowned, Cute freckles formed on her nose and forehead.

"Leave that coffee behind, we will take a walk." He touched her nose tip with his index figure. Her freckles soon disappeared.

"A walk?" she questioned his choice.

"Yes, a walk to remember." He smiled at some memory.

Half an hour passed!

They have been walking without a break. The moon light accompanied them. Sharon's hair strands were dancing in the cold wind. He securely held her one palm with his; with the other hand, she was continually adjusting her hair. The cold wind made the atmosphere romantic. They have not talked anything yet. The comfortable silence made them, feel free. Swayam was in deep thoughts, he was cherishing the memories, which he spent with her, and she was excited and confused with the way he was behaving. At last, when her patience touched the sky, she decided to end the comfortable silence.

"Swayam"

"Yes, sharon"

"We have been walking for half an hour."

"I know," he replied in a daze.

"I know that you know." She replied in less time.

He chuckled at her. They did not look at each other and neither did they stop walking.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I was right about the fact that you are the old Sharon, I thought you might have changed."

"I have not changed swayam, nor did my feelings," she looked down and muttered under her breath.

"Finally, we reached." His excitement forced her to look up.

She looked at his smiling face, and his eyes were staring at something ahead, she turned her head to see what he was looking at. She smiled brightly when she saw where they were. They were standing in front of their school.

"Why are we here?" She beamed excitedly.

"I wanted to come here once again with you. Just go inside." He spoke with sincerity.

They smiled and went towards the huge gate.

"How will we enter? This is close." She frowned.

"Why are you taking tension when I'm here?" he said while pulling his collar.

"Then do something." She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Wait."

Then he took his phone and made one call, after some time the security came and opened the gate for them. He let them enter the school premises.

"How did you manage that?" Sharon was amused.

"My dad is still this school trustee, so it just a call was needed, and sees we are here." He said with a winning smile.

"So it was your plan to come late to the caf and to skip the coffee?" She asked dumbfounded.

"No, that was not a plan, but this is really a plan." He smirked.

"Huh." She frowned.

"Ohh ohh Sharon just stop asking questions and come with me, I will tell you everything." Then he pulled her with him and walked towards the memories.

Swayam and Sharon were sitting on the staircase; that was a closed area; the abandon corridor, he was sitting on the top stair and she was just below his, they wanted to talk about many things, but they sat there in silence, the silence was too much comfortable that they did not feel to break it.

"Sharon, you remember this place?" finally, he found words to talk to her.

"How could I forget this place? Mr. Bad boy stole my "A walk to remember"" she chuckled.

"I did not steal, that was mine," he grinned at the memory.

"What was mine? That was mine. I took that book from the library, and you the cocky idiot snatched my book from Me." she stood up with her hands on the hips and then glared at swayam.

He laughed at her loudly.

"Now why are you laughing at me?" she yelled with irritation.

"Nothing, come with me, I have something very important to talk to you." He stood up.

"You had been keeping on saying this since we met today morning, but you are not saying anything." She crossed her arm across her chest.

He took slow, steady steps towards her and she moved backwards, her back was facing the wall. He placed his hands on the sides of her face when her back touched the wall. They were close to each other, very close that they could even hear their rising heart beats. His hot mint breath fanned her face, her breath caught in her throat when his eyes fell on her quivering lips; He leans closer and breathes out on her lips. She fisted her dress's hem to control the overflowing emotions in her body.

He leaned closer and she closed her eyes tightly, the hold on her dress tightens more, her knuckles turned white. She waited to feel his lips on her. However, she could not, she waited again, but still she did not feel anything, a lone tear escaped when she opened her eyes. He was nowhere to see. She was alone in that dark secluded area.

"Swayam" she choked.

He did not reply.

"Swaa..yaam.." she tried again.

But no one replied.

The past became the present; once again, he left her alone!

PLEASE CHECK THE NOTE :)

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
NOTE

Hi guys

Update became late, I have told that I will be updating this on 26th, but sorry I was busy so could not write. So finally I'm here with the second part.

There will be one more part which I will update on 1st December at any cost. I thought to end this in this part but I couldn't include the whole thing here.

For pms please add ..Descendant.. to your buddy list.

Thank you.

Keechu :)

Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey it was nice part loved it.thanks for pm.
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Thanks for the pm
ritz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww dii both the parts were amazing ๐Ÿ‘
First of all let me tell u tht walk to remember is my all time fav novel nd u just made this title more beautiful with ur story
hard to imagine swayam as a bully๐Ÿ˜†
Bt u just left it in suspense๐Ÿ˜ญ
Now Plss update fast
Love uโค๏ธ
Edited by ritz15 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Lovely Update Greeshma.

More than whatever was happening I liked the emotions that flew through the update. The calmness, the feelings, the excitement and anticipation. . .It was lovely to read them walking like that. And the end where he leant closer to her *sigh*it didnt turn into a kiss just yet. You better give me a SwaRon kiss in the last update ๐Ÿ˜›

Chitra :)
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mashallah what an update dii ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
full on yours style wala ๐Ÿ˜†

why he was testing her patience ,he really loves to irritating ๐Ÿ˜†
and she loves to get frustrated (both are crazy in this)
going to date with him was her FANTASY wah kya baat hai ,
abhi pata chala why she said to him then and there its a DATE ๐Ÿ˜Š

he made a HERO types entry ๐Ÿ˜Ž
and she wanted to be angry but blush karne lagi hayeeโ˜บ๏ธ
swayam saath me hai and coffee ki padi hai iss ladki ko
there memory with a walk to remember ๐Ÿ˜Š

there walk was simply swaronishโค๏ธ ,
just holding hand but making it special
back to school again wow๐Ÿ‘

swayam has stolen her novel "a walk to remember" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
this is there memory (cute si memory)๐Ÿ˜Š
he has to say something hum sab bhi last part
se wohi soch rahe hai what he wants to say her ???๐Ÿ˜•
where the did he went ????๐Ÿ˜’
I remembered ab tumhe khone se darta hu wala scene

I really got attracted to there convo after long silence
it was not so romantic but don't know really love it(its swaron's magic)

The line The past became the present; once again, he left her alone!
MY GOD SO MUCH EMOTIONS IN ONE LINE ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
and i imagined there walk at queen necklace , school nahi hai vaha ( i guess) but the place is prefect for them๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by SHA_85 - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was an adorable update :D
The feels in this update is unexplainable :)

So many emotions following in this one update :') It was such an endearing peice <3 I couldn't stop myself vocalise an 'Aww' from my mouth when they were walking. ^.^

And the best part ; what I feel is, I'm reading 'A walk to remember' these days. And have to say its awesome till wherever I've read :)

Keep writing di <3
Update soon :)
And yes Get well soon too :D
Love Ana โค๏ธ
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey keechu
The update was amazind and more adorable
Sharon was waiting for him.in the cafe and swayum was seeing her go restless from a safe distance.
The little swaron moments were cute. The walk was damn cute. The way both were lost in memories was sweet. But the best part is how beautifully u had written it that we could easily connect. The walk to school and the sweet fight in the abandoned corridor over the book was hilarious.
Now growing curious for the next update
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey keechu
both the parts were awesome
waiting fr the last one
update soon