Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyyaa!

I wrote one OS on SwaRon after a long time but it turned out as a TS. πŸ˜†
I hope you guys like it.😳

Next part after getting some comments πŸ˜‰

Banner credit : .Username.
A WALK TO REMEMBER

"Today you are going to be late, you want to be late today...today... you know what is today our new boss is coming to take over the CEO post...god he is going to kill you...how will he react when he get to know that the chief designer is late... Get up and do something..."

I was sitting on my bed cross-legged and hearing whatever my friend was blabbering through the phone, breathlessly, I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Breath dear...take a deep breath...I did not understand anything...say it clearly and slowly." I replied, irritated...she just woke me up from my beauty sleep. I can forgive one who stabs me with a knife, but I can never forgive one who disturbs my sleep. Urrghhh she had to call at this time.

"Ok...listen...its 9am and if you don't move your lazy head from your bed in 5 minutes, then you are going to be late for our new boss's arrival."

I sat there in the same position without moving until I deciphered what she just said. My eyes came out of its sockets before I yelled and ran into the washroom. God knows to where did i throw my phone, I hope that I have not broken my new I phone.

Hurriedly I took a bath and put on my favorite blue jeans and a white shirt, without wasting my time to make breakfast, I went out of my apartment, which I brought just a week ago.

I searched for my phone frantically to check the time while driving, what the hell now I forgot that in my apartment...wow...cool...

"Urgghh, why the hell that boss has to come today itself, why can't he just wait..." I was irritated to kill anyone who comes on my way.

Satisfied with my cursing job I pulled my car into the driveway of my office. It was 9:45am now.

"wow...I'm late..." I sarcastically muttered.

"You are late Madam,"

"I'm not blind, I can see that" I glared at the girl in the reception.

"Sir just now asked about you, He said that, you to report at his cabin before you start your work." She told me totally ignoring my angry glare, after all everyone is used to my anger.

"Ok." I cursed my fate under my breath.

"Now I have to report to that boring boss. Ugly, idiot, stupid, egoistic." I did not realize that I was cursing my own new CEO who can easily fire me with just a click.

Without giving a full stop to my cursing business I entered into my new CEO's cabin, I just forgot to read his boring name.

"Sir," I called, I tried to bring respect to my voice.

"Yes... so you are my chief designer. Am I right?" He asked with an authority, his back was facing towards me.

His ego, do not even have small manners to turn and look at me.

Wait, I have heard that voice, but where? I was scratching the back of my head.

"No need to use that brain Miss Sharon, you won't get it." I can be sure he was smirking.

"What I won't get it, sir?" I frowned at his audacity.

"That's who I am and my not so forgettable voice"

"Then please care to turn." My voice dipped in sarcasm.

Finally, he turned and stood up from his chair.

God... how much I wished at that moment that I had read that boring name of my new CEO.

There stood the biggest bully, the bad boy, the dangerous boy himself, the one who made my childhood and my schooling a nightmare, the one who had managed to create all those irritating feelings inside me, my all time crush.

Mr. Swayam Shekawat.

"Wow" that was the first word came out of my mouth after the shock.

"Why am I not so surprised?" he smirked again.

"Why the hell are you here?" I gritted my teeth. I controlled my heart from running into his arms. I just sooo hate him for making me feel this way.

"Wrong question to the wrong person." He smirked and took slow perfect steps towards me.

I did not forget to walk back, my tries to go away from him died soon when my back touched the wooden door.

"So you did not answer me Miss. Sharon, Are you the chief designer?" he asked with a professional look.

"Yes" I gathered my confidence, which I had lost the moment when my eyes met him.

His eyes were boring into my soul through my eyes, I tried to cover my heart, I can not take the risk, he could easily read my inner feelings; I shivered at the intensity that his eyes held.

"You have grown into a beautiful girl," he stated now he was standing just a centimeter away from me. His breath fanned my face. He slowly tucked one strand of my hair behind my right ear. I shivered with delight.

"How much I wish I could say something like that to you too" I was frustrated with the way my body was reacting to his touch. I used my irritated tone to cover up my shaky breath.

He chuckled and took a step away from me. I released my breath, which I did not know that I was holding.

"You haven't changed even a bit; you are the same sarcastic girl who always gives me the much needed answers"

"So either you haven't changed, you are the same cocky, egoist, bad boy"

He laughed at that.

A small smile came to my face when I saw him laughing. He was handsome.

"Will you come out with me tonight for a coffee?" he suddenly asked. Now he was looking at me with an expectation.

My breath hitched in my throat. Was he asking me out? No Sharon most probably he has found his love and moved on.

"Like a date?" I voiced out.

He smiled; gosh, I can do anything for that smile.

"Hmm, we can call it a date if you are ok with it."

I blushed.

God Sharon stop blushing some time ago you were angry now you are blushing, have you gone crazy. I mentally smacked my head.

"I have a lot to talk to you, after all we are meeting after almost 6 years, I will pick you up at 7."

My eyes came out of its sockets for the second time in this morning when he slightly kissed my cheeks.

Then I walked out without turning back.

Thank u :)

PART TWO

PART THREE

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice one.sharon was shocked.waiting for next part.
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Shocked Sharon...
Flirty Swayam...
not bad...i wonder how can you write stories back to back...
need tips frm u on tht...πŸ˜‰
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one. A very punctual SharonπŸ˜†
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..its awesome..loved it πŸ‘
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey keechu
That's an amazing work
Loved it the way she was cursing her new boss was funny
Their meet to her reaction to him and sarcasm.in her mouth was too good
The "date" is going to be amazing I guess
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start dear
Sharon's new boss is swayam..
Her crush and may be she is swayam's love...
Great
Thanks for the pm
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whow Awesome one...Can't wait to read the next Part πŸ‘πŸΌ
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A WALK TO REMEMBER this is best movie and novel 😊
and now its a swaron story with same title it going to be fabulous beautiful and khoobsurat TS 😊

sharon is such lazy person koi baat kar raha h fir bhi apne dream world me khoyi h πŸ˜†

swayam is there boss and her school time crush☺️ and swayam know how to make her nervous even have the talent of reading her eyesπŸ˜ƒ
swaron scene was too good phele hi din se flirting chalu (yaha pe swayam bhot fast h) date pe bhi bulaya sorry usne nhi she made it a date he said for coffee and there complimenting each other too good (kya style h compliment dene ka )
after 6yrs and still she go weak front of him this TS is going to be a amazing journey 😊

waiting waiting jaldi jaldi upd karna dii
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..this is amazing!!
How do you think of such interesting concepts haan??
swyam the bad boy!!..i like it
Waiting for their date
Update soon😊