Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow girl its aswom update.. totaly unexpected...

update soon...
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was completely unexpected
Mayank died and sharon is expecting!

Surely the story is dark and so is swayam's character
But Him getting happy on Mayank's death was shocking
even Ray did'nt show any sign of remourse
Hopefully you will show him coming out of this dark soon

The twists and turn in the story are keeping me hooked to it
Update the next part very soon
And please also update your other ff😊
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was just awesome...👏
Ur writings are amazing...keeps u glued to it...
ur concept is good but
Swayam being happy on rivals death is bit awkward...
later Sharon expecting his guilty?????
but i hope there will be soon new shades of Swayam...(in a good way though)...
all n all nice update...😊
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And just one more thing dear! Do make sure the next update is a bit longer :/
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved it!
I loved it!
I loved it!

SHARON IS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY
Waiting to read more!
Plz update soon
Mera mann kar raha hai puri story ek saath padh lu

The start was good!
I liked SwaRon convo.
Swayam didn't deserve all that. He never forced himself on her.

Rishi and swayam's bond. :)

Mayank Kapoor: suicide!!
!!Breaking News!!!

Update soon plz :)
Waiting.
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When are we having next update
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unreserved on Page 10 :)
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya meet
This update was really nice
The first part where swayum and shar share few lines.. And swayums glisten and the sibs of Sharon
Okk mayank us out of story . Sharon is expecting and swayum knows it now the further track looks interesting on what will swayum do and Sharon's reaction to the same
Well u kept me glued as a reader..
A well written chapter and awaiting the next one with there meet and consequences of the night
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 4

His eyes were shut but he knew he couldn't stay like that, what if she noticed? Opening his eyes he still saw her talking to lady at the counter, she didn't look too happy and probably even quite distressed. She picked up her bags and walked towards the complex's parking. Swayam wasn't sure at that moment what he could do or not, but he instinctively followed her quietly. She walked by briskly almost if she was in a hurry, nearing the car park he saw her looking into her bag, and then taking out a set of keys followed by sitting into the drivers seat. Swayam was just shocked, he didn't think she would possibly drive considering the army of drivers her parents generally offered her, and especially now when she was so evidently pregnant. Sharon quickly reversed her car and drove off not noticing anything. But Swayam had to immediately sit down at the nearest bench to gather his thoughts.

There wasn't a doubt in his mind that the child in her womb wasn't his. He was too sure because the chances of it being anybody else's considering the circumstance were so very bleak. But he didn't know what to do now? He would never ever abandon his own child no matter who the mother is, and no matter how much he hates her. Or maybe even hated her because he had gotten more than even with her. At the end of the day she was still suffering the consequences of that night. What he didn't understand was why didn't she just have an abortion? Wouldn't that have been so much easier? His heart shivered at the thought, but he knew that that was clearly more a likely scenario for her circumstances. Getting back his composure Swayam drove off to his office trying to think of what to do next. Sitting at his table he flicked through files and then thought of an idea, putting out his phone he dialled the number of the private investigator he used for Mayank. He was short and succinct about the fact that he wanted to find out everything about Sharon Rai Parkash, and how was it that the news of her pregnancy became so insignificant amongst their society.

A few days had gone by and the night of Rey's engagement had finally arrived. Dressed in a black sherwani after a million requests from both Rey and his fianc Kriya, did Swayam finally wear the sheerwani they chose. He was a more of suit kind of a guy, but he gave into them. Trying to make sure that the venue was decorated to perfection Rey's mom Navya came over to see Swayam admits his instructions towards the workers. Swayam without her even uttering a world touched her feet to receive her blessing.

"Beta jeete raho, aur kitna kaam karoge, tumhare dost ki sirf yeh engament hai, shaadi nahi."

Swayam smiled, "Toh kya hua aunty? Her cheez perfect se kam nahi honi cahiye."

She loved Swayam no less than Rey, their bond had been so strong that she realised that she really in fact had two sons, and Swayam loved her no less than any mother either.

"Tumhara number bhi bas aane wala hai, zaadaa der akela nahi rehne de ge tumhe ab humsab." Swayam rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Aunty aap sab toh mere phiche hi padhge ho." Swayam winged.

Navya touched his head lightly and spoke, "Tumhare bhale ke liye keh rahe hain Swayam, aur vaise bhi tumhara dost aane hi waala hoga, jao dekho kam se kam usne apni sherwani theek se toh pheni hai ke nahi?" She laughed and so did he.

Rey looked no less then a prince as he arrived, and the occasion was as grand as ever. Everything went without a hitch, and after the ceremony Swayam, Rey and Kriya sat down at the bar for drinks to just relax with each other. Even though Rey and Kriya were set up by their parents, they very soon liked each others company, and even sooner fell in love. Their story was as fairy tale as it could get. They all had their wine glasses out and were just enjoying the calming after the hectic party. Swayam on the other hand wanted to talk to Rey about his problem, he just wanted the engagement to pass over so he could get some space with Rey until then. But he also knew at that moment Kriya was there with them so he couldn't say much.

Kriya on the other hand was an entrepreneur, the owner of one the biggest fashion houses in India. And Rey truly admired that about her, she was so hardworking that he felt the need to push himself just by looking at her.

Sipping her wine rather too quickly amongst the boys Kriya was looking for another glass. "I need another one," she smiled.

Rey requested the bar tender to get another bottle and pour some more, "So everyone from your side turned up? I think except my relatives from Delhi everyone nearly made it." Rey said thinking about the evening.

Kriya thought for a second before taking another sip of her newly filled glass, "um.. I think everyone from mine too, probably the only one who didn't was my financial adviser. She is a close friend so I really wanted her to come but that's about it."

Rey was curious to know more, "how come she couldn't make it?"

Kriya responded almost immediately, "She's pregnant, so probably wasn't feeling up for it."

Swayam's ears perked up at the word pregnant, but he was sure she was taking about someone else, not every pregnant lady in world was Sharon.

Rey nodded in understanding, "That's nice, I'm sure she must be excited."

Kriya frowned, "Actually no it's quite sad. Single mother unfortunately, plus her fianc died, actually committed suicide."

Now Swayam was more than just interested he wanted to know more because she was sounding familiar, "committed suicide? What was wrong?"

Kriya probably because of the alcohol didn't know the pause button either so she kept talking, "he was an industrialist, had gone bankrupt and I guess couldn't take it anymore. I'm sure you both have heard of him, Mayank Kapoor?"

And then Swayam went blank in the face, while Rey was shell shocked. But Kriya kept talking.

"Her family after finding out that she was pregnant weren't clearly too happy, and they practically disowned her because she refused to have an abortion. They gave her a set trust fund to live her life off, but haven't really ever contacted her since then. And well she needed a job so when she came to me with her resume about four months ago, I could tell that she wasn't okay. She was honest with me about her pregnancy, and the fact that she was in desperate need for a job, plus her qualifications seemed pretty solid too so I hired her. She is a sweet girl, doesn't complain much but its tragic that the child will never know his father. I mean he is dead and she has no one with her anymore, and that's just quite sad."

Swayam just tried processing everything, and Rey was trying to bury the guilt, their fight was with Mayank and Sharon, the child didn't deserve to be caught in the middle of any of this. Swayam on the other hand lowered his head with regret like gravity itself was pushing it down. Sharon had to tell people that the child was Mayank's because she had no other choice, and that stung him. That child deserved to have his father's name, and especially since he was more than just alive.

Kriya told the boys that her driver was waiting for her, she took her leave and kissed Rey goodnight.

Rey turned to put his hand on Swayam's shoulder. "how sure can you be that this child might be yours?"

Swayam couldn't even look up, "100%."

Rey looked away, this was bad in fact it was terrible and they needed to do something about it.

"Swayam what the hell? How stupid could you be seriously? How much fuc*ken effort does it take wear a condom? HUH!!!? You never thought twice about this with any of the other girls you've ever been with? How in the world did you end up making a mistake like this? Do you need safe sex classes all over the fuc*k again or something because, this is just so fu*ken childish of you?"

Rey was way too furious over Swayam's carelessness, all he thought was that how in the world could he not think about this when he spent the night with her?

Swayam was still looking at his drink, not touching it but just staring at it, and Rey started once again, "how could you be so sure that the child is even yours?"

Swayam didn't answer, "how could you be so sure Swayam?" Rey asked again.

"Trust me I know, its mine Rey" Swayam said in a very low voice, but Rey wasn't convinced at all.

"Swayam that in no way is a good enough reason, and more importantly proof. She was engaged to Mayank? Surely the child could easily be his? How could you possibly knock her up from one fu*cken night?" Rey almost screamed.

Swayam finally looked up at Rey, he never told anything specific about that night except that he got what he wanted, and he made that dam clear to Sharon as well. But this couldn't be dragged out any longer. "She was a virgin when I slept with her. Don't ask me how and why, I have no idea." Swayam put simply.

Rey's eyes widened in shock, "what? Please tell me you're joking about this?"

Its like the gravity of what they had done just hit like bricks falling on both of them.

"I saw her Rey, a few days ago. I had figured it out myself but I wanted to wait until you're engagement ceremony was over to even tell you of what I had seen. I hired a private investigator, he was supposed to get back to me tomorrow, but I guess Kriya practically cleared everything out."

Rey gulped down his drink, the bitter liquid wasn't soothing but the after effect was much needed.

"Don't get me wrong I don't regret what happened to Mayank, he was a filthy scumbag that I'm glad we got rid off." Swayam said with venom in his voice. Rey looked at him seeing his anger take over all his facial features.

Swayam when setting out on his vengeance never ruled out the possibility that Mayank might commit suicide, that was something he knew could very much happen and he was more than happy to live with Mayank's demise on his hands. He had long ago decided that his desire was to get even with him. Mayank left him on the side of the road to die in his own pool of blood. It's only by chance that Ashwin Uncle found him, otherwise he was dead for sure. Attempted murder and murder weren't very different for Swayam's mind because the intention for either was exactly the same. So he did feel he was even with Mayank, he wasn't some righteous saint anymore, at least to the two people who had made his life miserable.

Rey brought him back out of his deep thoughts, "I am not saying that you need to regret what we did to Mayank. He downright deserved it, but I can't help but think differently of what happened to Sharon, Swayam."

He paused and then slowly spoke again with courage, "Come on Swayam even you're not that stone hearted to think that she deserved what she got out of all this? And my God especially if you're telling me that it was her first time with you on top of everything as well. Blackmailing Sharon was one thing, fuc*king her out of her senses was another, but my God Swayam this seriously got out of hand. That's you're God dam child. Do you even want it Swayam?"

Swayam stood up immediately reacting to his words, "offcourse I do Rey, that's my child and I wouldn't even think of abandoning it, ever. I had my vengeance against those two idiots, not the rest of the world, and especially not my own blood." His heart shivered at the idea of living without his child.

Rey understood but also realised the impracticality of what he was saying, "Swayam at the end of the day you won't get the child without the mother, this unfortunately comes as a packaged deal."

Swayam finally took a swing of his drink, "I know and I don't think my father will be too excited finding out that I'm a single dad."

Rey knew he was right, Rishi was looking for a typical daughter in-law, and Swayam's situation screamed nothing typical, but just the extreme opposite.

"I could just threaten her or something?" Swayam said blankly staring.

Rey was just amused at Swayam's naivety, "sure, I say the next thing she does is commit suicide herself and take down your child with her." And that angered Swayam up so much that he smashed in glass against the bar, "Just shut up Rey." Swayam broke down, his knees went weak and he hit the floor in submission because he truly didn't know what to do anymore. He refused to accept the whole thing as a mistake. Rey knew Swayam was fragile all over again, this incident if anything could revert him back to his old state, and that would be no good either. Swayam was damaged either way, at least this way he could fight back.

Rey's arms came around him in support and he grabbed his shoulders to get him, up "the first thing you need to do is go see her Swayam. And only from there can you even think about what to do."

The following morning Swayam anticipated the meeting with the PI, he was told essentially everything Kriya told him with the exceptions to details like addresses and new numbers. Basically the investigator like everyone else sympathised her for almost being a dead widow disowned by her family. And that always irked Swayam, but even more recently it started to sting. That child was his, and he hated it that they associated it with Mayank.

After talking for hours with Rey, Swayam finally decided to go to Sharon's apartment and talk.

Finding her building in a more isolated part of the city, Swayam parked in the complex parking and then walked into her building. Realising the elevator wasn't even working he walked up the stairs onto the 6th floor. He knocked on her door with his heart moving erratically from the exertion of the stairs and the inevitable worry of the unknowing. He received no response at first so he tried again, but eventually the door flung open. There Sharon stood with a sweaty forehead and her hair dishevelled. He could sense that she was probably cooking since an aroma of spices hit his nostrils.

Sharon on the other hand was expectedly shell shocked, he was the last person she ever expected to see in her life, let alone see her in a state like this. Her knees became week, and her heart became immediately worried, would he do to her what he did last time? She couldn't say much to him, she didn't have the words anymore, the situation spoke for itself. Couldn't he just see for himself anyway what he was responsible for? With all the thoughts running across her head she made one thing very clear, and that was that she wasn't going to loose her baby, and especially not to him. She may have created the monster he became into, but she wasn't going to let him destroy her like he did to Mayank.

She stuttered in fear all over again, "please leave." She was scared, and her voice was begging for him to leave. He almost frowned, this girl was genuinely terrified off him and even though he should have expected it, he didn't feel good at all about it. "I think you and me both know it's important we talk." She looked away, "I don't see why anymore. You've done more than enough in my life." As much as Swayam caused a ruckus in her life, he taught her to stand up on her own two feet. Myanka's death to her wasn't exactly painful because she herself was unhappy with their arrangement, especially since they both wanted different things in life. But finding him lying in a pool of his own blood was traumatic. He was ruthless, had a promiscuous and dark lifestyle, something that genuinely terrified her, but even then this seemed harsh. Though once again she forgot this was the same man who had beaten Swayam nearly to death, in Swayam's eyes nothing was ever too harsh.

Her voice was trembling but he wanted to be clear about his intensions, "apparently not, that child in your womb is mine and we both know it."

Her eyes didn't move, she stared blankly into space.

Then she started monotonously, and replied, "don't keep your hopes up high."

Swayam at this point was getting very annoyed, he pushed inside and shut the door and immediately to have her pinned against the wall. Sharon on the other hand wanted to scream at his intrusion, but he kept looking straight into her eyes to stop her from doing something. The once soft brown orbs that Sharon remembered were now so cold and almost black.

"Stop playing games with me, I can easily get a paternity test done." Swayam said confidently.

Sharon then once again replied monstrously, "what makes you think after what you did that I couldn't sleep with any other man I wanted? Surely my market rate should be quite high, I mean the great Swayam Shekhawat's' taste should at least circulate in the high end of market. Why should you be the only man with the luxury to use me?" And Swayam didn't know why but her words pierced his heart like the sharpest knife. He was so furious that he raised his hand to immediately slap her across the cheek. And she realised what he was about to do as well, and like a reflex action she turned her head to avoid his had across her cheek. But Swayam stopped. It was wrong, it was wrong on so many levels because he was the one who did this to her, and no matter what she said she was still pregnant. And that too with his child because the woman was clearly incapable of lying, she wanted to hurt him, push him away, but she was just too scared. And Swayam knew that now. He thought that he had two ways to approach this scenario, firstly he could use the already built fear to make her submit to him for the rest of her life. Or he could try to earn her respect and make this situation viable from all angles. But the second option seemed so pointless because what he had done to her was unforgivable, and what she had done to him was just as much unforgivable for him.

He thought of the possibility of sharing custody, but he knew his father would be so furious. He would be disappointed that the son he raised wasn't capable of taking responsibility for his mistakes. And he wasn't sure how much Sharon was willing to compromise. If she moved in with him once again his father would disapprove, no matter how much he knew about his son's sex life he would refuse a live-in relationship under all circumstances. This left marriage, and that was a dead end on its own. Even if he was willing to compromise his life for his unborn child, who was to say she was ready to do the same? There was no guarantee either way. She was awaiting for his slap across her cheek, but sighed in relief when it never came.

Swayam put his hand down and then lightly grabbed both her shoulders and calmly spoke, "I know you're scared of me. And I get it. You don't have to like me or even stand me, but at the end of the day I am you're child's father. My anger caused a lot of things to happen, but getting you pregnant and getting you disowned from your family was never a part of my plan. My intention was something entirely different. You need my help Sharon, you can't do this alone and I'll make sure to it. No matter what I think of you, or what you did in the past I already love the idea of my unborn child. I'll love it more than you can even imagine Sharon, but you need to cooperate with me so that our child is born and raised well. My child needs to have my name Sharon, I refuse for the world to see it as Mayank's."

Her heart was ponding when his hands made contact with her shoulders, but his words oddly were re-assuring. That was her biggest problem, Swayam had this odd hold over her that she so badly wanted to agree with what ever he had said. Maybe it was the sincerity in his voice that would drip at certain times, maybe it was the glimpses of the past Swayam she would see and so wish was back.

At this moment with her heart giving up all she could say was, "what do you want me to do."

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Author's note-:

Hello everyone, finally was able to resolve the technical issue. Firstly like always I want to say thankyou for such an incredible response to the story. Like I said I never imagined it being so popular amongst readers. It feels so special that it is being appreciated so well. Secondly I wanted to discuss certain characterisations that most of you have been speaking about, firstly Swayam. Swayam as we all know is generally characterised as a sweet and innocent lover boy, but as you can see I changed that drastically. The beginning Swayam was essentially the same. But the change is quite radicle, and that's partially due to beating he got, and partially due to the ongoing bullying that pushed him over the edge. This is something I plan to discuss later on as both Sharon and Swayam's journey progresses because its so important to understand that dynamic. Swayam also isn't that different from what we think because in my story you are generally reading his internal thoughts or actions that are done in private, otherwise to the world within this story Swayam is still the same innocent boy, this dark is almost reserved for us readers, and when he has interactions with only 2 people from his past. Also an important mention to Sharon's character, her growth will obviously be an interesting one because she was so shallow, and I have generally seen her the same as well. Swayam always saw something redemptive but she was way too aggressive at times. I just decided to pick up on that and make it story about getting revenge from the college diva. Its really important that I mention that this story isn't a comment or symbolic of feminism, or the portrayal of women in literature. Its just a revenge drama between a man and a women about when they were just a boy and a girl. And yes Sharon's character is degraded quite horrifically in this story but in no way am I suggesting that that's supposed to be representation of women or anything, and not that I believe you guys think I am doing that. Its just this a dark creative piece where I crossed these boundaries only due to writing licence. And naturally I am tampering with ethics and morals significantly, but that's all within the creative space, and nothing for the real.

I hope with this message that you understand this story a little better and hopefully if anyone was offended I would like to deeply apologise.

Neet <3

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago