Frequent Posters

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Waitinggg please update now :(
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I so wanna read tbe next chapter. Gonna comment from now on. :)
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 3

They say you reap what you sow, and this situation was exactly that. Sharon didn't want to lift her eyes neither her head. Her heart ached in shame because the one man that spent the entire night pleasuring her, was the man she ruined with her own hands. And suddenly it all made sense to her as well; he wanted to prove something to her, more than just hurt her. The emotional torcher was what he wanted to exercise. Her mind went back to the pain in her abdomen and even lower down, she was sore, and not just enough to say that it was bearable, but probably so much that she didn't know how she was going to get up on her legs and go home.

Swayam was still in shock, he looked on but he didn't know what to say. He just didn't understand how could she still possibly be a virgin? This clearly wasn't the same Sharon he knew back then? She was fully awake, and he could see his bite marks all over a creamy body, she was covered in his marks that had turned into dark blue blotches completely. The blood on the sheets was just astonishing because it didn't make any sense at all. Then he knew one thing, and that was that he should say something to her at least, just anything?

"Do you remember me?"

She looked up, her eyes were starting to drop tears and she simply nodded her head, and then looked back down not ready to face him.

"I know why you've done all this." She replied.

This time he looked down, he wasn't sure if he regretted what he did, because he despised her, as well as Mayank and that hatred was way too much. But he also knew that he didn't go easy on her last night, he should have stopped after their first climax. Her body wasn't ready to take more, and he could even feel it when she was convulsing underneath him. But not like he was in the mood to listen to her last night. He wanted to claim her in every way possible, and make good of this one opportunity he had been given. He realised now that no matter how much he thought she was pleasured, she was probably terrified and in so much more pain. She didn't know what to do either, which he mistook for her resistance, but now realising it was inexperience.

She clutched the sheets further to cover her body, but she sobbed harder as well. What could she say, she deserved what she got, she had nearly killed him back then. He pitied her in that moment; she was completely finished and humiliated.

"I have to ask, what did I ever do to you that Mayank came after me?"

She cried harder, he had done nothing, and she realised it now more than ever. He was a gentleman; a dork, but still a gentleman, and that should be no crime.

She gathered up the courage to utter something, but the words just were not coming out, at least not coherently.

"I know, you didn't do anything. I was the real villain then and I know this means so little now but I am so sorry." As soon as she finished her sentence she cried louder and harder than before. Now he just really felt sorry for her, she was a mess and he had done that too her. He was just too angry for so long that what could he possibly say now. His own eyes started to glisten, and he knew that meant that he should probably get out of there. He didn't want for her to see him week, not again, not like last time.

Gathering his things around the room he looked at her one last time again, she was still busy sobbing into the bed sheets. He spoke louder and clear, he wanted to be honest.

"I want to say sorry to you for last night, but it doesn't feel right coming out of my lips anymore because I still hate you. All I can say is that you're forgiven. Do something decent with your remaining life and stop wasting it for Mayank. Even you're better than him, and thats coming from me."

With that he left, drove off back to his house where he and Rey would have breakfast together with his loving father.Who was the only reason Swayam held it together all those years. Loosing his mother young he never truly felt alone or unloved because of his father, he always knew that he had more than enough. Swayam's aim in life was to go further and take his fathers's business to levels even he hadn't imagined. And that's exactly what he had done; he wanted to make him proud. Reaching home after his drive he saw Rey seated at the breakfast table, and on the other end reading the newspaper like every morning was his father Rishi.

Rey nodded at Swayam knowing completely what he had been up to, and Swayam simply smiled back in agreement. Rey raised his eyebrows in surprise at how smoothly everything went, but was glad that his best friend got what he deserved; winning. Rishi by then saw Swayam and smiled in joy at his return home, he hadn't been back home since his London tour and basically since Swayam liked living in Delhi. He would come often to visit but never stayed long enough because of his emotional scars, his father also understood and never forced him to stay long either, instead he would go to Delhi to stay with him for as long as he wasn't needed in Mumbai. He went over to his father and touched his feet while Rishi was still seated, and Rishi blessed him in return.

"Missed you papa." He smiled.

His father was easily sentimental, he smiled back in joy, "at least you're back."

Swayam took a seat next to Rey and comfortably sat down, Rey was happy that Swayam finally looked content.

"So boys what's the plan? How long are you here this time?" Rishi said with some hope.

And Swayam easily responded, "How about I move back here with you? You really don't take care of yourself very much papa, Dr Naveen called me and told me about your blood pressure. Honestly do you need to be reminded to take your medications regularly?"

Swayam's worry for his father was no less of any daughter's for their parents. He might have changed for the rest of the world, but for his father he was still the sensitive little boy that Rishi knew him to be.

Rishi just laughed, "you need to get off my back and get married? That's half my worries and problems gone right there and then."

Swayam nodded disapprovingly, and Rey laughed and said, "honestly I agree lets get him married, between you and dad I am sure there are plenty of girls they would have already seen for you. Plus my mother keeps insisting that there is someone she keeps her eyes out for." He was still laughing and Swayam was almost blushing among them.

"Are we done?" Swayam said seriously.

Rishi calmed down, "I am being serious Swayam. I want you to get married and I am being absolutely dead serious about this."

Swayam looked back at him with softened eyes, "Am I saying no? I'll marry who ever you say I should. Bas khush?"

Rishi was reassured by that sentence, because he knew Swayam would never say no to anything he ever asked.

Rishi then noticed that Swayam said he was moving back here, "are you being serious about coming back to Mumbai?"

Swayam thanked the lord that he had finally picked up on the thing he wanted him too.

He nodded his head and smiled.

"Are you okay with coming back now? I mean permanently?"

Swayam nodded again, "Its time I do, and that's because we have defeated the idiot who made it impossible for me to step into this city."

Rishi was surprised, Swayam never talked about that time nor that phase of his life. It was an unspoken understanding between both of them.

"If you don't mind me asking who was he?"

Swayam smirked, "Mayank Kapoor."

And Rishi finally put his paper down, "That young rival? Are you serious? No wonder you guys wanted that company to crash completely."

Rishi was beyond proud of his son, he knew that his son had changed and become a man of his own, but he also now knew how to deal with vengeance. Swayam now had vigour and strength that Rishi himself never saw, and that made him far more proud.

Rey then suddenly spoke, "that reminds me I have a meeting at 4:30 today with him."

Rishi was now confused , "wait why do you have a meeting with him?"

Swayam replied, "desperate need of investors."

Rishi was absolutely lost now, "okay why do you need to go then? Shouldn't you guys be the last people on the list of people to help him? From the response in the market no one even wants to touch him, he is a lost case."

Swayam smiled, "papa just because there is a meeting doesn't mean he is actually getting any help. Rey is just going to go watch him humiliate himself. Basically entertainment at its finest."

Rishi raised his eyebrows in shock, Swayam truly knew how vengeance worked.

And then Rishi laughed, followed by Rey and Swayam, this is was what winning felt like Swayam thought.

Later that day 8:30 Pm

Breaking News. It seems to have been reported that industriliast Mayank Kapoor has commited suicide by firing his own gun into his mouth. The death was reported to have occurred at 5:30 pm today. It is strongly linked to his company's debacle crash within the market, as well as the magnitude of bankruptcy he would have had to declare. He was officially engaged to Miss Rai Parkash but she was unavailable for a comment. This is Rea Sharma reporting live.

Swayam and Rey smirked once again looking at the television screen, Vengeance was complete, and so was healing. This was all he had set out to do, destroy the man that destroyed him, create regret within the woman that doubted him. This was a lesson taught well.

6 months later

Swayam was busy shopping for Rey's upcoming engagement, finally Rishi and Aswin were pleased that at least one of them had agreed to get married. Its not that Swayam didn't go on dates, he did, but he just never really liked anyone. Going through his mental checklist Swayam was briskly walking past stores and trying to gather as much, and as quickly as possible. With a handful of bags in one hand and a phone in the other Swayam was as mechanical as usual, except when something caught his sight, or someone he should say. Across from where he stood was a maternity store, but that's not what surprised him, instead it was woman standing at the counter buying. After nearly 6 months since that night Swayam saw Sharon Rai-Parkash again. But even just seeing her would have been enough,but he saw her with a swollen belly, it was safe to say she was expecting. And Swayam also knew that Mayank was dead the very day after their night, and also she hadn't been with anyone before. He closed his eyes in pain, what had he done he thought.

Authors note.

Once again a very special thankyou to each and everyone who has liked and commented on this story. I wish that more of you guys leave your comments because it genuinely makes me think that what you guys think this story, and that where do you think it is headed. Your feedback makes this story so much more special. I hope you all like this chapter.

Thank you once again.

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved. ^_^

^Unreserve^

This part leaves you with so many emotions Neet, just SO MANY that it becomes so tough to actually pin point what are you actually feeling.

I haven't despised and loved Swayam Shekhawat like this ever. I loved the way he talked to Sharon. The way he questioned her and seeked answers. Answers to the questions which must have haunted him so badly throughout so many years when he didn't have anyone, not even his own real self. I loved how he asked her to leave Mayank because even after whatever she did to her he knew she deserved better. I loved him like this.

But he left me shocked with his smirk at Mayank's death. That left me disturbed. His revenge till the line of turning him into ash was something I could totally understand but feeling his revenge was complete with Mayank's death was shocking to say the least. It almost made him like the SRK of Baazigar. You feel pity at whatever happened with him but you cannot forgive him for whatever he did. I would love if yoy shed some light at his thoughts in this matter in future.

And the Biggest shock came Sharon is Pregnant with Swayam's child. This is truly shocking and exciting. It would be interesting to see how you gonna carry the darkness forward now, if you will.

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hii Neet :)

Well this update was totally unexpected. I really haven't expect that Sharon will cry, and swayam will feel sorry for her. But i loved the way you wrap up that morning with less talk and some emotions.

Mayak is dead and swayam was feeling happy, his revenge is at its peak. 😒

I really hope things will become better soon.

Sharon was expecting, 😲 That was totally unexpected. Although i loved it.

Please update soon.

-Keechu
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved. I need to gather words for this chapter.
Unreserved.

Neet. How do you do it? Seriously. The update was so enthralling to read. I mean, the language, the way the story unfolded in front of me I was left captivated.

Sharon. My god her cries. Swayam. He has changed like to the core. That pride in him when Mayank died. Reading that part I was like wait what? Mayank died? OMFG! Mayank died.

Sharon is expecting swayam's child. Like how can you be so great man! I'm in love with this story! Yo! You rock!! God!! This ss is rocking for sure!! Love it!!

Neet you should know one thing. You are just awesome! I read the previous update too. And you put out everything so beautifully that it didn't make feel odd at any point. You are really an applause worthy writer. Please continue writing so well ^.^

Love Ana ❤️
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Unexpectes much!! It was a very nicely written chapter and specially how the story progressed. I loved it.. the chapter was ahort man!!
Anyhow i loved it. I can't wait to read further.
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God...! Awesome chapy.. Sharon expecting.. Waiting to read it further
QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can I give you honest feedback? You asked for a discussion, so I'm here to give you one.

I find your Swayum very OC. Sharon, is still relatable, but Swayum is very, very dark.

The sheer violence of their coupling was very disturbing to me, and the fact that Sharon, somewhere enjoyed being ravaged by this manipulative stranger - i personally find this rather degrading to women.

I understand that the darkness of these characters are necessary for your story and you have the creative liberty to write them as you please, but to see such an honourable, chivalrous character such as Swayum, being turned into someone who celebrates the death of a rival, is really unforeseen.

He's been shattered and abused, but to this extent where he could rejoice in someone's death - I find that very hard to comprehend.

In saying all of this, I do think that you've written this story well and really engaged me as a reader. I'd like to see how Swayum is redeemed, and how he re-connects with Sharon.

Best,

Paridhi
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This ws unexpected...sharon expecting...want to read the nxt chap as early as poss...so please update fast..