sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Its a outstanding story..
And a beautiful ending..
U r amazing writer..loved ur writing
Liked the characterisation of swaron
Their grown up maturity..nd feeling
Well penned..very emotional nd intense..
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic lenghty updates. Suaghat raat was too good. Happy ending. Thanks a lot for giving us such a lovely FF. Come up with new one please. I will miss your stories.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Still couldn't believe that this is the last chapter..
I want more..haha

Seriously neet...
This is great.
Finally they are together.
Happy that matters more than anything..
Seher is a blessed child.

Thanks 4 d pm dear
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
First of all Congratulations on such an amazing and outstanding swaron ff !!!! This is beyond words!!!! Amazing endind though it kinda broke my heart as this was the last chapter! But must say beautifully penned down!!!!! Hope lots of amazing swaron ff from you!!!! Please do pm me in future as well! Thankyou for such an outstanding work!!
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A real nice end to the ff
Will miss this one for sure
It had been an interesting once since the start

Great one neet the ff as a whole was amazing

A request update ur other ff too..
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You were RIGHT! This was Very Very Very Graphic, it beats the second chapter of yours too.

But I can totally see why it was so important and I see the connect you tried to disconnect and give a new meaning to. This was so important to free them from one side so that they can join hands from the other side. The thought was so beautiful Neet.

It had been a hell of a journey for both of them and now finally with those tears flowing out of their eyes, they have found each other in every sense. Along with those tears it took away all the pain they had gone through.

Gosh! Were they beautiful? They so were. Thank you so much Neet for taking us on such a wonderful journey and letting us see those beautiful damaged souls complete each other.

Write more Neet, be it SwaRon or IshIr or anything random but do keep weiting coz I really admire your efforts which you put into shaping your characters and story.

Chitra :)
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
M shocked knwng ts d last chap i thot it wl hav more chap bt alas comng to d chap it ws beyond perfctn d emotions wer raw ri8 frm d 1 chap til d end t ws a beautiful journey&ur essence mde it even mre gr8 i jst wsh a epilogue f der lve wid der symbl f lve
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have said this so many times that it has become repetitive now- I adore your writing style! One can feel each emotion that you have portrayed. Your characters and what they are going through, feels so real. Needless to say I loved your Swayam. A lead with grey shades is something that writers generally don't feel comfortable with but you wrote your lead that way and you made me love him, despite of his earlier actions. I have said it earlier too - when he mentions/thinks of their 1st night together as "rape" made my eyes pop because to be honest, I don't recall reading a story where the lead would even consider this.

Many a times I have been so conflicted on whose pov to agree with. And making a reader go through such conflicting emotions isn't an easy job. But you are one writer who did this, which made the story a treat to read.

I really enjoyed reading this FF (especially the monologues in the beginning of each chapter and the parts where the character's morality was in question) and hope to see more from you especially dark themed stories (if you plan to write more in this genre).
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 8 years ago
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi everyone this is Neet!
I just wanted to say a huge thank you, i know i am very late at this but i just wanted to say thank you for coming along with me and reading this story. A special thanks to all readers that commented on and liked my work, you guys encourage writers to keep writing no matter what, your support is most appreciated. Also a special thanks to those who felt so connected to the story regardless of how dark it was, i am so glad that you were understanding enough to know the style and aesthetic. I will be writing something new so keep watching this space and hopefully i will have something worthy of being read. But once again love to all and a very big thank you.

Neet <3
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completed reading this absolutely Amaaazzzinnnggg piece of work 5th timeee!!!!!! Every time I read this I get goosebumbs ,such beautifully penned down! Miss your writings so much,hoping for a swaron ff soon!