Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

Firstly guys I am so sorry for not replying earlier to the notes left behind, I have been so so busy that I have hardly had enough time to myself. But I was able to write this chapter and finish this story. Yes I know it's the last chapter and I know all of you knew it was coming, so here it is. But firstly I have to give a warning. This chapter is VERY VERY GRAPHIC. And there is a reason for it, it's supposed to essentially end the story where it started, which is why it had to be written in such a way. I just wanted to warn all readers that it is so for that very reason, and I am sorry if I have offended anyone. Also I don't generally write such material so incase if I have written something incorrectly please do forgive me. This was a very dark story, which is why such material was necessary. I am sorry once again to all those who cannot read, it was such an essence to the story that it couldn't be avoided. And lastly I do make a request to all those who do read please leave a DETAILED comment behind. It's the last chapter and it would mean the world for me to read of what you thought of the story. It was really important to me. So I thank you all once again. And hopefully inspiration will hit me and I will write something about SWARON once again.
Love Neet <3

Edited by .ButterflyNeet. - 8 years ago
Chapter 12/ Last Chapter

There comes the day when man and woman officially become husband and wife, its no shock that we call it the wedding, but it is always a shock to know when does marriage truly begin? Two months for some might have gone by as quick as the wind, but for Sharon and Swayam they were full of turmoil and mixed anxiety. Granted Sharon was busy taking care of her daughter as well as planning her wedding, but her heart still worried at what Swayam had to think. Swayam would only be allowed to come see Seher, but not Sharon as their families wanted to playfully torture them for another two months till the wedding. Swayam though would still talk to Sharon on the phone; at least once a day because he still wanted to know how she was and what she was doing with Seher, she was his family. His love. Also Swayam consciously didn't want to make the same mistake that he had made before, he was still not sure of Sharon's decision. Somewhere deep down he felt her need to attach to him, but what betrayed him was that somewhere deep down his own heart wanted her just as badly. If he claimed she was brain washed, then wasn't he? But he always had to remind himself that she was the victim in this case, not him, and not just any victim she was his victim.
Rey came over to Swayam's house the evening before they were about to get married, the girls were busy with their mehndi and all their families had gone to celebrate with them, except the boys of course. They weren't allowed to do so, so in order to celebrate Rey brought over a bottle of his oldest scotches to share with Swayam.
Rey brought out the glasses and made Swayam's drink just like he always liked it; Neat. And then passed it over, "Thanks." Replied Swayam.
"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Swayam just looked down and sighed, "I am, and I'm not, is that weird?"
Rey laughed, "not really, the responsibility just gets bigger doesn't it. But why are you worried, its not like it's your first wedding. You and Sharon have gotten so close over the past few months, I swear it wouldn't get any better then this. You guys have a child it's the closest thing two people can have together."
Swayam looked over to Rey, "I know, and I love them both, more than anything, but I just don't want to hurt her anymore Rey. I feel she has suffered enough."
Rey's smile became flat, "who said you're hurting her? She is clinging on to you because she loves you, and I know you feel the exact way Swayam."
Swayam turned in the other direction, "all I remember is hurting her terribly. How do I ever recover from that."
Rey just pressed his hand onto his shoulder, "you don't need to. Just make her yours forever and live the rest of your lives happily. That's all you need Swayam, you already have everything a man could want.
Swayam was still skeptical, but he nodded his head in agreement and quickly finished his drink before asking for another one. This night would be a long one, if not the longest.
At the Rai-Parkash's home Kriya and Sharon were both getting their mehndi done, covered in hena on their feet and arms they couldn't help but be both excited yet exhausted at the same time. On her left arm she could clearly see Swayam's name imprinted in perfect calligraphy, she traced her fingers over it. Kriya looked over and smiled at her, "excited?" Sharon smiled back and then saw her daughter in her mother's arms. She nodded and then Kriya asked again, "are you excited for tomorrow night?" Sharon just blushed hard and her eyes became wide open. Kriya laughed, "Common it's not like you guys haven't done it before? You have a daughter for God's sake. To be honest who hasn't done it? But still it's your wedding night and I am sure you have certain expectations." Kriya finished with a cheeky smile.
Sharon thought to her self, of course she had expectations, but would Swayam even touch her? He consider her too much like a china doll ever since that night, one that would break all over again. She knew how hard he took everything that had happened that one night, how would he ever bring himself up to be with her the same way. They all had a pleasant evening, full of dancing and celebrating, all her family along with Rishi and Ashwin uncle were there. Their smile and laughs made her look forward for her future, after awaited long wait she was finally excited about so much.
If she could think back to her college days and imagine could this ever be a day in her life. The possibility of her actually getting married to someone like Swayam, then she knew she was so wrong in life. Completely wrong, she took advantage of his sincerity and selflessness. But today she had more wisdom and more maturity to understand that Swayam was so much more than she could have ever wanted. There was just something odd about him that made him so attractive, maybe it was confidence now but deep down she missed the innocence of that boy she once knew. He already was her husband, and the father of her child, but she still felt after this wedding he was going to become so much more.
She couldn't help but blush furiously every time she thought about their night tomorrow, she knew it would be so different than before because this time she would be willing and wanting him with the same ferocity. She wouldn't let him back off, she would let him make love to her like how he should have done it. Her fears though didn't disappear, at the end of the day she had only ever been with someone like that once. And she wasn't going to lie but it was quite painful for her physically, even though she knew Swayam wasn't as harsh as he could have been with her. But she wanted to be able enjoy herself she thought, this was an equal relationship, with equal respect in every aspect. That night she closed her eyes and held onto her little daughter tightly because as her family had planned to keep her. For two weeks she would only be with Swayam and wherever he planned to go for their honeymoon, if he planned she thought.
The wedding night came as bliss into all four of their lives, the music the lights and the ceremonies went perfectly smooth. They were all in a beautiful farmhouse for the rest of the night and tomorrow both couples would leave for their respective honeymoons. Swayam couldn't take his eyes of Sharon the entire night; her radiant smile was shining through her heavy attire. She looked angelic and dressed in gold with her arms covered in his name. Just his name. They walked around the agni taking every step with caution and happiness that this is it, they are now one. She on the other hand was a little shy facing him, no doubt he looked so handsome and prince like, but his heart was a little scared to let go. Kriya had given her one strong advice, and that was that she shouldn't be self conscious around him anymore, that she should use tonight and next two week just getting to know him, maybe more so on a physical level than emotional because all they had done so far was drain each other emotionally. They needed to physically free themselves. And Sharon knew she was right, but Sharon also knew she needed to physically heal, and that only Swayam could do. If he really wanted to reveres the damage of that one night in their lives, he needed to be the one to physically heal her. Because emotionally she had let go of everything she ever held against him on the day their wedding was announced. Emotionally she was in the clear, and she hoped and prayed to God that so was he. That he was ready for the next part of their healing process, that he was ready to give her what was rightfully hers.
The red sindoor once again found its place on Sharon's parting, her neck once again held the black thread that he tied with his very own hands. She was his, just as he was hers. As they said there goodbyes both their families while they held onto their daughter and lulled her to sleep, just so it would be easier for them to go. Even Swayam couldn't stand the idea of being away from Sehr for another two weeks, but he somewhere knew this was his time with Sharon, that he needed to just devote it to her. Just to inhale her completely so she could trust that he would never let her go.
Swayam's cousins led Sharon to their wedding-night bedroom after convincing her that Seher was deep asleep and she would be alright. Sharon's heart didn't want to let her go but she knew it was time. They led her to the far exteriors of the farmhouse where Swayam himself had specifically designed their sanctuary. The girls around her giggled making Sharon only blush harder like a teenager. Eventually they left her at the doorstep urging her to go inside. Sharon thought about knocking, but she thought what was the point, it was their room. She stepped inside to see the room empty, but beautifully glowing with vanilla scented candles, and at an instance her heart began to flutter.
Sharon spotted the empty dressing table and chair where she thought it was time to take the off the jewelry, and without much of a wait she began to take of her earrings only to have a strong arm holding against her arm. It was Swayam, she didn't even realize when he stepped inside the room, "don't you know Sharon that the groom is supposed to be the one to take off everything the bride is wearing." He whispered into her ear making her shiver down to her spine. She looked back at him without many words but her heart continuously fluttered at an accelerated rate. Swayam slowly started to take of the rest of earrings while he looked straight at her through the mirror. Her gaze couldn't hold up to his, tonight she wasn't so much as scared, as just really shy and anxious. Swayam then understood her silence and he began to take of the bangles, one by one revealing her mehndi and making sure he wasn't hurting her delicate arms. Then he started undoing her hair, each pin releasing her cascading hair. Sharon's eyes were at that moment wide open with love pouring straight through. Swayam for a second paused and looked back at her, he then bent a little lower and kissed her forehead, and she took his embrace and pulled him even lower. "I promise I want to give you a perfect night tonight." She smiled back and he started unzipping her blouse. Before she knew the blouse was being slid of her shoulders and uncovering her chest. Her chocker was still very much in place though, but she couldn't understand why he was waiting. At the next step he unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts in the mirror. Swayam couldn't help but pull her hands lower as she tried covering them, probably out of embarrassment that she was still breast-feeding. "It's okay Sharon, I want to see you as who you are, and you are the mother of my child. And that's who I love."
While still sitting on the stool, he quietly told her to stand up, and with one swift move he had her lehnga falling to the ground. The only piece of clothing that was left on her was the intricate lace covering her femininity? Pure white and made for none less than his angel. Sharon's heart once again banged against her body, it crashed loudly against her ribcage making her nervous yet very excited. Then again Swayam to her Surprise lifted her up with absolute ease, and amidst the soft light from candles he took her to the flora-decorated bed. Celling falling with flowers and a bed laid out with rose petals. Her back softly crashed on the bed but her eyes never let go of his. She was simply memorized by him and all she hoped was that he wasn't doing all this out of duty, but instead out of love. She wanted to be loved tonight.
He was patient and slow, his body merging with the candle-lights spread within the vastness of the room "Sharon..." His voice was torn, his body leaning above her, his pupils unknowing to both of them were dilating instinctively as their arousal build up.
"Swayam!" She cried, leaning his head down and pressing their mouths together, relishing in a much overdue kiss. Her lips tasted so sweet and his so spicy, they just couldn't let go. At least he knew he couldn't even if it left her breathless. He wouldn't let go. He would never let go. His hand forcing her legs down gently, spreading her wide open for him, but it made him smile as her anklets were still on. The music of them moving against each other was rhythmic and soft, they were chimes against the bed sheets. Her anklets would chime each time his body induced a reaction within hers. She whimpered as the cool air brushed her sensitive skin. The material of his sherwani quickly becoming more restrictive for him because he wanted to feel her much closer. Her neck piece was still on which he purposely left, the central diamond just fell into the valley of her breasts, she reminded him on a regal goddess with it And he wanted to keep her intact just liked that. Her mangalsutra was also around her neck, the thread peering underneath the neckpiece, a sign that reminded him that she was his, and he was hers.
She gave a desperate sigh, her eyes sliding shut at the feeling of his hands pressed against her naked flesh, she wished she had the same access he had. She deserved it she thought.
She lifted herself up unconsciously, rubbing their hips together, hearing a low howl in return. She gave a choked whimper, her fingers coming up to his shoulders when he broke away, the desire to claim was too strong, the need to make her squirm, taking her so far that no one would ever be able to take her back, it overruled any thought to steal the life pulsing under her skin. But he had to tread so carefully; this was only her second time, and the first time after her birth. She had hardly any experience, and he couldn't dare listening to the painful screams he had heard last time. It disturbed him that she had muffed herself to believe the screams were moans of pleasure. He had to be very careful, very patient.
With his each touch, the possessiveness grew, until only one thought remained. She belonged to him, he would imprint his name so deep into her skin it would never be removed, the mehndi would merely rub of in a few weeks as glanced at her arm, but he would be in far too deep. But that also made him think, wasn't he already in that deep? Didn't she already need him for every breath? Wasn't he the one responsible for it the last time? These questions drove him insane every night, they made him violent in his own head. He just breathed out and tried to regain his focus, he had a duty to obey tonight, and that was to show what making love is to his wife is supposed to be like. And that's all that ever mattered in the end.
His tongue lathed the flesh, and he smiled when she bent her neck to the side, offering him more space to prove to her what he was willing to do. She was so obedient, so malleable under his fingers, so achingly willing to offer him anything, and they had only just begun. His muscular arms caged her in from all sides, making her heart thrash harder. Then he made a quick move to remove his clothes, shredding the material impatiently till it lay in pieces on the floor. This time he didn't want her to be under a sheet, he wanted to see everything; he wanted her to see everything. There was no hiding anymore.
Sharon stared at him stunned, her chest rising and falling radically with each breath, the diamond glistening in her valley. She looked down his naked form, the muscles inside her abdomen tightened with anticipation and expectation, expectations she had been thinking since last night. She stared at his bare chest, while he repositioned himself to hover over her. He started simply by cupping her breasts, kneading them, rolling her buds between his thumb and forefinger. Sharon moaned.
"Just tell me Sharon, do want me to stop? You don't have to do this at all? We don't have to go further and I will be just as happy if that's what you want."
Like Swayam was re-thinking every possible outcome in his head, that could she could possibly regress her in her own mind, that he could be more dangerous to her now than he ever was before. Sharon just like that needed to know that was she strong enough to handle it? She wasn't a China-doll, she was a woman now, a mother of a child, and a proper adult and she wanted to be treated like one!
The thought sent a flush of crimson red through her body, because she already knew exactly what her answer would be. She couldn't say no, she needed it so badly, because it took so much from her trying to convince him, her core was already tight in anticipation. This is how she would heal herself and him, this would rejuvenate them both and free their caged hearts. He stared down at her, waiting for an answer, but she didn't say anything. For a second he thought to himself that she really was simply going to say stop, push him away, take the first option, and he built up all the control that he would need he to say 'Yes' and not fight her decision. He always from now on wanted to respect what ever her wishes were, and that is exactly what he had signed up for by marrying her tonight.
But instead she lowered her eyes, her cheeks flushing a deep shade of red as she bit her lower lip. He watched her hands as they began to move slowly along her stomach, muscles twitching beneath each soft brush. They curled around her thigh, and Swayam choked as she pulled her legs apart. It was the only invitation he needed. This made Swayam far more worried as well, because the idea of being brain washed was something he never quite ruled out, but all that had to be put aside for now, as his wife needed to be tend to.
"Relax," he murmured softly as he massaged her flat, rigid belly. He couldn't believe that she had just given birth just over two months ago. He planted soft kisses all over her hips, her abdomen, and the scrap of lace on her sex. He pulled it down her legs letting his fingers linger behind. It was no use. She was as stiff as a board, which is why he worried so much to begin with. She didn't have to go through with it if she just wasn't ready. Why didn't she understand that? He asked again, "Sharon its okay? Just trust me if you're not ready we don't have to do it."
She gave a low cry, "please Swayam, just give me to yourself tonight. I am ready, just try me."
And try is what he did, he sunk his fingers into her body, he couldn't do what he did last time, she needed to be prepared and ready this time round. Pressing down on the nub, and switching between fast and slow circular motions. Her eyes closed, and she choked as whimper fell from her lips at how amazing it felt, her muscles clenching and unclenching as she tried to keep up with the sensations. Her hips swayed rhythmically, her hands moving to clutch his arm as her moans began to turn into low cries and howls, her head thrashing left and right as her oversensitive body coiled tighter and tighter, confused at how to release, or if to release.
She massaged his scalp and heaved helplessly and mercilessly beneath him. She had never felt anything like this in her life, maybe it was because she was his wife now. Maybe it was because he was finally hers now, not Ruhi's, not anyone else's, but just hers. He was her Swayam. She had always been too embarrassed to let things go this far; to ever allow another human to see her, this intimately and completely, even last time they had the sheet covering them. It wasn't so open, so up for an exposition. But Kriya was right - there was no room for self-consciousness anymore. It took too much effort to feel it. Every unit of energy she had was being used in the nerve endings between her legs, being aroused so thoroughly by him that she could do nothing but rejoice in the resulting vibrations that shook her.
Okay Sharon." He breathed, "Just relax for me; I'll try to make it as painless as possible. I know last time it hurt, and I know it will this time as well because it's only your second time jaan. But you have to just listen to me carefully and follow my instructions." She bit her lip hard, peeping down and visibly constraining her muscles to soften and relax into the sheets. He looked down, dragging his member through her slit, greeting her with a ready core that he had prepared. He was worried that she would break, that she wasn't ready to endure as she even had stiches down there, but a shudder ran through both their bodies as he pressed into her entrance, pushing slowly. Her eyes squeezed shut as the pain strung through her body all over again, a reminder of their first night. The stretch was overwhelming for as it forced itself past the tight rings of muscle, where her stiches had been as her body struggle to adjust around the intrusion without tearing it apart. He was going to pull her apart; she was sure of it, but she wanted that, she wanted him at all costs and even at the cost of her being torn apart. He surged deeper and deeper, until Sharon couldn't breathe without feeling like he was in her stomach. They were locked.
He went so achingly slow, ignored what ever his own need was, and with increments inch after inch after inch nestled in. But making sure of stopping in between so he could let her catch up and adjust a little more. Her breaths turned into cries as he reached the bottom, completely inside. She was tearing up and salty tears dropped down her cheeks. She wasn't sure though if the tears were simply from the pain, or the fact that she felt complete. Completely in every sense, complete that he was only hers after all that had happened.
"Relax Jaan." He urged, his hand running along her thigh as he kept still, relishing in the euphoria, tightness alone. She was still whining, but she made sure to keep following instruction, forcing her muscles to slowly ease around him. Her legs locked around his waist, and her breathing struggled to even out. And like the chimes rang once again, he heard her anklets against his waist. Like they were the indicators of the night, the real music to his ears.
He waited patiently for several minutes, his body coiled with tension and with the need to begin, to start thrusting, to finally claim what she was giving him, and what she herself wanted as well.
When finally she nodded, her arm wrapping around his neck, he was mindless with frustrated need. He pulled out to the head, before pushing back in, listening to her deep hiss, the feeling not at all what she was used too, she was just too inexperienced.
It took a few thrusts and a expert control on his part for her to relax and grow accustomed to the foreign intrusion, but still not enough to gain some form of pleasure. As the minuets passed she regained a sense of rhythm that she remembered from that night, her hips began to chime and sway in order to meet his.
For Sharon a breath of air was finally reaching her throat because she could understand what it meant now. For her it was the feeling of having him inside of her, feeling his every twitch, while also seeing his composure break not just emotionally but physically. That's what made it pleasurable for her.
But as she grew comfortable, the burn began to become more pleasant, almost as if every time he stretched her open, he surged against every nerve ending inside of her, pulling her body apart and yielding himself into each gap and opening made available. She gave a breathy whimper and started moaning out load. Now there was no holding back.
She whined, frustrated, and glared as Swayam chuckled, his wrist catching hers and pinning them to the mattress.
"All in due time Sharon." She moaned as he re-angled his hips, the head dragging along the roof of her core, going to the hilt together, the feeling of him filling her.
He roared, meshing into her, his teeth sinking into her lips, his hands gripping the sheets, probably hearing the material tear as he came. She pulled every last string of release from him, her muscles palpitating around him, embracing him deeper. Her face pressed into the pillow as she shook, her moans shuddering out of her. Feeling his seed paint the walls of her womb, luckily she was on birth control. As much as she loved her daughter, her second time would not end in a pregnancy. She moaned tiredly, by now her body a mess of spirit and sweat.
"How do you feel?" He asked breathlessly. She smiled with exhaustion, "amazing."
Pulling him over her she kissed him into oblivion. Showing him just how much she wanted him forever no matter what he thought.
"I want to try something" Swayam said quietly, "but only if you're okay for a second round." Truthfully Sharon wasn't, she was tired and maxed out, but it was him initiating something, and she couldn't possibly say no because she still needed him even if her body was physicaly satisfied.
Nodding she stared at him. Sharon watched him lift her left leg up onto his right shoulder, her anklet chimed again. The music would ring each time now Swayam thought and smiled to himself.
"Oh" She whisperd at the different stretching position. Biting her lower lip again she watched him settle down, sliding right inside of her all over again.
"Is this alright?" Swayam asked as settled in her, pausing and making sure she could handle it. Swayam wasn't as close as he would have liked to be inside her, but with her left leg between them and hooked over his shoulder the depth felt amazing.
Sharon reached out with her right hand and pressed it into his hard stomach. "You're so deep like this" She whimperd almost pushing him back and a soft moan escaped her. Her left hand reached up so she could stroke his face, touch his eyes but they could barely reach for a kiss. That's when she laughed to herself and understood what it meant to be so near, yet so far. So their noses eventually brushed together, until he pushed her leg even more against her body, and he kissed her lips gently, the anklet aggressively chiming against his own body. While her neck choker making it harder for her to extend her neck to reach him better.
He smiled as he did it again because she was trying so hard to kiss him, her neck was craning up while she was pretty much pinned like a dart in a board in that euphoric position.
Sharon smiled against his mouth. "Kiss me Swayam" She whispered.
She smiled into his mouth when he pushed her leg father against her chest so he could really reach her mouth and he kisses her. The anklet didn't disappoint, its chime doing wonders for the mood, and at that moment he made brushed his hand over them to grip her ankle strongly. So he could use to maneuver her.
"Do you like this?" He pulled back only a little bit.
"Yes" She panted her hot breath hits into his lips.
"Good" He smiled. Swayam pulled back and then pushed in; but he always did so very slowly feeling every inch of her insides. Every inch she had graciously offered, every inch she had forgiven.
Sharon's left hand griped the base of his hair and her right clenched and unclenched into the bedding unsure of what to do with it, unsure what to do with herself.
Sharon's toes curled in mix of pleasure and pain as she came. She felt him as he came inside of her with a greater amount of pressure.
"I Love you Sharon, I love you" He breathed giving one last weak thrust before pulling out and slowly letting her leg fall from his shoulder. Her legs are on either side of him as he held himself up between her shuddering thighs. She was a sopping mess, but to him she had never looked more beautiful. Leaning in, his hands pressed into the bed, pushing him above her shoulders so he kiss her mouth. And she breathlessly replied "I love you Swayam. I love you."
Sharon as a child never understood what it meant to have a fairytale ending; she didn't understand the concept of riding or sailing out into the sunset. But she knew this was the closest she was ever going to get to that. This was it for her. He was it for her, and she was it for him. How can two people be more perfect for each other when they complete the other in every which way. Sharon's eyes started watering, and Swayam saw her cry, but this time he knew why she was crying. He knew it because his own eyes started to water, they started to shed their own tears. They were tears of how much they had achieved to be here with each other like this, to be in each other's embrace just in naked flesh and hold each other so tight that they wouldn't ever let go. They were tears of the reality they shared, the past they shared but most importantly of the love they shared. Swayam closed in on her whipping her tears and letting her rest her head against his chest. He placed a kiss on her forehead and just held onto Sharon, forever and ever.

The End

By NEET <3

Edited by .ButterflyNeet. - 8 years ago
Unreserved page 54! Please read note before reading chapter!
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!..
*Unreserve*

Neet!!! Congratulations on reaching the last page of this SS. All good things come to an end and so does this journey with a beautiful closure. I'm calling it a journey because it has been one. Right from the beginning ,the characters you created have felt real and the hardships they went through after that horrendous night ,to finally discover each other in its true sense brings a really overwhelming feeling altogether.

Like I have said earlier, your writing brings out so many emotions within you're readers that one almost forgets that this is just a work of fiction.Watching Sharon and Swayam's dreadful encounter leading to an uncalled relationship that eventually developed into a marriage bounded by strings of love has been a very emotional and heartwarming experience at the same time.

The last chapter , also put an end to the oceans of miseries both Swayam and Sharon were drowning into. A relationship that begun on an awful note maturing into such intense love , a love that would last them for an eternity really brought tears to my eyes. Both of them surrendering to each other with a hope to feel complete and belonged was very touching. The desperate need to heal each other with love could be felt deeply in their moment of intimacy.At last she was his and he was hers in every which way, as this night marked the beginning of a new dawn in their lives.

Its been a treat to read your work Neet!.. You're an amazing writer and as much I feel sad to see this SS come to an end,I'm really excited and looking forward to read your next piece as well!..

Much love,
Shreya <3

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story loved it.
finally swaron get happy ending.
bhaumi_vrushan thumbnail
Awsm awsm BT bahut jaldi ff finish kar diya BT its awsm lovely... Now waiting for ur new ff
kadia717 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Amazing and lovely end...
This is my first and last swaron ff..
Enjoyed fully..
Congrats for complete the story...
Tnanxs for alll the pm ..
Edited by kadia717 - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a very erotic update i must say... well penned wid all emotional involvements... proper end of dis story... hope u will write more on swaron in future. will be waiting... 😊
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully done Neet. 👏👏👏 As you mentioned earlier, they needed a closure. It was very neatly written.I didnt find it vulgar or over the top explanations either. I enjoyed it. But this story needs an epilogue. Please do write one. 😃😃.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Fabulous story.
Loved it so much.