Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronus

super nice update... loved d twist by sharon's dad... looking forward to d next update

Thank you so much for reading and liking! And yes Sharon's dad did pull out something sneaky there! ope you like the next update <3

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

What a beautiful chappy
Cant wait to read more ...you r too good Neet 👏
Pls update soon 😊

Thank you so much! Means the world!
Neet!<3

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

I ws jst dazed wid d updte,tons f emtns wid ur wrtng jst spel bounded evry damn thng ws JST PERFECT nd t ended ahh i wnt to read mre swayam s such a idt gosh jst spk nd srt t i lke sharey convo atlst sharon found sm1 to shre hr flngs jst lvd t updte sn tq

Thank you for such beautiful words! They mean so much to me. You as readers are what makes this story perfect.
Neet <3

Originally posted by: BrinaS10

Loved the update! Sharon going through all those complicated feelings feels so real especially her thoughts on the night together. Sharon and Rey's convo about Rey's guilt felt refreshing. She did get a brother (sorry jiju :D) in him.

I think Swayam's guilt conscience about the events of that night will come to a closure only when they have a heart to heart, which I feel like is coming up soon (?). eagerly waiting to read what happens next :)

You are one amazing writer and to hear this from you means so much! And i think that night is essentially what this story is based around, its how she deals with it, its how he deals with it. Swayam's actions form here on matter most before his guilt leads him on a very different path.
Neet <3

Originally posted by: sadafarsha

Heya am sadaf

I came online after hell lot of time only becoz of your story
I read it all at once
And i wanna say that you r one of the greatest writer
I am in luv with each and every word of your story
Plz plz plzzz write more and more
This story is super awsum amazing
And plzzz do accept my buddy request and if possible do pm me next tym when u update plzzz
Though i will check this story almost everyday
Thanku sooo much
Luv.
Sadaf 😳

A very sepcial thank you Sadaf, your words means so much that you have no idea! And yes i am currently in the process of writing so stay tuned! :D
Neet <3
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So when are we expecting the next update?
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Heya neet
I am super late

The update was jus amazing <3
Loads of emotions that u penned was beautiful

The tons of of complications that swayum and Sharon have made its a mess. And high time the complications starts to loosen

The thoughts of Sharon on swayum the night ruhi that he does not love her all of it could be felt with your words.her thoughts are killing her giving immense pain

Swayum is no less he himself has a huge amt of guilt in his heart that suffocates him not knowing how what to do.

Rey is sweet to have accepted his mistake and openly saying his guilt in front of Sharon.
Its amazing to c Sharon's parents accepting her and all adoring the baby..

They are going to get married this is nice Like really nice. Hope the idiots don't complicate more and there is something sweet and light after marriage.

Sounds like my longtime wish may happen here. Wanted things to sortout and swaron have a light and sweet scene clearing the probs starting afresh. Hoping to c the equation change between them to a loving one slowly and heal each other

Brilliant update. Update next asap
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Update soon!!!! Waiting !
And guys a little reminder! Its shantanu's birthday! Please do wish and alson join the twitter trend if possible!!!!!!!
swarontanha786 thumbnail
How long more would we have to wait for the update?
Sorry guys for the delay! Give me until tomorrow evening!
<3 Neet