Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Eagerly Waiting for the update!!! Update soon!!! And once again awesome work!!!
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super nice update... loved d twist by sharon's dad... looking forward to d next update
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a beautiful chappy
Cant wait to read more ...you r too good Neet 👏
Pls update soon 😊
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I ws jst dazed wid d updte,tons f emtns wid ur wrtng jst spel bounded evry damn thng ws JST PERFECT nd t ended ahh i wnt to read mre swayam s such a idt gosh jst spk nd srt t i lke sharey convo atlst sharon found sm1 to shre hr flngs jst lvd t updte sn tq
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update! Sharon going through all those complicated feelings feels so real especially her thoughts on the night together. Sharon and Rey's convo about Rey's guilt felt refreshing. She did get a brother (sorry jiju :D) in him.
I think Swayam's guilt conscience about the events of that night will come to a closure only when they have a heart to heart, which I feel like is coming up soon (?). eagerly waiting to read what happens next :)
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys shantanu 's rank has decreased again!!!! And his birthday and upcoming show is around corner!! Please do comment!!!!!! And also view his profile!!!!
Besides do update soon!! Waiting eagerly!!!!!!
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Heya am sadaf
I came online after hell lot of time only becoz of your story
I read it all at once
And i wanna say that you r one of the greatest writer
I am in luv with each and every word of your story
Plz plz plzzz write more and more
This story is super awsum amazing
And plzzz do accept my buddy request and if possible do pm me next tym when u update plzzz
Though i will check this story almost everyday
Thanku sooo much
Luv.
Sadaf 😳
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Reserved.

^Unreserve^

This part had so many emotions that I was in a way drained towards the end. There were two moments which just stuck in my mind one was they holding their daughter and the other FREAKY HELL THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!! Uff this is going to be great if only Swayam stops thinking. I am going to kick his butt if he creates in any rift. . .Please let Sharon knock some sense in him or either you wont be able to save this guy from me -_-

I loved Sharon in this update. Somehow her sadness was bare here and it touched me.

You do an amazing job with situations and your characters in those situations which is something I really love. Well Done Neet for such a honest write up <3

Chitra :)

You have no idea how excited i get when i read your comments! A fellow writers words are best praise one can get. And yes as for Swayam he has been in spiral so low, but dw Sharon will be the one to knock sense into him, no one else can but her.

Neet <3
Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Reserved

*Unreserve*

This update left me spellbound! Such profundity!! I am still into it!

Sharon's thoughts was the most amazing part for me in this update. Swayam can appear to be a demon to her mind after all he had done but her poor heart is owned by him now. His bitter sweet poison is what makes her heart beat now.And that is why inspite of seeing the light at the other end, she wants to just turn away from it and live in the darkness ,cuz perhaps that seems easier than saying good bye to her demon.
Her condition is so miserable. She is in desperate need of his love and it tears me apart to see her being kept devoid of it. I am emotionally drained seeing her like that.

Sharon's reconciliation with her family was a tiny breath of relief. Her happiness lies in something else right now but nevertheless atleast there are some people who are making her feel wanted.I'm happy things cleared out between Rey and her. Thankfully he is some form of support system to stop her from breaking :(

Swayam is the only one who can put an end to his and Sharon's misery. I really crave for an emotional patch up cuz they need to cry their hearts out to save their souls drowning in the oceans of pain and misery.This re-marriage is a ray of hope for their new beginning and I hope Swayam proves it to be one and let those disturbing thoughts leave his mind for once.

I don't know how to appreciate such a PERFECT work with the right words. All I can tell you is you touch my heart with every part you write putting so much effort into it and surely it always turns out to be a masterpiece.

Update the next part soon :)

Shreya <3

I think finding light amidst her darkness is something that Sharon is doing, but her trapping that makes her such a unique character for me. Desiring wha that caused you harm is so demented, and thats why i think Swayam needs to tread carefully. If he doesn't sort out his own head Sharon is headed towards a darker path. Thank you for being such an amazing commenter on my story Shreya, it means the world to me that you take the time think and write like this.

Neet! <3

Originally posted by: raksh11

U r penning dis story really well, I like d shape it's taking,swaron ki shaadi,wanna read further can't wait anymore to knw wt swayam says ,update soon

Thank you so much! Please keep reading with further updates, would love to hear more back!
Neet <3