Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
quite intrestinf ff dear.. love d way u pend down dis part..

update soon plzz
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trigger Warning! Mature content ahead please be aware while reading.

Chapter 2 Part 1

So they say life completes a full circle, it takes you back you where you once began, where you once saw someone a completely different way. Swayam put on his best white dress shirt but couldn't decide weather he needed the tie or not. Eventually he settled with the thin black tie, and then finishing it off with his signature cologne. Swayam had tied his hair back in sleek little ponytail, knowing it screamed absolute sex appeal. He wasn't trying to impress' but his subconscious was telling him to make sure the ball was completely in his court. Grabbing his insanely swanky sports car's keys Swayam left Rey's apartment. He nodded at Rey just before exiting, and Rey returned a smile of solidarity.

Rey on the other hand was looking on as Swayam was getting ready, he knew morally and ethically what Swayam was doing was wrong, but he didn't have the heart to do anything but support him just because he had seen him in his absolute worse. He saw him terrified of even looking at a girl, completely petrified of one's boyfriend if he ever came across them, and mostly from just being a young normal college boy. Traumatised and shivering were his reactions, his face would go pale, and his conscious forgot if someone was being kind to him or nasty. That self-esteem was so badly damaged that there was no going back. He was irreparable, but what was possible was to build a new Swayam. One that could handle everything, one that could not only talk to girls, but completely kill them with his charm, and blow into oblivion in his bedroom. He was dark and manipulative, who couldn't give a rats ass about anything or anyone anymore. He was stronger and more focused than ever, and that's why what he was doing was retribution and completely justified, at least for both their minds. They weren't saints and they never claimed to be, but to pull someone out of such darkness and to rebuild them from scratch took years of emotional turmoil that Sharon just had to pay for. And that was just it.

Swayam reached the hotel, asked for his key and advised the staff that he was expecting a woman in a few hours. Reaching his room he quickly scanned the area making sure it was to his appropriation. He had gone the whole way, booked one of the most expensive suites, but all he was concerned with was the bed he deviously smiled at. A four-poster bed perfect only for a king, and that's all he needed with some more liquor to get his night started. He wasn't drunk; he knew how to hold his liquor too well, so more was welcoming. Walking around the bed he thought to himself, did he really want to reveal himself first? Could he have his way with her and she never find out? It was so tempting but he didn't know how he would even conduct it. One thing he knew for sure was that the bi*tch was going to put up a good fight even is she had already lost. He sat down, got irritated with his tie and took it out, suddenly the heat from the liquor was getting to him. He opened up his top two buttons and rolled up his sleaves. And in all this time he got ,his best idea. He turned off the lights and patiently waited.

And soon enough the clock struck 10, and a knock followed through the door. Swayam smirked and sat back in the darkness of a corner within the room. And all he simply said was Come on in.'

Sharon stood outside; her eyes ready to burst into tears, her heart ready to collapse. She just stood in shock, she knew he was on the other side of the door, he was ready for her, but she was beyond scared of what was going to happen next. She wasn't a child, she knew what was going to happen, and that's why it scared her. 28 years old and still untouched, and her first experience could not be this? It couldn't be blackmail sex? Or rape more accurately? She and adorned a black lace sari, it wasn't the most amazing thing she owned, but she had no intention of giving more than she needed to.

Her engagement to Mayank was just a deal for their families; she didn't love him anymore, or if ever at all. During college after his intension to take their relationship to the next physical level she backed off for good, but only to be tied again to him because of their families. She knew he was still sleeping with so many other women, who she couldn't care less about, and here she was, still ready to give away her most precious and sacred thing to someone else just for him. Mayank never valued her, and she knew that too well, but for her to walk out of this relationship was impossible, and she had no intension to live on the side of the road with his financial status. So if this is how it was going to be, then she needed to be prepared for it. She was going to go through with this hell because she actually had no choice from anywhere or anyone else. Her mere life was now her being pushed over, long gone were her college days when everyone danced on her fingers. Now all she did was dance on everyone else's.

She heard him say "Come in" again. And this time she opened the unlocked door and stepped inside. The room was pitch black, and the fear kicked in. All while Swayam saw his college angel come through the light all over again. Draped in a sari that was worthy of being ripped away the very second he got to lay his eyes on, he just let his world settle in with her presence for a mere second.

"Close the door," he said. And all Sharon could think was that the voice was the same as the one before on the phone, and still just as over empowering, but she couldn't see a face at all. She did as she was told once again in fear.

And the second her arms closed the door, Swayam grabbed Sharon by her tiny waist. The darkness of the room still allowed the moonlight to peer into the room, glistening her creamy waist just for his hands. It was just enough for Swayam to carve out his muse. Sharon screamed in shock of the touch, and all Swayam said in return was "sushhh."

Moving his head close to her ear he whispered with danger laced all over his voice, "I chose this room because it's sound proof. Trust me with all the screaming to follow I thought we shouldn't disturb our neighbours at least."

She shuddered, fear soaking her skin and drowning her bones, and he just laughed once again. His grasp was firm but he didn't allow for her to move, her back was jacked up against his chest, while his head was now trying to drown itself into her neck. And that's where the unwanted reactions started, his lips made contact with her neck, and her skin erupted in goose pimples. She couldn't tell if it was the fear, or maybe for the first time in her life sheer pleasure of such a minor action.

"Tell me something, a women like you is here to defend Mayank, no offence but even you're not dumb enough to know the man-wh**e he is?" His lips still hovering over her neck, her breathing becoming even more erratic.

"Answer me." He spoke again.

And she tried, "you seem to think I have a choice in any of this? And says the man blackmailing me?" Her voice quivered, and he was stunned just for a little.

And there was his feisty Sharon back, He yanked by her hair only for her to scream again, "you're right, choice was something you never spared other people either, why should exceptions be made for you." He almost growled.

His grasp was so strong that her head hurt. "Who are you? Reyansh Singhania has no history with us? Then why are you being like this?"

She was scared at what he could possibly do next?

"You're right he doesn't, but I do. And you don't even remember me."

And she truthfully didn't, this man felt like no one she had ever known. In faintest of moonlight she could see his face, or at least his out line. A very structured jaw line, a very fine sculpted body, but she had no idea who this man was.

He brought her head back up and pulled her only to pin her to the closest wall. Even in the darkness he looked into her eyes, and she tried avoiding his. His gaze was just too much to handle. "So tell me Sharon excited for our little adventure tonight?"

Anger grew inside her heart, her face only glowing tears, but then she thought she couldn't let this man win? She never let any man win? And this man was simply banking on her fear.

"Take what you want, and let me go." And that genuinely surprised him, why was this woman willing to go this far for a man who didn't give a dam about her? He knew Mayank too well by now? The private investigator Swayam had hired to follow Mayank dug up enough dirt to last for a century. Women after women, he was disgusting coming from a man full of vengeance like him, and someone who was willing to do anything to Sharon in this very moment.

"You have to want it too, you know..." He paused, he couldn't go through with this if is she wasn't craving it as well, that would defeat the whole purpose because he wanted to show her what she missed out on, not on why she is in a better place today. That wasn't to say he didn't want to inflict pain, he did but a very different kind, one she would be ashamed to crave.

"You must be dreaming." Her eyes bore into his as she spoke.

"Surely you must want to show the man who wh**es himself to anything that has a hole ... what you're actually worth?..."

"Does it not affect you? Or can he just not satisfy you, or maybe you can't satisfy him? By the looks of it you don't seem to be worth much Sharon, really makes me wonder what you lack?" He smirked pulling her by her chin even closer, to look deeper.

She looked away in disgust!

"You look the epitome of temptation Sharon, men lust after you, yet your man is looking else where? If anything it shows you can't warm his bed, let alone set it on fire." He laughed at her, he and she continued to crumble inside. But the truth was that Mayank really did disgust her, which is why she never let him do anything to her. She always knew it was only so long before he actually got his hands on her, and that terrified her probably more than being in this room with a compete blackmailing fu*kwit. She knew the depth Mayank's sexual cravings and obsessions, and they were no mere vanilla ones, they were dark and painful. She had been the unfortunate witness of him and one of his prostitutes, his obsession with bondage and other such desires was by far more ugly to think than let alone go through with. This man was merely just holding her in the darkness, Mayank by now would have tied her up and fu*ked her relentlessly if he could. So she really thought about it and noticed there really wasn't much of a difference, except one; and that was that this man said you should want this too".

And maybe out of anger she could want it? Anger towards the disgusting pig she would be tied off too, a pig that her unfortunate family thought was a desirable match. Who was she kidding, her family was blind or just oblivious to his pre-existent wealth. But as luck would have it, they couldn't appear so materialistic and break off the engagement simply because he was in financial trouble, and her family knew since she was the only daughter what ever was hers would eventually go to him. It was enough to live more than comfortably, but not enough to save Mayank's integrity in his recent disaster. She was just a pawn in their games, and now in the hands of this stranger who she couldn't remember.

"I am as numb as a piece of meat, If I couldn't satisfy his craving I'll doubt I would do you any good, do what you want and let me go."

Swayam's heart unknowingly melted a little, why was this girl hell bent on sacrificing herself? He wanted her to fight him, but yet be excited at the same time. But this Sharon was just so dead.

He slowly moved her arms to her sides and let their noses touch at the tips, "that's not the Sharon I remember?" he said quietly.

She looked up, he was so close yet she had no idea who he still was, she could feel him breathing but her mind was just trying to register the voice or the face. He came closer and saw the opening of her lips, and in one swift move he smashed his mouth, sending pressure waves down to her belly. She felt almost as electricity ran though her body making her abdomen exploded with a frivolous sensation. It was growing inside her, the sensation became wild and slowly Swayam put his hand behind her head to grasp Sharon's head and to guide her. She wasn't kissing him back, not initially, but her body was telling her something different, and ontop of that she had already started pooling, which he would notice very soon. Her embarrassed heart just wanted some attention and maybe a little pleasure, and this stranger was offering it? What was possibly wrong with that she thought? It was like he was helping her instead of making her pay for Mayank's faults. And then ever so slowly she moved her lips in synch, and Swayam felt the movement whispering, "good girl." But he only pushed it further, his action showing such urgency he himself hadn't experienced before.

This was almost him fulfilling his long running desire, but just so he could get her officially out of her system. So he could fulfil his vengeance and move on from Sharon for his own good. So he could give time, love and attention to someone else that deserved it. With his other hand he pulled down the sari from her shoulder and unclasped the back of her blouse. Leaving her in nothing but her bra and a falling sari. Like a hungry lion he lifted her from her waist and simply smashed her in the centre of his bed. She didn't want to show fear but man she was experiencing it, she would feel pain and maybe it was better at the hands of this so called stranger from her past, than the revolting pig Mayank.

Please refer to note below

Note:-

A very special thankyou to all the readers that liked and commented on this story. I have no words to express how happy I am when i read your comments, and especially when you guys write in detail! I will personally reply to you all and I request that can you please leave them again after this chapter. This is only part 1 of a 2 part chapter and trust me this chapter is quite dark and graphic.

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

Damn! The update was THRILLING!!!!! I cannot tell you what a ride it was to read this. The setting of every scene is just so perfect. Mayank is a creep and Sharon surprised not only Swayam but me too. When I started reading it I wanted to tell you that make sure Swayam never regrets whatever he will be doing but now I wanna know why is Sharon ready to give herself away to a stranger in the name of Mayank even though she knows the kind of filth he is.

I am loving this Dark Swayam. . .Like LOVING HIM SO MUCH! You are writing this flawlessly and I just want that you retain this darkness as long as you can. It adds so much of oomph to the story along with your story telling.

Awaitin Part 2 badly!!!!

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well eagerly waiting for the more darkness
Hehe
Thanks for the pm
Chapter was awesome
Please do update soon
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update..
Swayam nd Sharon's feelings are well described..
Thanks for Pm..
Waiting for next part.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice chappy.update naxt soon.
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an update... Dnt hav any words...i m still shivering...
Swayam suffered a lot in the past...but i can believe that he hs a changed sio much...nd for sharon ..i feel bad for her
She dnt deseve a persin like mayank..nw will sharon recognise swayam...iwish she will..
Waiting for the nxt part...pls update fast...
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ths was just wow...
Swayams suffering and thn thn turning ro the dark
Its just awesome...
U very well knw how to play with words. But all n all...
Nice...๐Ÿ‘
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is going awesome
Rey knew it is wrong but can't do anything..
He supports him and I think he should...

Dark swayam..
Loving this story of yours..

Great
Thanks 4 d pm
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neet, if this is anything, its awesome๐Ÿ˜ƒ. You writing is so effortless and flawless. The detailing, the situations, emotions. So damn good girl๐Ÿ‘. Saw a different shade of Swayam and Sharon in this update. What really surprised me was the willingness Sharon showed in-spite of knowing the kind of creep her fiance is. Right now, after reading your FF, am loving dark write ups. The characters are really different from the show in both of your FFs and makes it really interesting and worth a read. Looking forward to another fabulous update.

Thanks for the pm