Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Reserved!
*Unreserve*

Okay I'm late, so sorry about that..

The beginning itself left me in awe!..Such a deep thought!.. Your writing is so profound to say the least.I totally loved the rain and life analogy here. Beautifully put forth!..

I am actually at the loss of words when it comes to speaking of Swayam's state. As much as its soul searing to even call the little one a product of rape ,it is somewhere the reality. :( ...Like I had said in my comment earlier, when we do something wrong knowingly we console ourselves saying we have our reasons for doing so when our heart tries to stop us..but once the guilt starts consuming you ,its a totally different story...And right now Swayam is just going through that, his pain is unimaginable right now and so at such a moment his self hatred can be totally understood. Even though he did wrong, I can't help but pity him for the turmoil he must be going through right now.

However ,having said that, him not even going up to see Sharon is equally heartbreaking . He is too guilty to probably do that right now but I feel bad that this guilt is actually turning him blind to Sharon's love. He fails to see how much she is yearning for him and unfortunately that is leading to more of misunderstandings in her head :(

That moment in the nursery with their daughter was so touching. The SwaRon moments out there brought such an overwhelming feeling ,and that little intimacy between them is something I craved for too along with Swayam and Sharon.

Its becoming too difficult to see both of them in such a miserable state.Please end this misery soon. I so want to see them assuring each other of their love and start anew, with new promises, hopes and above all, love.

'Seher' ..such a beautiful name, a perfect one just like Sharon's parents rightly said!

Its truly commendable how you bring out such strong emotions within your readers with your writing !..All in all this update was an emotional one!..Really touching!

Please please its a request to update sooner this time, Swaron cannot wait too long to come together now just like us:)

Great job as always!

Love,
Shreya <3
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... waiting fr d next chap... 😊 - Ananya
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Swayam was my favourite thing in this update. It was kind of so painfully beautiful to see him just watching their baby. It was hard to see Sharon feeling those things because Swayam didnt come and her interptetation of the situation was so heart breaking.

They say right when they ask you to say what you feel.

The scene where they both watch their baby together was just as beautiful as it gets. I just wished he hadn't screamed at her even in that pain.

Waiting to see how story unfolds from here!

Chitra :)
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys come on! We need to work more hard!!!! Please again requesting comment on his profile daily!! His rank is still 45 ,we need to bring it in top 10 atleast till his birthday and launch of mtv girlsontop!!!!
And yes again im saying amazing chapter !! Waiting for update! Do update soon
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Really dissapointing that there only 3 comments on shantanu's profile! Come on people,please go and comment! Look at the other fandoms,they're so active and love their favourites so much!
Besides,please update supersoon can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 10 Part 2

Stockholm syndrome is one of the most unique and most bewildering of phenomenons. It is said that a hostage simply starts to empathise and sympathise with their captor, even to the point where one becomes romantically disillusioned. If Sharon was being honest with herself she was probably a victim of it, she was his captive for that one night, then after he had left something inside of her that she couldn't help but protect with all her life, and lastly when she came to face her captor she walked right back into his cage all over again. He was a drug that she had started to feed of generously, and now that he was taking a step back, she just couldn't bare with the idea. She willingly wanted to compete with every other girl vying for his attention, craving for his touch. And that's where she knew she was a hopeless victim because she just didn't want to let go of him. She was smart, she was educated, but all these things came to a standstill, they were all too meaningless, because what she psychology desired was far too complex.
What happened that night for Sharon is still too hard to digest or even understand, because she really was left with no choice? She was at his mercy and for him to do whatever he wanted but the only thing she could try and let her mind think was that somehow that night she was taking revenge on Mayank. But that was only a defence mechanism to get though it, she never ever actually wanted to be there. To be violated in such a manner, humiliated to such a degree and to be reminded of being constantly hopeless at every minuet that Swayam kept taking her again and again and again. She could remember at a certain point her screams had turned into moans, her skin that initially burned at his touch was later instead melting into him in such synch that her mind somewhere along the way started to crave the emotional attention along with the physical that he was giving. And that was her biggest mistake, craving the emotional. This eventually led her to constantly cling on to him and never let him go. She could have decided to have an abortion, but she didn't. She could have said no to marrying him in front of everyone, but she didn't. She could have stopped playing wife and daughter in law at home, but she didn't. With all these things raging through her how could she have not let Ruhi's video affect her to her very core? That was her captor in that video pleasuring someone else, no person in his or her right would give a dam of what happens to him after what he had done to her, but she did. She cared to the extent that her heart was being painfully sliced up into two, and eventually pushing herself into early labour. She went to such an extent that she forgot that her child was the priority and not the man that gave it to her. These thoughts kept ruling Sharon's mind all morning while she was being discharged.
Her parents Mira and Gautum were beyond excited that their daughter was coming back home, while Swayam took care of all the paper work. He knew the next few weeks would be difficult because Sharon wouldn't be staying at the hospital no matter how much she wanted to be with Seher. Both Mira and Gautum promised her that they would bring her every day for some time, and Swayam assured them that he wouldn't move until she got better. Sharon once again felt him go further away from her. He was distancing himself from her and her heart didn't like it at all. Along with Mira and Gautum, Rey and Kriya came to help Sharon out as well. They had been with them during the past week as much as any brother or sister would be. Sharon at times wanted to confide in Kriya about her insecurities regarding Swayam, but she shut them down knowing Swayam would eventually kick her out, why bother now. Rishi was a little sad with Sharon going back to her parent's house because it meant his house would once again be lonely and quiet. And that was the very idea he was running away from, because loneliness was not what his son needed. Also Sharon had just over a few months become like his own daughter, he had already miserably missed her presence just over the past few days, and now she was going for an unknown length of time. Though the one thing he did know was that he was going to make sure Swayam brought back his daughter in law and granddaughter home very soon. It was for his own good that he did.
Bags were packed and Sharon was seeing her daughter right before they left, the doctors had said they wanted to keep her for another three weeks at least. Sharon was glad that at the very least she was getting better, which was the most important thing. Her relationship with Swayam was something they had forever to think about; at least she did. She walked back past the nurse's station where Swayam was signing away papers, he looked up and he saw Sharon straight in the eyes. His gaze for the first time was full of softness and sadness
Driving back home with her parents was comforting, but it was also the first time leaving Swayam behind. As the car inched towards her home she felt him go further away from her. The house had lit up with Sharon's presence all over again, her extended family were there as well all their company and house employees. The hustle bustle of the house made everyone happy that they were a family once again. This was Sharon's life for 29 odd years, and today it felt special but still somehow foreign. Everyone immediately surrounded himself or herself around Sharon and didn't want to let go, her cousins cried, her uncles and aunts apologised, and her parents simply held onto her. Sharon shed her fair share of tears as well and let her heart free up with the family that had always meant everything to her. But that was it, somewhere deep down Rishi had become her father, Kriya a sister and Rey a brother. And as for Swayam he was something too deep even for words. The most precious part of this world was now her daughter, who she wouldn't let anyone else ever disturb.
Sharon's exhaustion started to hit once again and her mother pulled her aside to take her back to her room so she could rest. Pulling out all her comfortable clothes she gave them to Sharon to change into.
"These wouldn't fit me anymore mumma," she replied sadly looking down.
Her mother just rolled her eyes and smiled, "some things clearly don't change beta. These would be pretty comfortable trust me, you are nowhere near like me and how I was when I had you. Just go and change."
She did, the clothes were from the looser sections she owned, the ones that would hang fashionably loose. When she wore them they just fit her new body. Looking at herself in the mirror she didn't feel good about herself anymore. The new chubbier body or dare say overweight was something the old Sharon would have starved to get rid off, because back then that's all she felt she had. And today she realised she didn't even have that anymore. No wonder Swayam probably lost interest in her she thought.
Returning to her bed she sat next to her mother and cuddled into her. It felt calming to lay her head in her lap and just simply lie down in her old bed; her safe haven. Mira started stroking Sharon's head and softly started speaking to her daughter. "Tumne hume kabhi batya kyu nahi ki tumhe Swayam pasand tha? Tumne kabhi is baat ka zikar tak nahi kiya. You were pregnant with his child, meaning you were clearly involved with him? Sharon agar shuru se tumne hume sach bola hota then this wouldn't have been an issue."
Sharon closed her eyes, she didn't want to delve deeper into the matter its all she had been doing since morning.
"Ye toh Swayam ke papa ne batya ki tum dono ek dusre se pyar karte the, aur Mayank ki vaja se koi aage nahi badha. Mayank ke marne ke baad toh bata sakte the beta? Tab bacha hi kya ha?"
Sharon was still quiet, "mujhe pata nahi tha mumma ki mai kya karun. Mujhe bhout dar lag raha tha tab." With that she became quiet again. Mira kept stroking her forehead so she could get some rest. Her mother understood that their entire family had reacted so badly to the entire situation, which is why Sharon shut herself off and decided to leave them behind.
"Hume Swayam boht pasand hai beta, he is the perfect husband for you. Dr Maya told us all about him, and how he refused to let go of your hand until he saw you move." She paused again looking down on her daughter.
"Kehte hai ki kisi ek ka pyaar zindagi jeeene ke liye kaafi hota hai. Tu shahid sirf ussi ke pyaar ki waja se bach gayi beta." Her mother couldn't help but cry, she felt hopeless that her and her husband had both given up on Sharon until they found out that she was dying, Swayam in her eyes was the saviour that took their daughter in the most needing circumstances. Regardless of the fact that the child was his, he could have easily refused to take responsibility and let Sharon suffer the consequences, and that made Mira proud of her Son in law.
Sharon who had only closed her eyes knew what her mother was thinking and also knew why she was thinking it. But the reality of their life was so difficult and complicated, she was in this position because of a long running history that poisoned his blood; when she poisoned his blood. And now she was stuck because she needed him for her survival, leaving her far to vulnerable then she ever wanted to be. She knew she could put up a good faade, but that was it just a faade.
She didn't realise when she fell asleep and when the next morning came. To her surprise Rey and Kriya both came to visit her and see how she was settling in. Rey couldn't help but get angry at why Swayam wasn't there but that was something he was going to take care of after.
"How are you doing Sharon, dhyan rakh rahi ho apna?" Sharon just nodded, all she wanted to know was how her daughter and Swayam were doing.
Rey then noticed that she was too silent so he moved over to her and held her hand, Sharon's eyes flicked in surprise. "Don't worry about her she is fine. I swear we won't let anything happen to her."
Kriya also moved over to the other side. "Sharon ab dekhna boht jaldi hum Seher ko ghar layenge. Don't worry she is doing really well." Sharon smiled lightly at both their support, but neither had mentioned Swayam yet.
"How is Swayam doing Rey?" She didn't know how he was going to answer but she waited.
"Pagal hai Swayam jo usne tumhe yahaa behj diya. Saala khud itna akela ho jata ahi use pata hi nahi chalta. Sharon tu fikar mat kar, jitna time ho apni family ke saath kushi kushi bitaa kyuki jab Swayam lekar jayega toh phir wapis aane ka mauka nahi dega." Rey laughed, but he was overly optimistic and she knew he was lying; he was protecting his best friend like he always did.
Sharon just nodded and looked in the other direction, Rey knew he hadn't convinced her.
Just then Sharon's mom came into the room and couldn't stop gushing about both Rey and Kriya as a couple. She had known of Rey better than she knew of Swayam because of family relations that he himself wasn't aware of. She blessed them both and thanked them for taking care of her daughter when she couldn't be there for her. Rey felt uneasy and Sharon noticed it immediately, if anything he was reaffirming her suspicions.
Mira took Kriya out for a moment to show her something else while Sharon was left alone with Rey. Rey at that moment couldn't look into her eyes because he was her culprit at the end of the day just as much as Swayam was, and Mira had just reminded him of that. Then after a long period of silence Sharon spoke, "Rey you know that I don't blame you for anything that happened." She was so quiet that sadness poured straight through her words.
Rey couldn't look at her, in fact it was if shame had drilled him even lower into the ground. He was silent, they both were but he knew he had to say something; he had to apologise.
"Sharon you have no idea how sorry I am for all the part I had to play in this." By the time he looked up his eyes were red and welling with water. Sharon simply placed her hand on his in reassurance.
"Don't be Rey, my heart somehow is able to accept what Swayam did then how do you think I can ever be mad at you. If anything I know you're the only person on my side knowing everything I was before this happened. I also know that you're the only person that took care of Swayam after that incident. Rishi papa told me." Sharon might have been sad but she was sincere when it came to Rey. Because after all he was the only one fighting for her knowing everything, Kriya's support was something she could never ignore or live without, but Kriya wasn't aware of the history both Swayam and her shared; but Rey was.
"I let you down Sharon," Rey spoke. Sharon nodded her head in disagreement.
"You didn't Rey, what's meant to be is. Agar meri kismet mai likha hai toh mujhe woh lene ajayeaga. Agar nahi toh nahi. Toh gham kis baat ka. Tune puri koshish ki bas itna hi kaafi hai mere liye."
This time Rey disagreed, "Puri koshish ki nahi, lekin ab karunga. Sharon ab tere saath koi galat kaam nahi hoga. Tu meri behn jaisi hai aur ab mai Swayam ko nahi chodunga."
Sharon smiled at him, he definitely was a brother to her especially over the past few weeks, the one she knew she never had. "Actually Rey mai tumhari saali lagti hoon kunki Kriya meri behn hai." She laughed and so did he.
Just as Sharon and Rey started to talk a lot more comfortably with each other, Kriya and Mira returned to the room. Mira was carrying a red velvet box in her hand and Sharon looked curiously towards it. As they sat down Mira placed the box in Kriya's lap. "Beta yeh humari taraf se shagun samajh ke rakhlena, ab naa mat karna, beti maante hai hum tumhe kuyki tumhne Sharon ke liye jo kiya woh hum me se koi nahi kar saka." Kriya tried refusing it but she knew it was no use, even Rey attempted but Mira just stared him down with her eyes making sure that he wouldn't utter a word and simply accept the shagun she had given them. Soon Gautum had also joined them and the five of them sat together as if they had always been a family, the only one that was missing was Swayam. Her heart ached not knowing that would he ever want to be a part of her family, would he want her to be a part of his. These were all just never ending questions.
Eventually time had started to pass by, one week had turned into three weeks. yet Swayam still hadn't come to visit Sharon. He would call up her parents and ask about her, initially when he did it Sharon felt excited that he would want to talk to her, but he didn't. Rey and Kriya never stopped coming, they always did and were the ones to take Sharon to the hospital to visit Seher, but each time she would go Swayam would make an excuse to leave before she even arrived. For three weeks Sharon's agony didn't die. But finally it was the day where she would get to hold her little angle and bring her home.
Like usual they all went to the hospital together but this time unlike all other times she finally saw Swayam. He stood next to the counter and as soon as he saw Mira and Gautum he went over to touch their feet and take their blessings. Sharon wanted to scoff at his actions, he didn't bother seeing her over the past three weeks or ask her how she was recovering for her surgery, but he had the audacity to behave like a son in law in front of them. She wanted to publicly rip his head off for behaving like an absolute jerk with her, but her hands were tied. She needed him, not the other way around.
The nurses were closing in on them as they came with a wrapped pink bundle in their arms; Sharon and Swayam walked towards them at an even faster pace. Sharon's arms reached out first as she literally begged for her daughter to be handed to her. And they did. Placing her hand around her soft head she brought it closer to her heart and letting it rest there. Sharon after so long felt at ease that she was finally holding her tiny daughter. Swayam wasn't far behind and he too put his hand under her holding her up along with Sharon, but in that moment Sharon didn't care what Swayam was doing, she was finally holding the life she had given birth to.
Together they stood there for how long they didn't know, shed how many tears together they didn't know, but what they did know was how happy they were. So happy that they had created a life that was worth cherishing every second. Rishi, Gautum and Mira were all standing in line for their turn to hold her but Sharon almost snatched her away from Swayam's light hold and placed her in Rishi's arms. He was speechless and Swayam was clearly shocked that after being the first ones to hold their daughter she wanted to pass her over to his father, which meant the world to Swayam. It was these things that sank Swayam's heart further because these things' were a window into the beautiful person she was, and that only deepened his guilt.
Not long after Rishi, Gautum and Mira got to hold her, no body wanted to let her go out of their embrace. Everyone happily returned her to Sharon and they all headed back to her house. Mira had held a small get together to celebrate the return of her daughter and to welcome their granddaughter upon their arrival. The house was dressed with pink decoration and presents. Also Rey and Kriya's parents were there waiting for them. It was Swayam's first time coming to Sharon's house, a house he probably detested for the last 10 years of his life. It was irony that today he was being welcomed in the very same house as a son in law. Everyone sat together and had lunch but only after each one got to hold Seher again in his or her arms. She was an exceptionally beautiful child but Swayam wasn't surprised at that, after all Sharon was her mother. But everyone wanted to give the eyes to Swayam, even though they were big like Sharon's, they were doe shaped and innocent like Swayam's. Swayam disagreed but everyone agreed without a doubt.
Everyone inch of Swayam's body wanted to hold her forever but then the realisation came too fast of how she came into this world. That was the worst feeling, an angle so innocent did not deserve that. His gaze would constantly move to Sharon but his heart would melt each time. She looked tired and exhausted, like she hadn't been getting much sleep at all or eating properly. He couldn't understand why either because Seher hadn't even come home until today, how was she going to manage. He noticed Sharon's body as well, it was like she was shredding weight far to rapidly, which in no way was healthy for a new mother. He was concerned but he didn't know with what face would he go up to her and ask.
Just then Gautum, Rishi and Ashwin called for everyone's attention, "everyone I know we all can't get enough of our new little angle, but we have another good news for you." Sharon's ears perked up and so did Swayam's, she looked at him wanting to know what they were going to announce but she could sense that he was as clueless as her. Rey and Kriya on the other hand were not, they smirked to each other and then to Sharon.
Then Gautum started to speak, "as you all know that due to my behaviour in the past I had to let go of my daughter," his eyes welled up but Rishi put his hand on his shoulder to support him and continue on.
"But I want to move past all that and welcome my child's new family. She is from that corner of my heart where my love for her becomes irrational, and I want to make things right for her now. So as you all know that Rey and Kriya are engaged and are getting married very soon we thought they could present their first wedding card here today among us all." Rey and Kriya both handed a card each to Swayam and then to Sharon, but she was completely clueless as to how their wedding was going to affect her relationship with her own family.
She saw the beautiful red and gold card, and upon indication from her mother and father she opened it. And there her eyes widened in shock.
We hope to see you at the most auspicious occasion
for all our families.
Swayam Shikhawat weds Sharon Rai-Parkash
And
Reyaansh Singhania weds Kriya Gahi
Sharon kept staring at the card in shock, and then she turned to look up to Swayam who's expression matched hers. Then once again she heard Gautum speak up, "On their wedding with so much love both Rey and Kriya have agreed to our request that if we could finally give our daughter away on the same mandap, the way we should have done it."
Sharon's heart sank, her parents had planed this beautiful gesture for her but she knew Swayam would just do something to stop all this, but Rey looked into her eyes and assured her. He just silently from across the room told her to be patient, to stay calm. And Swayam on the other hand had his hands shaking, this was going to be no court marriage, this would be the real one, the one to last seven lifetimes. Even if his heart wanted to keep her and protect her forever, he knew she would never agree, not after what he did, not after realising that what he did was rape.
Author's Note
Pheeew! That was a long one! Please leave your comments behind I can't wait to read them and reply back to you. I am sorry if I missed your reply but please leave your wonderful feedback this time so I reply as soon as possible. I hope you are all liking where the story is headed because we are nearing the end folks!

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Waiting waiting&waiting!!! :) if possible please update in the midnight! :D
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Unreserved on page 44!
Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved.

^Unreserve^

This part had so many emotions that I was in a way drained towards the end. There were two moments which just stuck in my mind one was they holding their daughter and the other FREAKY HELL THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!! Uff this is going to be great if only Swayam stops thinking. I am going to kick his butt if he creates in any rift. . .Please let Sharon knock some sense in him or either you wont be able to save this guy from me -_-

I loved Sharon in this update. Somehow her sadness was bare here and it touched me.

You do an amazing job with situations and your characters in those situations which is something I really love. Well Done Neet for such a honest write up <3

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved
*Unreserve*

This update left me spellbound! Such profundity!! I am still into it!

Sharon's thoughts was the most amazing part for me in this update. Swayam can appear to be a demon to her mind after all he had done but her poor heart is owned by him now. His bitter sweet poison is what makes her heart beat now.And that is why inspite of seeing the light at the other end, she wants to just turn away from it and live in the darkness ,cuz perhaps that seems easier than saying good bye to her demon.
Her condition is so miserable. She is in desperate need of his love and it tears me apart to see her being kept devoid of it. I am emotionally drained seeing her like that.

Sharon's reconciliation with her family was a tiny breath of relief. Her happiness lies in something else right now but nevertheless atleast there are some people who are making her feel wanted.I'm happy things cleared out between Rey and her. Thankfully he is some form of support system to stop her from breaking :(

Swayam is the only one who can put an end to his and Sharon's misery. I really crave for an emotional patch up cuz they need to cry their hearts out to save their souls drowning in the oceans of pain and misery.This re-marriage is a ray of hope for their new beginning and I hope Swayam proves it to be one and let those disturbing thoughts leave his mind for once.

I don't know how to appreciate such a PERFECT work with the right words. All I can tell you is you touch my heart with every part you write putting so much effort into it and surely it always turns out to be a masterpiece.

Update the next part soon :)

Shreya <3

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago