Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey come on! Its almost a month since the last update:(
Pleeaaaseee update nowww!!!!! Cant wait anymore!!!!!!!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This is one of the best Dark/Mature SwaRon stories that I have read. I came across this story today and read it in 1 go. It's that addictive. I love the opening of each chapter like the first few lines like on admiration in Part 1, the fire and ice lines; the lines on love (from pt 6) being my favorite.

It's not easy to write Dark themed story especially with the lead not being a text-book hero, a stark contrast to what we are used to. People might not sympathize with him/her and so on, but you took the risk and it paid off so well. Dark Swayam was a treat to read. He was the anti-hero and some of his dialogues and actions, sent shivers down my spine.

Sharon's transformation from a diva, 10 years back to this mature and lonely woman was nice. I felt somewhat bad for her character but all my attention was focused on Swayam as I got a better insight into his emotions, character and actions.

I loved your work. Needless to say, you are a great writer and an even better story-teller. Hope to see more of your work!
Edited by BrinaS10 - 8 years ago
swarontanha786 thumbnail
I wonder when will you update! Pleaaaseew updatee now . Its been so long:(
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys i am once again very sorry. My sickness and my unavailability as kept me away which is why this chapter is so so over due. I am terribly sorry but just hang in there and in the next two or three days you should see an update! I once again apologise.
Neet <3

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Hey guys! Just a little reminder,please increase shantanu's rank its 51 :( please comment ,like and veow his profile dailyyy!!!! Letss increase his rank!!!!! And please spread the word
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Okay really very sorry for bothering you again and again! But pleaaseee this is it!! Not possible to wait anymore!!!! Plleaaseee for god sake update !!!! We all are waitinggg pleaseee!!!!!!!
raksh11 thumbnail
Plzzz update its been do so sooo long cant wait anymore
swarontanha786 thumbnail
I've lost the hope that you'll update now!! I've waited for sooo long now!!! Common , this is the limit!!!!! Pleaaseee updatteee
hang in there! So Sorry! should be up really late tonight or tomorrow morning! Dw its under way!
Chapter 10 Part 1

When it rains there is an odd feeling, you hear the pitter-patter of droplets, you hear wind gushing though your ears and pushing your eyes. You senses become alert to the cooler temperature on your skin, and your fingers reach out to greet the water for it to fill your palms. When just some rain can ignite so much within one human, it is hard to comprehend how much what one goes through when life throws so much greater than water at them. The struggle to repress, supress or express emotion has the ability to cage one and eventually bring them to their knees, where they are left gasping for the breath of life. And they say if rain drenches one so strongly, imagine what life does instead.
Swayam stood outside the hospital trying to understand everything that had happened within the past 24 hours of his life, how he now had another life to love and care for, how she had completely taken his heart away from him, as her every breath accounted for each one of his heartbeats. He saw her curled up just about the size of his hand, too little and too innocent for the world. She was kept in the incubator for her own safety but still his heart yearned to touch her, to hold her. His emotions ran wild and his eyes openly poured hot tears, but it was too late as he had already made his bed to sleep in. What killed Swayam more than anything else was this little angle wasn't the product of love, she was the product of blackmail, and if he was being honest with himself then she was probably the product of rape. And at that moment his world broke apart into a million pieces, because that's what it was; rape. He had already scared his little girl before she even came out into this world. And he had already broken her mother with his bare hands, how could he anyone even live with himself after knowing all this?
Sharon's parents didn't leave their daughter's side, and Sharon broke down knowing how much she had needed them over the past few months. She missed them so much that her life felt meaningless because she knew they were the only people that had ever truly loved her. Her mind was regaining consciousness and stability while her mother kept shedding tears at her daughter's frail state. She whimpered as she looked upon Sharon's weak body.
"Swayam ne kaha ki hum tumhe apne ghar le ja sakte hain?" Mira said lightly touching her daughter's forehead.
Sharon didn't know what to think? Why was he always two faced about everything he ever did. Sharon didn't have a reply because she felt the decision had already been made for her. That he had already pushed her away before even trying to accept her. But that was the real question for her heart wasn't it, did she really want to be accepted by him?
"Mujhe apne ghar le chaliye mumma." Sharon softly whispered to her mother.
Mira simply smiled and nodded holding Sharon's hand tightly.
"Aapne use dekha mumma?" Sharon asked with fear in her eyes.
Mira and Gautum both came closer to Sharon, "haan beta bilkul tere jaisi hai. Kriya mili thi humhe pehle, usne humhe dikhaya tumhari pari ko. Kya naam socha hai bache uske liye?" Gautum said with his eyes welling up and clutching Sharon's other hand.
In all honestly Sharon hadn't decided the name yet, she still felt she had time left till the birth. And Swayam had never even talked properly with her, let alone give time to decide names for their child. She didn't know what to say to them but she knew she wanted to have complete claim over her, she gave up her life trying to bring her into this world so there was no way she was letting him decide her little angle's name; this was only and only her right. And just as instinct touched her body she called out her name,"Seher."
Her parents smiled and said it out loud again, "Seher." They smiled at each other with pride, and Sharon's eyes welled up.
"It's a perfect name beta."
Sharon had once in her life read the name, all she knew was it meant a new sunrise, a new beginning. And her daughter was just that in her life. Her heart still ached to see her but she knew she had to physically heal first in order to get up and hold her in her arms.
A few days had gone by and each day both Sharon and Seher were getting stronger. Once Sharon had decided her name both Gautum and Mira went once again to see their granddaughter, only to walk in on Swayam whimpering as he saw looked upon his daughter. They held onto him and tried calming him and started saying that Seher was going to be just fine. The name caused confusion in Swayam's heart and he asked why they kept calling his little angle Seher? Her parents told him that it was the name Sharon had chosen, and this caused them disappointed that she hadn't decided it together with Swayam.
Swayam on the other hand kept repeating the name again and again to finally register in his heart forever. But for the first time his lack of knowledge over her decision to name their daughter didn't cause any anger, instead he smiled and allowed more tears to drop from his cheeks. "That was my mother's name, Seher."
And just like that Swayam's heart once again swelled up over the next few days. He would sit close to his daughter and just monotonously observe her breath. Rishi on the other hand was so happy that words became meaningless for him. He never knew that the stories of his wife that he shared with Sharon would cause her to actually somehow pick onto that name and give it to his granddaughter. But the bigger gift was already being blessed with a grandchild, and he had no complaints with that what so ever. Rishi though on the other hand was far more worried about his son.
Swayam clearly wasn't doing well at all. He had already requested Sharon's parents to take Sharon with them once she was discharged from the hospital while he himself would simply sit still by their daughter until she got better. Sharon knew each one of those days where he actually was because her parents would tell her, but neither time did he come into her room to ask how she was doing; and that stung her heart. It made it worse that he simply pushed her back to her parents.
Once her stiches started to heal a little she gathered her strength and walked the corridors of the hospital towards her daughter. Reaching the nursery she first saw Swayam sitting next to her but as still as possible, almost that his mere presence would break her. While he kept staring with a fixed position Sharon placed her hands on the cage that held her daughter captive and cried her eyes out. The doctors had reassured both of them that their daughter would regain her strength and in a few weeks she would be home with them. But this was their first time being parents, first time handling their own hearts in someone else's possession, in someone else's life.
Swayam got up and without Sharon even getting to turn, he held her back in order to support her to stand up. Sharon's back felt at ease as she sensed his touch, but has he pushed her back she naturally fell into his chest. Holding onto her they both stood there almost silently. Four days had gone by since Sharon gave birth and today he finally made some physical contact with her. At this point she didn't understand whether she was supposed to feel at ease with him, or worried about what he would do next. His comfort was in reality really soothing and she feared it leaving her all over again.
"I decided her name." She almost whispered as she looked at the tiny body laid out in front of her.
"Seher," she said without waiting for a reaction or reply.
Swayam's hands from her back circled in on her stomach and engulfed her. She picked his mother's name and he probably thought she did it unknowingly but Sharon knew better.
"It's a beautiful name" he said leaving Sharon shocked that he never fought her, she knew he loved his mother for what ever time he knew her, and keeping that in mind she wished he loved his daughter equally. His fingers around her waist moved slightly but she then unexpectedly placed her hand on his. She didn't know why she was trying to reassure him, when he was the one at fault in her life but she could sense that Swayam wasn't okay. He was the calm before the storm.
"The doctors said they can discharge you at the end of the week," Swayam's voice almost quivered.
Sharon just nodded, but Swayam spoke again "your parents want you to stay with them for some time, I think it's a good idea. They have already started working on a nursery for her at your home. I think the both of you will love it there."
Sharon feared that he was leaving once again, "and what about you?"
Swayam grasped her a little tighter out of desperation.
"I have brought enough pain in your life Sharon. Its time you need to finally surround yourself with the people that actually will love you no matter what."
Her heart sank with his words, "what if I don't want you to leave me." Her voice choked and the words dripped sadness.
He on the other hand didn't know that he had already captured so much of her heart that she was asking him not to leave, and out of all the things that was the last thing he ever expected. But closing his eyes and letting his hands move to touch her arms he said, "Right now you need your parents Sharon, not me. I will always be there for my daughter, but right now you need them."
She almost hissed in response, "who are you to decide again?"
With that Swayam dropped his hands, "I'm your bloody husband, so do as I dam well say." And with that he left the room.
Sharon's anger was rising, cause she knew he was pushing himself away, but not exactly running away from the responsibility of being a father. This to her only meant one things, he probably loved someone else, maybe even Ruhi.

Guys just a request!
A fellow reader has asked me to comment on Shantanu's page so we can increase his rank. Also I think its a wonderful time since his new show will also be airing very soon, and i am very excited about it! Lastly I apologise for such a long delay but to get this chapter right i only uploaded the first half and the second half should be up by the end of the week.

Neet <3

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago