Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Reserved.

How come I never got a PM? :O

^Unreserve^

This was exhausting. Because of the way you wrote it felt to me that I am standing with Sharon and feeling her pain. . .It was THAT REAL! You put up a very detailed description here about which I have no idea but it all seemed almost right :v

The starting with Swayam and Ruhi's video. ...It was so heart breaking to see Sharon and feel her condition. I think every person can relate to that feeling because everyone has experienced it in some way and it hammers your heart brutally :/

The end with Swayam's state of shock was mervellous stroke. I hope to read more of Swayam's side in the upcoming parts.

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its mindblowing..very well emotionally described ๐Ÿ˜Š
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amaazinnggg!!!!!!! Just out of the world!!! But please this time update soon and dont end it so fast pleaaaseee
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update... sharon's condition dekhke bahot bura lga... & hw cud swayam do dirty wid ruhi aftr marrying sharon.??
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved all the chapters...update soon
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is fabulous writing Neet. Don't know what else to say, its just GREAT. Beautifully (and to an extend horrifyingly - the labor part) executed. Am still shivering after reading this update. Please please please update sooner.
Awesome banner:)

Thanks for the pm
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really im speechless. its so emotional sharon in so much pain. u r brilliant dear. y swayam doing dirty things wit dat stupid ruhi. i just hate her plz dont bring her b/w swaron. make swayam to realize his mistake and y u stop at that moment. eagerly waiting for ur one more brilliant update please zaldi se zaldi update karo. plz as soon as possible update the next chappy its my request. once again with ur writing skills made us speechless.
thankyou for pm
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am feeling soo bad for both Swayam and Sharon that I dont know what to say anymore...
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
As much as this part was roller coaster of emotion and pain...i think n i hope...theirs more to the story of swayam n ruhi's dirty work๐Ÿ’”
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Neet :)
There were so many emotions here.So manyy!..Probably the most emotional part of this SS.
Honestly,I am not really liking Swayam and Ruhi's relation.Its becoming too much to take not just for Sharon, but I flinched reading that part too,the reason being that I really sympathize with Sharon a lot now.She's being punished a bit too much.I really want that girl to feel happy from her heart for once :(

Coming to the Sharon's labor part and her delivery I'll just say I am not aware of it but still it felt nothing but real with the way you emoted everything .A little difficult to read though!..(that's a compliment. You have beautifully expressed the 'pain').

This one part I could see a glimpse of the loving Swayam,a loving husband,more particularly the guy who claimed to have loved Sharon like no one did.Hopefully he sees that glimpse of himself soon.
The ending felt like a turning point .Dunno what twists coming from here on.Hopefully some awaited realizations.

Keep up the mindblowing work! :)