Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey please tell me that you gonna update this right away!!!! Can't waiiittt pleaseee updateee else i'll die waiting
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update..too good
beautifully written 👏
loved it..
cant wait nw...update asap

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Update soon...ur story is not only a beautiful writing piece but also a visual treat ...
plz update
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
just read all d chaps... Its diff... & both swaron r very dark chars. Bt liked d styling of d writer. Keep writing... & plz pm me fr d next updates... :)
p.s- like button isnt working fr me. Sorry fr dat. Wl like later.
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Author's Note:- Firstly the biggest thankyou yet to everyone. I had 41 likes on my previous chapter😳 You have no idea how happy that made me. I was smiling with glee all day. Secondly I am updating this chapter now, though I am not that happy with it. I hope I was able to get across their personal dilemmas appropriately. Also the beginning of this chapter is very Adult, so you can skip the italics part if you are not comfortable and continue reading from the normal text. You will surely understand the story so don't worry about that. Once again a very special thankyou for so much love and support for this story. Please press the like button as I was ecstatic at hitting 41! And please comment because that really makes me want to write fast and update knowing that my readers are genuinely waiting and interested in the story.

Lots of Love

Neet <3

P.s Enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 7

A tortured sob broke from Sharon's throat, her deep brown eyes opening to find Swayam above her, his upper body braced upon his hands on either side of her head, her own hands trapped in his. Her fingers intertwined and wanting no more separation, as well wanting to free themselves violently from his hold. She could feel his hips nestled between hers; he was burning her from the inside out, as he was sheathed within her own heat. Sharon whimpered wanting both to wrap her legs around him and draw him deeper, and to shove him away to escape the overpowering electricity that poured from him. The electricity was just as she always remembered. Just as she always loved.

"No...no...stop...it's too...much," she gasped, her head rolling from side to side. There was pain, immense pain, but with its own sweet taste. She wanted to escape it, but it was just too addictive. For her first time it was what one would dare to call euphoric.

Swayam groaned, his eyes falling shut at the feel of her clenching tight around him, her body holding on to him for life and beyond. "You're so God dam beautiful...Sharon..., you're the only thing that sets me on fire," he panted, his hips giving a slow rock against hers in a move that sent a jolt of pleasure and heat through him, taking both their breaths away.

Sharon cried out loud, her head thrown back as she wrapped a leg over his hip, her own hips driving up hard towards him, until he could feel himself strike as deep within her as he could, the two of them could start gasping at the sensation of pleasured pain.

"No...I love you ...Swayam... don't stop," Sharon murmured, then she gasped as a burning drop of sweat dripped from Swayam's chin or either his hair onto her breast, seeming to stream as it rolled up and down her neck and valley. "Harder," she gasped, her hands held tight in his as she struggled to reach his messy hair, just so she could loose her fingers within them again. She knew she couldn't take any more of him, her body wasn't at all ready, but he was too lucrative. Almost as if he was offering himself and not the other way, nobody had done for her. They only just wanted her but never offered themselves to her. She was wanting to push him off her but wanting him deeper as well, this conflict in her mind had pleasurable taste of its own. Wanting him closer but needing him from afar as well. Like he was the disease as well as the only cure made for her. He was her breath of life.

Gasping at the feeling of her velvet walls pulsing around him, Swayam felt the electric current run up his spine, an ethereal moan searched up his chest as he held her down, his body penetrating into hers to the point of no return.

As the sensation neared the grand finally Sharon's eyes opened wide and she jolted up with sweat rolling off her forehead. She took a deep break and calmed herself, the dream was meshed seamlessly into a memory, a hurtful and shameful memory. The only difference was now she knew his name, then she didn't. She drank some water kept on the side table to get herself out of shock and then dressed, looking at her nightgown. She didn't even realize when she fell asleep again after waking up, but she could remember last night very clearly. She knew her exhaustion was bad and she couldn't track it when sleep took over her body again. The magalsutra was dangling in its position just as Swayam tied it without her realizing.

Sharon stepped outside the shower drying her hair. She wore a simple light green anarkali, and quickly dabbed on a little bit of sindoor on her forehead. She didn't need to be reminded again about the sindoor after last night's events. She stared at herself while she was still brushing her hair; she was never the type of girl to wear suits. It was her luck that nothing else fitted her as well, or that her father in-law wished for her to dress like that at the beginning of her marriage. Throwing the towel aside she walked outside to have breakfast. Nearing the table she realised it was empty, she was clearly late for breakfast. Mary their housekeeper and cook told Sharon to sit down, and that she would bring out her breakfast for her. Sharon gladly accepted and sat herself down. She hadn't even seen Swayam the entire morning, but the thought kept buzzing inside her head about what he would be thinking? What did he think of last night? What did it mean for them? Were they still going to blatantly lie or so called pretend'.

Mary to her infortune brought a tray filled to the brim with food to eat. Sharon just looked upon in horror, "Seriously take some of this back, it's more than I remember yesterday?"

Mary gave her nonchalant look, "Sir's order ma'am, no choice." Sharon just glared at her, and Mary almost laughed at Sharon's innocence.

While eating Sharon saw someone enter the house, a woman.

The woman was clearly dressed to kill, she looked no less than a super model with her high six-inch stilettoes; Sharon knew fashion when she saw it. The woman's cream blouse had enough cleavage on display with a tight black pencil skirt from her waist down. Her lips were painted scarlet red in a perfect cupid bow. She was wearing aviator sunglasses, and as she entered she took them off in style. Sharon saw her face for the first time, and she could tell that she had known this woman, but she couldn't figure out where and how.

The woman on the other hand recognised Sharon immediately, so much that she walked up to her with emphasising her strut. "We meet again Sharon." She spoke with confidence.

She allowed her eyes to trail Sharon head to toe and almost laugh at her with her eyes. Sharon naivety still couldn't figure out who exactly she was.

"I'm sorry I can't remember who you are, I am sure we have met before." Sharon said with her eyes searching for answers.

The woman smirked, "offcourse you don't remember Sharon, which doesn't surprise me at all. It's Ruhi. Or maybe you remember me as Ruhiana from St Louis?" She finished with a smirk.

And then it hit Sharon like a thousand bricks once again, it seemed that all the people from her past had to backfire at her one by one. Ruhi, or Ruhiana as she remembered her was one the girls she and her gang bullied horribly during college. From making fun of her traditional clothing, to her oiled hair, her general lack of style and even her accent. Sharon and her group of friends left nothing to crush this girl's self esteem. She simply lowered her gaze not having enough courage at facing her all over again.

"I see you do remember me now, I'm Swayam's marketing head, such a small world isn't it?" She paused but kept staring, her gaze harsh with her eyes casually smirking. "Anyways I'll leave you to it, you quiet literally have enough on your plate. I'll go see him in the study. Take care Sharon."

Sharon once again could see her smirking as she left. But that wasn't just any smirk she had figured, it was one meant for just a woman. Ruhi had without even uttering a word told Sharon that she was sleeping with her husband. And Sharon didn't even know why but her eyes started to prickle. She didn't even love Swayam, or for the matter even like him, but it stung. It simply stung. But Sharon accepted that it deserved to sting, there was no other way of putting it, she had destroyed the girl's demeanour in college, and this was her payback to her.

Not bothering at all for finishing her meal she stood up. Just as Sharon got up she saw a couple enter the door. But this set of people brought a genuine smile to her face, it was Rey and Kriya. Even though she had hardly spoken two words to Rey, Kriya had been a lifesaver in her life from day one. She received them with smile and a hug, and they all settled in the lounge. Kriya was carrying a stack of files in her hands for which Sharon was more than grateful for, "please tell me they are sales reports for this month?" Almost like a wishful child she asked, and Kriya smirked back, "yup, I am only bringing them since you begged me. Otherwise I have no intention of being killed by your husband or Rishi Uncle."

Sharon brushed her off, "please they won't care. I am dying of boredom, this is the least I can do."

Rey who was quiet all this time finally spoke, "you shouldn't be stressing your self out, we are all just concerned for you and our niece or nephew. How is your hand now?"

Sharon took over the files, "don't worry about me I am more than fine. This is just some light reading to keep me busy."

Just as she was speaking Mary came over to serve everyone tea, "Kriya madam app hi kahiye Sharon beti ko, aaj ka bhi khana adhaa chodh diya inohne. Yeh toh koi apna dhayan rakhna nahi hua." Kriya simply glared at Sharon.

"I wasn't feeling too well today, that's why I didn't finish it. Trust me I'm just fine." Sharon tried brushing it off.

Rey immediately spoke up to counteract, "once you say you aren't feeling well, and then you are saying its all fine?" And Kriya wasn't far behind "Rey is absolutely right Sharon, what is this yaar?"

Sharon just bobbed her head to the side, "this is the head of a pregnant woman. So get used it, I know my body and trust me I am fine, I am allowed to not feel like eating everything set on my platter. Calm down guys."

Kriya wasn't satisfied but she let go because she was going to talk to Swayam about it.

"By the way where is Swayam? I heard he was working from home, why can't I see him?" Rey asked sipping his tea.

Sharon looked down to take her cup, "he is in a meeting with his marketing head. After he is done with her he should be free to join us."

Even though Sharon used a monotone voice to talk about Ruhi and Swayam, Rey understood everything quite clearly.

Kriya only knew of Ruhi but had no idea of the history either of them shared. Rey on the other hand knew the bond Ruhi and Swayam had, they were tied by so much pain together that they found so much comfort in each other's arms. Not to say what they shared was love, but maybe something even deeper that helped them through their trauma at college. And Sharon was a culprit of that, and Rey knew well about her involvement in both their lives. But Rey was at a stance now where he didn't believe in punishing Sharon anymore, she had suffered way too much as it was. And Rey at that moment could feel that Ruhi's coming over their home did irk Sharon, and that was exactly the hint he needed to push Swayam towards Sharon and settle them together for good.

Sharon then started scanning though the files a little erratically, "Kriya is Avinash at office today?"

Kriya was confused, "yeah why?"

Sharon kept staring at the files, "I need to clarify some numbers, it looks like there are a few errors in these statements. Seriously I leave the office for a few days and nobody knows what they are doing."

Kriya smiled at Sharon, and that was exactly why she hired her. Sharon was excellent with numbers; a brisk for her was enough to tell that something didn't add up.

"I'll tell him to come and discuss it with you, there is no way that you're stepping a foot outside this house."

Sharon frowned at her only opportunity at leaving the house.

Just as everyone was casually sipping away their tea Swayam and Ruhi walked in. Rey got up to hug Swayam while Ruhi sat her self down across Sharon. For everyone in the room it was probably a casual meeting or get together but for Sharon, her heart was burning. The way Swayam talked about Ruhi, and the way she reacted to him just talking or even just smiling, it looked more like that they were the couple and not him and Sharon. But then Sharon brushed the thought away, what was the point if their arrangement was temporary? There was no need to get riled up because there was no future. Both of them had burnt each other's heart out and that to painfully. There was no future after this, pretend was all they could get, and probably deserved. Just as Sharon realised her cup finished she heard Ruhi speak.

"So who's up for a game of golf today? Its perfect day outside." And Swayam jumped at the offer like he had never been before.

"Seriously I would have suggested it myself. Everyone lets go." Swayam said getting up.

Rey smiled eagerly himself and wasn't too far behind them. Kriya on the other hand understood the entire scene quite perfectly. She saw that Sharon was very much ignored in the entire room and no one bothered asking her anything. It was almost as if she was non-existent. Sharon on the other hand heard everything quite clearly; she continued scanning the paperwork in front of her and pretended that she heard nothing at all. Kriya smiled sadly at Sharon, but Sharon just put up face reassuring her that nothing was wrong.

"You guys go have fun. I'll have this sorted probably by the time you get back. I have already messaged Avinash to come over."

Kriya didn't really believe a word Sharon uttered but she wanted to see herself what was going on between Swayam and Sharon, so she went along with it. Kriya left behind the boys smiling sadly, and Sharon still tired reassuring her till their last gaze that she was okay. As Sharon heard everyone leave she distinctly heard Swayam asking Mary where he left his phone and that he couldn't find it. Sharon almost instinctively knew that he left it in the side drawer in their bedroom, because she had been the one to find it all three times. But she didn't get up that day. She let him leave without it because she frankly didn't care.

As soon as they left Sharon moved her files to the dining table where Rishi was sitting reading the newspaper. He put it down and looked amused as Sharon started going through them one by one.

"Beta mai toh Kriya ko chodne wala nahi hoon." He laughed and she smiled back.

"Papa please maine hi use bola tha, I get very bored papa, and this is really nothing." Sharon pleaded with him.

Rishi's heart couldn't take it when either Swayam or Sharon wanted something Swayam was always his weakness, and Sharon took over that spot very quickly. Sharon instantly knew he had agreed.

"Papa I am going to have a colleague called Avinash over, we need to discuss some numbers and terms together, I hope that's okay."

Rishi simply nodded and smiled at her, the one thing he had learned from Kriya was how good a financial consultant Sharon really was. She really put her finance masters to good use, and not do something clich with her career. "Use the study if you have to." She declined politely, "its okay papa we will be all good just right here."

Sharon was glad that Rishi was encouraging, but it broke her heart that he treated her like a daughter when she knew she would eventually have to leave him. That didn't settle with her too well.

An hour or so passed and she didn't even realise that so much time had actually gone by. Realising from the bell she saw Avinash come in the room. He greeted Rishi and sat himself down. Without wasting anymore time Sharon and him got talking and catching up, Rishi on the other hand excused himself and went towards the study. Avinash was one of her closest colleagues, both personally and professionally. During her initial days he was the only other person after Kriya who she told about her situation, but to her surprise Avinash was very understanding and sweet. He grew quite affectionate for Sharon very quickly, even to the extent where he offered marrying her if she wanted his support, but she declined knowing he was from a nice family who had better dreams for their son. She respected Avinash a lot, and she adored his ability to make her smile with the simplest of gestures. As they got involved with their work they didn't even realise how time had flown by. They were well past lunch with Mary constantly nagging Sharon to eat something now. Avinash insisted even more and before they knew it they were enjoying lunch together.

They were so involved in their conversation and laughter that they didn't even realise Swayam, Kriya or Rey walk in on them. As Swayam entered the dining room, for the first time in the house he heard Sharon's laughter. Her pure full hearted laughter filled the house like nothing else had ever truly affected the presence inside their home. But once his vision came to meet the reason of her laughter, then Swayam's mind wasn't at all impressed nor happy. Kriya on the other hand who was walking behind them smiled immedialtey, "that's great that you're here, you made it fast?" Kriya introduced Avinash to everyone within the room. To Sharon's relief Ruhi wasn't following them anymore.

Swayam was clearly outside this work circle at that point, he didn't know who this strange man was personally that was sitting beside his wife, and clearly making her very happy.

Avinash looked amused, "when the boss calls how can I ever be left behind?" Avinash said pointing at Sharon, to which Sharon laughed even harder.

They were both in the middle of lunch and Sharon was nearly finished. Rishi soon entered the scene and happily joined in for lunch, while Swayam was astound at him not reacting to Avinash's presence at all. Swayam not being able to tolerate Sharon's closeness with her colleague left the room abruptly saying he had work to finish. Kriya was left to join everyone on the table while Rey followed Swayam to the study.

Rey could see that both Sharon and Swayam were getting deeply affected by other people around them, and he knew it hurt them because both could see that these people were not just acquaintances, they meant more. Entering the study to see Swayam aimlessly staring into space he put his hand on his shoulder.

"Tu achank yaha kyu chala aya?"Rey asked knowing well why he came.

Swayam didn't say thing, what would he say? That it irked him to Sharon even smiling with another man? What right did he have to question her actions if all this that they were doing was temporary anyway? Or was it that once again another man made her smile and be happy while all he brought was misery into her life? He didn't know why, and how he always turned into the villain in her story. While he and people like Ruhi were the ones that suffered through their adolesces at her hand.

"I don't know," he replied.

He did, but his dilemma bought him shame to say out loud.

Rey smiled at Swayam's naivety, "if it hurts so much Swayam, why not just ask her to stay forever? Don't you think you both need each other to survive? You're going to be parents very soon Swayam, this can't go on for ever."

Rey was right it couldn't go on forever, but asking her to stay would be mean having no self respect.

"How can I ask her to stay? How can I even think of it when she did so much to me and to people that I care about today? It would mean I have no self respect or integrity." Swayam said looking at Rey.

Rey scoffed at Swayam's logic, "you married her you idiot, where was your self respect then? You did what was right then and you should do what's right now. Be honest with yourself Swayam, child or no child no woman has affected you like her. Hell you stopped clinging on to Ruhi ever since that night, at first I thought I should make you realise that you don't need her anymore, but you already did that yourself. You only slept with her since that night with Sharon because you felt obliged to, not because she made you feel anymore of a man. You left that to Sharon, and you don't have it in you to admit it yourself. You're letting your past hatred blind you unnecessarily when you actually have a chance at a real future. Swayam stop wasting time and start fixing things with Sharon, if she left you again, you won't survive. You need her probably more than she needs you or that child."

Rey's words hit Swayam in the chest like the heaviest load. Even though Swayam couldn't admit it out loud, he couldn't resist nodding his head lightly to Rey. He knew that Rey could see right though him, he saw what nobody else ever could; his fragile heart.

Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved.

And i am going to edit my comment on last chapter by tomorrow.
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
un res page 23
Edited by Lovestory55 - 8 years ago
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a nice one ...

can't wait to know what swayam will do now...

update soon
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update..so beautifully written their mental condition and confusion👍🏼
Edited by sneharay - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was a good going. Both are affected by each other but just can't accept it. Sharon, Ruhi past - BAD. Rey is truly a great friend. Honestly, am more in love with Rishi than anybody else in this FF. Enjoyed the update.
Thanks for the pm