Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You shud update the nxt part as early as pos...cant wait ..
Amazing story...nd the twist...no words...
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice 1...
I guess it had picked up its pace...😊
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You do know how much i love your writing. All the Chapters are written so beautifully ,and so gripping.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ But i don't agree with what happenend in the end. The Character build up you have given for Sharon does not agree with this self destructive streak to herself and her child.This is your ff and you have the right to write it any way you want. Lets see whats happens in the next chapter.😊

Edited by gsk4 - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You come up with brilliant updates every time and I fall I short of words to describe how amazing it is. Too many emotions. I so loved Rishi & the bond he shares with Swayam and vice versa. Such a doting and understanding father but I absolutely hated Sharon😑.
Eager to read the next part.

Thanks for the pm
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part.
loved it.
thanks for pm.
update next soon.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh My God! Things just doesn't seem to work fine in anyway. I knew Rishi would understand and I admire Swayam and Rishi's bond here. Rishi is a protective father and loves Swayam so much. . .He lets him fall and rise on his own and that shows his trust on his son which is so endearing because Swayam keeps it so well.

I could feel Sharon's angst when Swayam put sindoor and manglasutra. . .After whatever happened anyone could feel it. The agony of being tied and not able to do anything about it.

I am glad Sharon had come close to Rishi. I hope I get to see more of them in future.

The last part came as a shock to me. The aggresiveness of Sharon was mind boggling. What on earth she was thinking dude? And how I loved the last line of Swayam. . .I love his darkness. Period.

Update SOON.

Chitra :)
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!!!!! This is gorgeous!!!!! Excellent job!!!!! Nowww plesseee for god sake next update should be imediately!!!!!!!!!!!
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Okk now am too confused
Though I loved the update am little confused on how the plot is going to go..
On one point I felt from here their story would start and will come closer coz of the kid but u changed it all Sharon hit swayum with glass bottle her hand is cut. She is having a good company with rishi. Well the update was well written still wishing for some good swaron parts where all this revenge shouting drama is all over..
Hopefully the kid is safe and things get settled between them and there is some romance
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is great..
Swayam and rishi coco was awesome
Rishi is a great father..
Finally swaron are married..
Oh God..
Hope they are finefine..
Thanks
gofi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail