Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
whwnever u update...plz pm me the link
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved this update. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI just loved it. You are an awesome writer. You dont need to give such big explanations for your characters as it was self explanatory in this FF. Its your characters and you explained it so beautifully in the chapters that you dont need to justify it. It was very naturally written. Swayam's darkness went with the flow of the story. you are a natural writer and the darkness in all of them was so well put it went with the flow of the story. good job.πŸ‘. I am just waiting to see how they will accept each other. Don't want them to forgive each other so fast. ha ha ha. Then only masala comes in the storyπŸ˜‰. No yaar, its your story.write it the way you want. Please do update..

Please do update the other FF too. " unforgettable mistake " 😊

Edited by gsk4 - 8 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As much as I love the story n the update, I don't like the idea of Sharon in the lower end...
Perhaps my love for her character since D3 has been so high that even in a Fan Fic,I cant see her in a losing end...
I never understood the Shallow Sharon as I haven't seen D3 before 2013, for me Sharon was always this Diva with attitute that fits her coz common she is meant to Dazzle!!!
Here too at the end Sharon what submitting herself to Swayam coz she is left alone is not what I want...
Yes she was wrong but she didn't deserve any of that followed n so I personally wouldn't like if she is in the receiving end of pity or pain or anything...
Also I don't see Swayam regretting any of his actions n now if Sharon surrenders, its a win win for him...
Mayank killed the innocent him n he killed Mayank...Sharon being the reason...but when he took revenge from Sharon, why did he not give Mayank the Financial aid, I mean that was the condition he had for what he did to Sharon,isn't it???
So in a way he lied, he let his revenge mind get the best of him!!!
N that's when he became the Wrong One for me!!!
Nevertheless u are an amazing writer n I eagerly wait to see how this story proceeds :)
Jus Writing my view in regards to Sharon :)
U see I always love Sharon n no matter what my heart always takes her side :)
πŸ‘πŸΌ
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this part was too interesting
so much in one place
kriya is her friend and even has cleared all the doubt of reyam
loved the way rey has behaved with swayam

and swayam he is now feeling guilt what he has done to her and now Sharon is going to agree with him again

loved this update
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting!I like how the story is moving now..As much I sympathize Sharon ,on the other hand I'm glad that atleast she can live her life on her own terms now ...yes her life has been destroyed brutally and Swayam appears to make it even more miserable right now but I feel the damage will be repaired gradually...Right now ,I can't help but feel bad for both coz their lives are a total mess...Hoping that they will emerge as stronger,happier and warm human beings regaining their original selves as they come out of this .As always well written!.. update soon:)
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Neet! There is just so much that I loved in this update. You justified Swayam's actions with Mayank's cruelty. You showed that he is not the same anymore in anyway. He is changed from the depths that no one can pull that naive Swayam from that darkness in his heart. Not even he himself. But his fragnance is strong way too strong and that makes Swayam do things which he wouldn't do otherwise. Which makes Swayam tell Sharon to leave Mayank coz she deserved better and perfect Rey's engagement to the best of his ability and love his unborn child. Becuase obviously his darkness is just a strong shield.

I simply loved the interaction between Sharon and Swayam. The conversation was brilliantly penned. He has to marry her.

Can you read my excitement for the story? I bet you can't!

So maybe Update sooner!!!!

Chitra :)
swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The story has actually started now! Hooked!!!pleaseee do update soon!!!waitinggg
pehlanasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi! 😊
Well first of all i am sorry.. that i might comment onwards.. though i am surely gonna like each chapter. Reason is i dun get time at all.. i dun come on IF.. after almost a week, i am here only because i wanted to read this chapter. So this should count ya?? πŸ˜›

But yeah whatever, what an epic chapter! Your writing totally blew me up! You r an amazing writer, lady! I loved how you didn't show Swayam melting instantly when he talked to Sharon because that would have been too cliche. I loved their conersation and the part where he wanted to slap her and also the line when you wrote that sharon was awaiting for the slap but sighed in relieved when he didn't slap her. That part was really strong.

Also Rey and Swayam ka convo was amazingly written.. so crisp and fresh! I am loving the small bits of every chapter which makes any story strong like how u added the part where Swayam was thinking about the future circumstances, his dads point of view about live in relationship.. the slap part of course, Rey's scolding, and the last part where Sharon couldn't resist but obediently ask Swayam that what do be he want her to do.. that doesn't make a woman or Sharon weak. It was a rather strong part of this chapter. It shows the depth of emotion she feels towards him even if she hates him.

So yeah, basically i loved the chapter!! And please ab update kardo na??

Adios,
gofi thumbnail
Awsome update
The characters in your story are far from the show's character..and this makes the story all the more intriguing
I just wish to see swayam feeling a bit guilty
As whatever has happened to sharon is all because of him
The actual story begins from here
Update soon
And also update your other ff😊
swarontanha786 thumbnail
When are we having the next update?