--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
(Banner credit: Ali bhaiya)
Dark Destiny

Prologue

He walked aimlessly on the road. His hands were stenciled in blood. The last 4 hours of his life drained out so much from him. He reached his apartment and fell on the sofa. He looked at the ceiling, it was the same. Why couldn't his life be the same as it was 4 hours ago, he questioned. But he got no answer. The lights suddenly went on and he snapped to his senses.

"Swayam?" A voice called out. "Rey!" He replied trying to hide his hands and became restive. Rey looked at him with catechising eyes. He mouthed his thoughts. "Any problem swayam? Why do you look scared?" Swayam shot his head up and said "scared? Huh me? In your dreams" rey sensed the tension in his tone and became intrigued to question more "why do you sound tensed? And where is she? I can't see her?" Swayam stood silent.

Rey became apprehensive and he shouted "swayam where is Sharon?" Swayam collapsed to the floor and tears gave way from his eyes. "Sharon" he uttered and his breath choked.

Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cc_Pms thumbnail
A/N

Hola everyone! Here I'm with a new FF. But I have something to ask you all before you guys comment. Do you guys actually feel I can write. I don't know from the past week I'm doubting my writing. Writing is very important for me, I write everyday and this was a habit of mine from when I came to my secondary education. But I feel I'm not improving so what I'm trying to say is do you guys actually like what I write or not ๐Ÿ˜•
Please do answer this question in the comments. And hope you guys liked the prologue. If yes then I'll continue! :D
Thank you for hearing me ๐Ÿค—
Love Ana โค๏ธ

For PMS add this ID! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Cc_Pms - 8 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yiipppiieee me first ๐Ÿฅณ
first comment in the whole FF wow๐Ÿ˜ฒ...well done keechu

I have many things to say...๐Ÿ˜›
First i loved the title...i have noticed you have a good talent in that...i suck in that ๐Ÿ˜†

And nice banner Ali...scary one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...
so apt with the title and prologue

And you once told that my one prologue was most intriguing...and what is this now???๐Ÿ˜ฒ

this is the most intriguing one i have read๐Ÿ‘...im hooked... really what was that??? ๐Ÿ˜•

i hope swayam didnt kill sharon ๐Ÿคฃ

really wanna know what you have stored behind that trees.๐Ÿ˜†

And ana dont doubt your writing talents..you are an awesome writer... when i read your works i think that i should learn some things from that..im not kidding..serious...and keep writing...you will improve more...dont think about the outcome, keep the good work going๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Waiting for the next update...
Keechu di ๐Ÿค—
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect way to start!! Can't wait the plot is so exciting and the story is intriguing. A darker take is exactly what i have been looking into! Can't wait for more, and don't doubt your skills as a writer, ur amazing!!!
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect start...whats happening...whr is sharon...continue..
And one more thing ,dnt ever stop writing..u r an osme writer...ok
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U should continue
Prologue is nice
N keep writing u r an awesome writer
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prologue by the way where is sharon?
looking forward for first chapter and what happened before four hours ?
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting concept..
Superb banner..
U r a brilliant writer.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ana I'll be honest...
I just joined this forum 2 months back. I'm new. I hv not read all of ur works but I hv been a part of few of ur stories and have followed them because I love the way you write.
Its amazing to read good stuff you know! I'm not an avid reader but I love reading fanfics of this forums not just because they include swaron (the only couple I hv admired on indian television) but also the passion all the writers of this forum possess. I really really respect your thoughts and ideas. And you should definitely not doubt on ur writing skills... caus let me tell u ... u r fab.
Keep up the work. Expecting more good stuff from u๐Ÿ˜Š
Tum likhte raho aur mein padhti rahoongi๐Ÿ˜‰

And regarding this fanfic... I always wanted to imagine swaron on such storylines... but my bad that vrushika and shantanu's cute faces never let me imagine swaron on those terms (they are uterly sweet)
But ... since u r writing... I will be able the imagine them and I'm super excited๐Ÿ˜ƒ
So a big thumbs up from my side๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You posted this yipeee
As i told u this is gonna be awesome , its actually gonna be unique

I love all ur writings n u knw that ๐Ÿค—

Update this one whenever u get time ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love and best wishes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Lavs ๐Ÿค—