Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

Koi bhi gana chlega ...Vrushan duet chahiye bs on a romantic no

Haan bas yehi ek aasha hain bas aur kuch nahi chaahiye😊
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rutu - haan first tym baat kr rhe h bt i hve read ur vrushan diaries n u write amazingly wel it was something unique n magical 😊
rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sab chale gaye kya? 😭
Mere saath hamesha aisa hi hota hain😆😆
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok so meri ek classmate hai... Hum dono after school metro station gaye to go back home. Extra classes thi so bus nahi tha school ka... We were talking how distracted we are in life she spoke abt her distractions... I said I have no distractions other than I'm lazy and ek Hi hai wo hai VruShan... Then I told who VruShan are and she jumped and started screaming I'm such a huge and all! I was like wooo I didn't knw... Then she saw my wallpaper unka pic hai so she just kept on staring :P
Next day auto mein ja rahe the she said how she hated when they would come close and not kiss then I said arey they kissed and she was like whattt :o and I started laughing and said mere phone mein hi hai... She snatched my phone and saw beintehaa in the auto 🤣 she kept on hyperventilating and I was like been there done that 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sorry lamba hogaya :P
haan vrushan in white

@Myths - take care

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Ok so meri ek classmate hai... Hum dono after school metro station gaye to go back home. Extra classes thi so bus nahi tha school ka... We were talking how distracted we are in life she spoke abt her distractions... I said I have no distractions other than I'm lazy and ek Hi hai wo hai VruShan... Then I told who VruShan are and she jumped and started screaming I'm such a huge and all! I was like wooo I didn't knw... Then she saw my wallpaper unka pic hai so she just kept on staring :P

Next day auto mein ja rahe the she said how she hated when they would come close and not kiss then I said arey they kissed and she was like whattt :o and I started laughing and said mere phone mein hi hai... She snatched my phone and saw beintehaa in the auto 🤣 she kept on hyperventilating and I was like been there done that 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 1

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

omg🤣
Auto me beintehaan dekha🤣
Shower romance bhi dikhati🤣
Aur auto mein tum log kiss ki baat kar rahe the🤣
Wow Ana ...tujhe school me bhi swaron fan mil gya kya baat kya baat kya baat 😛