Posted: 8 years ago
Oh, this AT hasn't caught speed yet!!
existentialism thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav???😲😲. You joined? I love you bro🤗🤗
arnavruk thumbnail
Yup, joined just for fun.Ha, yeah I know that. Love you too, lovely🤗. Do you need another shocker? Will has joined IF too.😃
existentialism thumbnail
WHAT!!???!! You've gotta be kidding. That nutcase, I tell ya! Shantanu Maheshwari fever in our area, isn't it?
arnavruk thumbnail
Yep, SM and VruShan fever. He / they are magical. And their latest SNS posts❤️. It just came out of the blue. Hey, you don't wanna talk like that about your boyfriend, do you?
existentialism thumbnail
That they are😳. Heeehhhee. I don't shy away from tellin' the truth. You know that😆. Bro, you can make only 10 posts a day as a newbie, if I remember correctly. When are you gonna be back from Vegas?
arnavruk thumbnail

Okay. I'll be back in two weeks. How are you doing? Rehearsals going well?

existentialism thumbnail
Yep, rehearsals are in full swing. Sorry couldn't reply to your IMs. Life has been really hectic. Everyone is busy. You are busy with your study tour, am busy with rehearsals, exams and work, Will is busy preparing for the next competition, Rachel is busy shooing away her fever😆, Reynold is goin' nuts with the amount of works he has to do & the rest of them - completely gone haywire. Man, I tell ya, this year Professors were really ruthless. Especially Richard. Him and his chemistry class😡😡
arnavruk thumbnail

God, Lin, you are😆😆. You really dislike Prof Richard, don't you?

existentialism thumbnail
You bet. Hey, don't make me Chinese by calling me "Lin". I have warned you ton a time, Arnav!!