A pathetic closure for swaron

rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just managed to watch the last few episodes of the show and I must say the episodes were horrible! Most importantly, Swaron's breakup for nth time was sooo stupid. On top of that, they did not even have proper dialogues or a proper patch up (that related to the context of their breakup). I was just appalled by Ameeta's lack of creativity. Jab koi story na aaye, to bandi swaron ke beech breakup breakup khelti hai. She completely butchered Sharon's character and I HATE her for doing that by bringing in that crap track of bua and dadi. I know it's too late to complain, but I was wondering if someone can take out the time to write a one shot or a two shot ff on their patchup and close the loopholes?
I was enraged when I carefully listened to swaron's horrible dialogues. Sharon telling Swayam, "in this one year maine realize kiya hai ki even though you are not perfect, you are perfect for me??"" Seriously???? No one can be perfect. Secondly, if she never found him suitable then why on Earth did she run after him to convince him to propose marriage to her in Dholgaon????
Ameeta has left me dumbstruck by her FLAWLESS ACTS of BRAINLESSNESS. On top of that, the patch up had nothing to do with a proper closure of their fights and conflicts that resulted due to the presence of bua and dadi. Lastly, those two creatures had disappeared by the end. When she introduced those two irrelevant characters, it seemed as if by the end of the track, Swayam's family will realize that Sharon is good for Swayam and then they will also accept her. In the end, they could have realized their mistakes and planned out a way to pach the two up by telling Sharon the truth that Swayam did take a stand for her after she was humiliated. Why bring these characters in, when they were going to disappear anyways?
Moreover, Sharon had come a long way in her relationship with Swayam and her reaction to that particular situation followed by the numerous insulting words she threw at Swayam, just did not make any sense to me. It looked like I was watching Sharon from 2011 all over again.
Aur agar un do gobar wale dramatic characters ko gaayab karke swaron ka patch up karaana tha, to what the HELL was that one year condition put forth by Sharon????? When she put forth that "meeting after one year condition" to Swayam, it sounded like she was never convinced about their relationship and she seemed to have forgotten the reason why she broke up with him for the millionth time. What was the point of all the growth in Sharon's character, agar end mei usko aise hi portray karna tha? The last thing (after all the trials and tribulations that swaron had gone through) I expected Sharon to do was throw out all of swayam's gifts and go back to square one (the same selfish, rude, and impulsive girl). Seriously Ameeta, WAHIYAT hone ki bhi ek hadh hoti hai aur tumne us hadh ko paar karke wahiyat and beghairat honeka naya standard set kar diya hai. WAH AMEETA WAH!!
Edited by rabees011 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaad dila di uss horible track nd usse bhi horrible patch up ki😭
exactly my point
I was enraged when I carefully listened to swaron's horrible dialogues. Sharon telling Swayam, "in this one year maine realize kiya hai ki even though you are not perfect, you are perfect for me??"" Seriously???? No one can be perfect.
dimaag baju mein rakh kar likh tha sab😡
rabees011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

yaad dila di uss horible track nd usse bhi horrible patch up ki😭

exactly my point
I was enraged when I carefully listened to swaron's horrible dialogues. Sharon telling Swayam, "in this one year maine realize kiya hai ki even though you are not perfect, you are perfect for me??"" Seriously???? No one can be perfect.
dimaag baju mein rakh kar likh tha sab😡

lagta to yehi Hai ki dimaag side per rakh Kar likkha Tha. I Just didn't understand the idea behind the second last scne of swaron where swayam comes running behind Sharon and starts apologizing to her for being concerned for her safety the night before when He saw those dudes interacting with Sharon after their performance. What's more annoying Is That Sharon told him That He Is absolutely fine the way He Is but she isn't ready??? W*F!!?? Looked like Ameeta forgot That the same Sharon was running after swayam during the dholgaon track to get married. Ameeta portrayed Sharon as the same Old impulsive girl from 2011, who was not sure about her trial relationship with swayam, when in reality she had come a long way in their relationship as a person. I Just don't understand the logic behind Sharon asking swayam to let her explore her life (and swayam should do the same) for one year before she finally decides what Is to Be done with her and swayam's relationship. I mean swayam had already done sooo Much for her in three years and what more does she need and how Much more time Is actually required for her to finally be ready?? Seriously CVS You Guys are horrible for portraying her That way!! There was a similar scene in dholgaon's Khet where swayam told Sharon That He wants to explore his own life by himself by going to uk and then visiting many other countries. When He asked her if she Will support him or not, she said yes but was very upset because marriage was not a part of swayam's List. These CVS have always shown Sharon as a person with double standards even after she grew as a person. They have done That by showing That she Is always on the receiving end and swayam Is always her punching bag. She expects swayam to comply and be well-behaved with a dash of sensitivity but when it comes to her, she Will not make Much of an effort to be Just as well-behaved?????? It's like she has always wanted a free pass to control swayam, yell at him, insult him in public, and then ask for breakups at the drop of every hat. Lastly, there was absolutely no consistency in swaron's characters during that crap track. For example first they fight like they can't stand one another and then right before the performance they are sending each other their pictures through their phones before the performance? Secondly, there was this other scene where sharon was getting dropped off by swayam to her place by car wherein she asked him that isn't it funny how they end up coming so close because of their team's problems and then swayam smiled at her????? He even told her that as long as you are with me nothing can go wrong. A couple episodes ago, he was the one who told Sharon that this musical performance will be their last and then they will part ways once and for all. Bas itna hi nahi, in the scene where they spoke to each other right before the performance, it sounded like they barely knew each other. Everything was just plain stupid and inconsistent with zero logic involved. I hope this Ameeta whatever never gets another chance to mess up shows that are close to the hearts of the fans. Murdabaad to Ameeta!!
Edited by rabees011 - 8 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pathetic track n usse bhi horrible patch up ...dimag ghas charne gya tha CVs ka pta ni kya likha tha no connection no sense bs kch bhi likh diya ...so wanted a proper n emotional patch up atleast proving dat swayam did took a stand for sharon n justifyng swayam's state n stating dat he always loved sharon n moreover ruined d lst scene of swaron wid d voice dubbing n horrible dialogues 😡😡
rabees011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --NupurSwaron--

pathetic track n usse bhi horrible patch up ...dimag ghas charne gya tha CVs ka pta ni kya likha tha no connection no sense bs kch bhi likh diya ...so wanted a proper n emotional patch up atleast proving dat swayam did took a stand for sharon n justifyng swayam's state n stating dat he always loved sharon n moreover ruined d lst scene of swaron wid d voice dubbing n horrible dialogues 😡😡

I second that! Pathetic dadi bua track se bhi pathetic tha wo patch up. It seemed as if the actors were left to do whatever they wanted to do without any direction whatsoever.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was horrible and pathetic end of swaron..
Disgusting
rabees011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

It was horrible and pathetic end of swaron..
Disgusting

very well said! 👏 you summed up everything in one line. I couldn't believe that I was watching D3 after watching those hideous episodes of dadi bua all the way up till the swaron patch up which was even worse than the breakup.