Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb ...well done Ana n Nidhi πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing concept ...writing ka toh kya kehna u guys r awesome writers n full marks for d title πŸ‘πŸΌ Reading d scenes is magical as it takes us back to magical journey of swaron πŸ˜‰

Ana loved d dough romance ...u wrote it beautifully her shyness his teasing n dere romance 😳
it seems as if m watchng d scene
Wud love to read more ...keep writing

Nidhi awesome writng ...loved d scene simply d best
ur writing was too simply d best πŸ‘
do write more especially d romantic scenesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

PS- Sorry for commenting late ...keep up d grt work 😊
Edited by --NupurSwaron-- - 8 years ago
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so my req for next scene is that 3 wishes scene...😳
pta chal gya na 😳
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --RENU--

so my req for next scene is that 3 wishes scene...😳
pta chal gya na 😳

I'll take this one. 😳
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhapsody.

I'll take this one.😳

Ok πŸ‘πŸΌ

waiting 😳
Edited by --RENU-- - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SwaRon PUBLIC CONFESSION

Swayam is sitting beside an unconscious Sharon and asks the doctor 'kya ho kya raha hai?' He is totally clueless and the gravity of the situation is scaring him. Rey takes Sharon's name as the doctor rubs her arms while a stumped Swayam looks on at her breathing hard. Swayam panics and states to the doctor 'iski heart-beat bhi low hai. Heart-beat kam ho rahi hai, pkease kuch kariye doctor!' He says all this holding the doctor's arms and the fear of losing her is visible in his actions as well as in his eyes.

Swayam cups Sharon's face saying 'tumhe kuch nahi hoga' He keeps on rubbing her palm and his tone gives away how scared he actually feels! Swayam rubs her palm frantically and keeps on saying hopefully 'kuch nahi hoga tumhe.'

The hard breathing of Sharon finally stops as her breath gives away and she lies down peacefully. She didn't want to be in the world where "Her Swayam" didn't love her anymore. Swayam is still not able to understand what happened and asks 'kya hua kya exactly?' he still doesn't stop rubbing her palms hopeful she will get up and say his name. The doctor announces Sharon is no more and Swayam looks broken as if his world stopped! His eyes tear up and convey all the emotions he wants to show.

He looks at her lying there and suddenly his heart takes over, he isn't ready to believe she left. He shakes her vigorously ,not believing she is gone. He shakes her up and down and says ,'Sharon ,utho sharon. Tumhe kuch nahi hua hai. Sharon tum mujhe aise chod ke nahi ja sakti Sharon.!' his voice quivers as he says the last line. He keeps on repeating the same and hugs her tight ,he wasn't ready to let her go. He would fight with God but won't let her leave him as he knew he would die without her!

He says 'wake up sharon ,hum sab yahan hain. Please tum mujhe nahi chod sakti. You are strong! Please you can't go.' hugging her. Finally he says the words she wanted to hear ,'I love you Sharon!' His face is buried beside her and she lets out a deep breath. She starts breathing again and he looks at her shocked and happiness written on his teary-face.

He holds her hand and says,' You are strong Sharon. Dekho main hun.' He looks at her finally breathing and it was as if his breath came back. As soon as the doctor said 'It's a miracle , she's back.' a smile spread on Swayam's face, a content smile. The doctor says that Sharon came back because of Swayam's love but he didn't pay any heed to the praises he recieved ,he had got his reward ,his Sharon back.

Sharon calls out his name and he replies 'main yahin hoon.' He says 'mujhe pta tha tum mujhe chodkar nahi jaogi.' his voice breaks while saying this and she says in a low tone 'tumhari baat maan li na?' and he nods with a smile plastered on his face. They both share smiles and Sharon asks ' Tum mujhe ziddi nahi kahoge na?' while Swayam shakes his head in disbelief saying 'kabhi nahi' and kisses her palm.

Then Sharon says 'aaj main sabke saamne kehti hun' and Swayam looks at her closely trying to decipher her face so as to know what she wanted to say. She smiles lightly finally happy to speak her heart out and says "I LOVE YOU TOO!" She repeats it 3 times and Swayam's smile grows wider as realization dawns on him. He stared at her as if she was his priced possession and hugged her tight.

They hugged finally feeling at peace in the arms of the other. It was their "safe haven" He broke the hug and looked at her as if he was seeing the most beautiful girl in the world ,the most "khoobsurat" one for him and she again repeated 'I LOVE YOU' and he replied back 'I LOVE YOU.' Their eyes held a look of completeness in them as they both had finally become complete!
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This scene ❀️
Public confession
The acting πŸ‘
And its airing next week on TV! Correct time pe u wrote πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome Aayushi! ^_^
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh oh!! My favourite SwaRon scene!! Woah aayu!! It was freakin' awesome!! N it had to b as its SwaRon after all!! Oh shit! I so loved this scene!! Seriously, i still have the urge to kill ruhi! So painful that was!!
Loved it aayu... Thnx for posting n d pm too:D
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This scene
Confession❀️
awesome AayushiπŸ‘πŸΌ
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

This scene ❀️

Public confession
The acting πŸ‘
And its airing next week on TV! Correct time pe u wrote πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome Aayushi! ^_^

yes ana waiting fr this epi
I just hope mein ghar pe rahu uss timeπŸ˜›
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing ..
im feeling like i just watched that scene...
missing them 😭
i can even imagine swayam and sharon's face
their confession was epic...

thank u for writing this dear..loved it😊
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago