Originally posted by: sneharay

Nicely descrided.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankyou!

Word Count: 1

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

To be frank most of the scenes from 2014 were like watch and forget types and so among all of those this scene did tickle my SwaRonmaniac bones.

Swayam in this scene was just so so so damn sweet and with that "Tension tha chala gaya" you just want to fall for him all over again ^_^

And Shreya you wrote this keeping it so close that with every sentence you read your smile just gets wider and wider :D Its good to see you writing here.Hopefully you would roll out some more balls from your pocket in future :D

Where you kiss, i.e.,

..MiStLeToE..

Hie! Thankyou Chitra(I like your real name more so I am addressing you with that :P Genuinely I do!)
Yes I agree that 2014 deteoriated the original Swaron essence, but then this scene was one of those few ones which gave that Swaron feel for me and so I wanted to write this.

Yeah Swayam is adorable here! Totally agreed! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks again!
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This was one of the scenes which made me believe that yes, somewhere the loverboy was still kicking.
You wrote it to the point, keeping the feel of the scene intact. Good job. :)

Continue writing

Cheers
nerfherder
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Awesome work shreya!

This scene is a blissful one <3
You wrote it quite well too ^.^
Love Ana โค๏ธ

Thankyou Ana! Glad you liked it!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nerfherder

This was one of the scenes which made me believe that yes, somewhere the loverboy was still kicking.

You wrote it to the point, keeping the feel of the scene intact. Good job. :)

Continue writing

Cheers
nerfherder

Thankyou:)Yeah Swaron were blissful here and so I didn't want to change anything here and keep it close. Happy you liked it:)
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Medical Room : Longing and Love

He sat in the medical room in pain. His shoulder wasn't doing any good for him. Sharon entered to check on him.

He sat there on the medical bed with his upper body half bare and half covered by a black shirt loosely hanging to his left side,and that definitely engendered some weird feelings in her. Her eyes were welling up, she couldn't see him in pain like that. He was struggling with the ice pack .

She walked in and stood in front of him.When he felt her presence he quickly took his shirt and wore it, in the process hurt his aching shoulder more. The ice pack fell and she picked up for him. She handed it over to him and he said

"It's ok, I'll do it... Tum yaha?"

she then spoke

"Don't tell me ki tumhe kisi ki zarurat nahi hai "

He immediately responded

"No... nahi nahi... main kar lunga... It's ok"

"dekha meine tum akele kitna manage kar rahe the"

she answered with a matter of fact tone

"maine kaha na main manage kar lunga"

he placed the ice pack and winced in pain.

"Main karti hoon"

she said.

"Nahi mein karlunga"

was still his stand.

"Swayam mein tumhe puh nahi rahi hoon, tumhe bata rahi hoon"

that was it, he had to agree. She went behind him. She slightly removed his shirt from his shoulder and her warm palms pressed his aching shoulder. Her touch was working as remedy to his pain. Seeing him wither in pain. Her heart felt uneasy. Her eyes felt heavy. The tears were finding ways to come out. He suddenly vocalized his pain

"Ouch"

she took her hands back and then spoke

"wo physio ne kaha tha massage karni padegi"

"haan... haan wo... yaad hai mujhe.."

He spoke in a low tone.

"Mein kar doon?"

She questioned, but he didn't say a word. She again repeated herself, but yet again silence was what she got, he just took that as a yes and moved her hands over his shoulder, and started massaging it.

She moved her hand and removed his hair from the side of his neck. He jerked to this action of hers. She moved to his front and stood firmly in front of him looking right into his eyes. The green one met the brown one. She lifted his hand and tried an act of exercise. He was breathing hard.

She was already to show what she had today. She leaned forward towards the crook of his neck. He turned sideways and they couldn't help but looks into each other's eyes.

She came back and tears finally found its summit. That is her cheeks. They followed the path of her face and she crashed into him. He held her tight. His eyes were moist too. They could've stayed in each other's embrace till eternity. But things were difficult between them.

He slowly slid his hands away. But she nuzzled more into his neck. He pushed her back. She couldn't control her feelings more. She held his hands and leaned forward, she closed her eyes. His eyes looked at her shocked. But he too then leaned forward.

The moment was perfect. Their lips were inches away to be sealed, but it wasn't right, as they were not in a relationship. Swayam could never use Sharon. He couldn't use the situation, it just wasn't his way of living.

He pushed her back, surprising her. He looked right into her eyes and then picked up his bag and left her alone. Seeing his retreating figure she stood numb. This act of his was like a shock to her.

She scrupled at the thought that he doesn't love her anymore. She had questions. He had too. Both were awestruck by each others behaviour.

That moment spoke alot about their equation. And it also showed how much they wanted each other. It showed the long for love. The long for togetherness
Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^ I have no clue what's up there :s
But still I'll hope for the best :P
Medical room scene, umm, well I guess I don't even need to say anything :v xP :P
It's just <3
Love Ana <3
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is so blissful ^_^
I just loved the SwaRon before classroom confession ,the denial of Swayam aww๐Ÿ˜ณ
Liked it alot ,Swayam looked hot in this scene.!!โ˜บ๏ธ
The hug was magical..
Will stop describing the scene now but you wrote it well๐Ÿ‘
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Ana,

I have forgotten the count of how many times I must have watched this scene and yet I can't get enough of it.
This scene was so full of emotions and the most special scene for all VruShan fans I guess as it marked the beginning of most beautiful love potrayed by the most beautiful couple. Vrushika particularly was bang on here and their sizzling chemistry was best highlighted here.
You thought of writing this scene itself was probably a treat for me and when you write it so well, what can I say? I fell for Vrushan all over again after reading this!

Beautiful!..So so beautiful!..
Keep writing more and more!..
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg !!
I love this scene
Medical room ..and the song in BG ...Tum Hi Ho โค๏ธ
Its a scene from palki mam's creativity ...I so loved the scene .the passionate love ,
SwaRon portrayed was simply out of the world *__*
Thanks for writing this ,...๐Ÿค—

Keep writing ! Its a lovely thread ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love ,
Lavs ๐Ÿค—