Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This scene, I love this scene. <3 Short, but very meaningful.

The confidence in Swayam is so strong, you feel so sure that yes, he's going to get the girl (and he sure did). Aaah, I love this scene. โ˜บ๏ธ

You did a great job writing it down.

Cheers.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --lavanya--

Omg ! This is so beautiful Aayushi ๐Ÿ˜ญ

How can someone be so hopelessly in love !!! Swayam will remain the most adorable lover boy ever !! โค๏ธ

I Neva watched this scene , but I suddenly wanna watch it ...if possible do tell me where I'll find it !๐Ÿ˜ณ

Amazing piece of work dear ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Swayam is the best!๐Ÿ˜‰
Uh well even I found out because of this thread where to find the scenes..in some page Ana talked about a google drive folder having all SwaRon VruShan scenes uploaded. So I suggest you to search for that and if u don't find it I can help!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhapsody.

This scene, I love this scene. <3 Short, but very meaningful.

The confidence in Swayam is so strong, you feel so sure that yes, he's going to get the girl (and he sure did). Aaah, I love this scene. โ˜บ๏ธ

You did a great job writing it down.

Cheers.

Agree ,short but meaningful. Glad u liked how I wrote it!๐Ÿ˜Š
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow dear dis scene was so awesome!

though i hve nvr watched it... due to ur amazing writing skills i cn easily imagine dis scene...

Swayam is d best! most adorable lover boy ever! โค๏ธ

keep writing more!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rhythsy...

wow dear dis scene was so awesome!

though i hve nvr watched it... due to ur amazing writing skills i cn easily imagine dis scene...

Swayam is d best! most adorable lover boy ever! โค๏ธ

keep writing more!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks , I am glad my writing made u imagine a scene u hadn't seen!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Tension tha ,dur ho gaya!!

She stared into the thin air,her mind preoccupied with endless thoughts...Why couldn't life be a little easier ,she wished.She couldn't believe her own mom tricked her into all this.She had to be a part of St.Louis Academy now ,because going against her mom would mean Rey would be expelled from college and Kria would be sent back to New York. No!..she can't let that happen,she was supposed to help her friends come out of this mess and here things have become more complicated!How was she going to handle this?How was she going to be able to stay away from her friends?How was she going to stay away from him?.

She stood there,in the college terrace trying to figure out things but she felt helpless. She kept looking outside when suddenly she felt him behind her, holding her by her shoulders.
"Sorry,mera phone silent par tha",she said looking at him. "Koi baat nahi.I've got to tell you something"Swayam replied. "Mujhe bhi tumhe kuch batana hai".
"Kya?" He asked her gauging her tense face.

"No..way..I mean I feared this.. matlab maine socha bhi tha par.."Swayam said shocked, looking at the papers Sharon had handed to him."Yeah My mom tricked me".Sharon said understanding his unsaid words."Mujhse ye contract sign karwa liya,ab mere paas koi choice nahi hain but to be with them.Agar maine is contract se backout kar liya toh woh bhi apne promise se backout kar lenge.Rey phirse college se expel ho jayega.Kria phirse NYDA ke saath phas jayegi."

"Swayam I...I cheated my friends Swayam" Sharon spoke feeling helpless.
"Cheated?!.."What was she thinking.."Sharon tumne kisi bhi friend ko cheat nahi kiya. Tumne toh infact sacrifice kiya hai.So you don't have anything to feel guilty ,okay?" Swayam explained but Sharon gave him an unsure look.

"Swayam dusro se jyada mujhe is baat ka darr hai ki kahi ye decisions ki vajah se hamare beech problems na create ho.Past mein bhi jab bhi hamare beech sab kuch theek hone wala hota hai tab kahi na kahi meri vajah se issues ho hi jaate hain..Please is baar mein nahi chahti ke.." Before she could complete Swayam silenced her by placing his palm on her mouth, trying to calm her racing mind.

"Iss baar aisa kuch nahi hoga...Infact ,tumne jo bhi kiya uske liye I am proud of you". He spoke looking into her eyes with immense pride ,love and above all ,an assurance, An assurance that she is not going to be alone.He's always going to be with her no matter what comes their way.

"Ab toh mein ye bhi keh sakta hun ki immature,pagal,sirphiri Sharon, meri Sharon ,ab mature hogayi hain aur apne se pehle dusron ke baare mein sochne lagi hain."

Sharon felt overwhelmed with those words.Why was she scared when this man infront of her loves her more than she even deserved? Their relationship had seen so many storms but together they had survived all of them.
She began feeling heavy at heart and when she couldn't hold it anymore,she crushed herself into his arms.Swayam held her protectively assuring her that she's always going to find him by her side.

They stayed like that for a few minutes when Swayam suddenly broke the hug.
"Kya hai?" Swayam asked looking at her .
"Kya hai",she repeated ,confusion written all over her face.
"Arre ye tumhare forehead pe..Kya hain?" Swayam spoke and that's when Sharon began to feel a little scared.
"Swayam kya hain?" She asked in a frightened voice ,trying to touch her forehead but Swayam held her hand. "Ek second ,ruko hilo mat ,isse pakdo" he handed her the contract papers and held her face as if trying to observe it closely.

"Swayam kya hain?"
"Arre yaar ye toh" and before Sharon could react any further she felt his lips on her forehead. She was shocked for a few seconds but as the realization dawned upon her,she closed her eyes feeling the moment.Nothing could feel more soothing than his touch. A touch of pure,unadulterated love,a touch of assurance,a promise to be hers forever .

"Tension tha,dur ho gaya" ,Swayam spoke lovingly,still cupping her face. Sharon smiled radiantly and found herself back in his arms, the only place where she felt home.

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
I like this scene alot. You wrote it beautifully๐Ÿ‘ I like how he kissed her forehead here ,in this scene! Nice description..๐Ÿ˜ณ
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
To be frank most of the scenes from 2014 were like watch and forget types and so among all of those this scene did tickle my SwaRonmaniac bones.

Swayam in this scene was just so so so damn sweet and with that "Tension tha chala gaya" you just want to fall for him all over again ^_^

And Shreya you wrote this keeping it so close that with every sentence you read your smile just gets wider and wider :D Its good to see you writing here.Hopefully you would roll out some more balls from your pocket in future :D

Where you kiss, i.e.,

..MiStLeToE..
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome work shreya!
This scene is a blissful one <3
You wrote it quite well too ^.^
Love Ana โค๏ธ
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aayu27

I like this scene alot. You wrote it beautifully๐Ÿ‘ I like how he kissed her forehead here ,in this scene! Nice description..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thankyou!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Word Count: 1