Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
nidhuu... u wrote it amazingly... I miss swaron...
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Return kiss with interest..
Really an awesome moment
Thanks
rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry that m commenting so late & couldnt comment individually before...so pls accept this comment combined for alll you faboulous writers.

@ANA gd mrg sunshine was a treat to read...its one of those light swaron scenes that always brings a smile on ur face..ur writing did the same- as always :-*
Also the riddle revelation scene I agree is one of your best written scenes...That was the cutest swaron phase for me & u did justice to the cutenesss of swayam's antics in your depiction of the scene :-*

@ Rhapsody The three wishes scene was so beautifully written! thank you so much for writing it! You are amazing! u wrote it with such conviction giving importance to even their small behavioural nuances, it was a pleasure to read! thank you so much!
& you left me speechless with Pehla nasha reloaded cant thank you enough for that ❤️ It was too good!

@ Mistletoe Thank you for writing an old swaron scene, I had only seen it once but your writing definitely brought back the memory of that scene...Swayam in his full-on loverboy mode was a treat to watch which was rare in the later episodes of the show...Thankyou for bringing back that lover boy swayam through ur amazing writing!😊

@Nidhi Thank you for writing this nidhi! the innocence in your writing is very much evident! Adorable! But i have one complaint- Itna chotaa kyun likha? Tu sabse choti hain iska matlab ye nahi ki tu scene bhi chota likhe!🤗 nxt tym i want longer scene from you okay? :-*

All of u r doing a great job! Keeping Rocking this thread guys!
Love ,
Rutu

akira223 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful!!👏
Loved it
Keep writing!!!!!
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chitra Di's Truth And Lies 👏
I never watched the scene ...but the scene was actually awesome ...❤️

And u know I'm a fan of ur writing ,,.u write so well DI ❤️

Thank u for writing a scene I Neva watched ...loved it 😃

Will love to see more of SwaRon through the eyes of ur wonderful writing 😳

Lavanya ❤️
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Three Wishes By Nishi !!
Oh God ! That scene has a special place in my heart !

Especially this line ->
"Tumhari yeh smile. Yahaan, is waqt joh tumhari face par hai woh saari duniya ka pata bhulkar hamesha wahi par rahe."

Nishi ! You have described it in the best possible way 👏 ws reliving the entire scene

This was awesome 👏

Loved it 😃

Lavanya ❤️
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Good Morning Sunshine By Ana ❤️

Ana 🤗 dil khush kar diya 😆

Loved it re 😃

I love the way swayam wishes Good morning Sunshine with all love and authority 😳

Thanks shiri for requesting its my fav as well 😊

Ana it was beautiful ! U knw na I love ur works 😃

Keep writing !

Lavs ❤️
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cycle Ride

"I think tumhe sirf meri cycle hi tumhare ghar tak chor sakti hai" Swayam said seated on his cycle beside her and yet not looking at her at all. Sharon eyed him sideways standing against the door of her broken car, maybe thinking of something when he started speaking again
"I know it's uncomfortable for you but it's your choice." He completed, this time looking at her and then leaned back on the seat of his cycle crossing his hands against his chest and turned his attention again to the darkness ahead.
Sharon weighed her options for a minute standing there and knew he was right. She being the Diva, and the woman who keeps insulting him at the drop of a hat felt helplessness and anger on having to take his help rising on her cheeks as she sat on his cycle.
Swayam drove through the empty roads with his dream girl on his cycle; but the circumstances were so odd to think about it like that.
Sharon glanced at him with the corner of her eyes, the difference in him wasn't going unnoticed. His eyes simply staring at the roads, her presence making no difference to him.
A speed breaker caused them to lurch forward and in process her hands accidently touched his on his cycle handle. Sharon stared at their hands making no move of detaching hers from his but it was Swayam who sensing the touch quietly pulled his hand from beneath hers and held the handle from the empty space. Sharon was surprised and her eyes told the story of her trouble in coping up with his changed attitude.
As they moved forward her difficulty moved to the peak and all of a sudden she said
"Mujhe yahin par utaar do main . . . main walk kar kar apne ghar chali jaungi! Stop! Stop!"

Swayam stopped at once letting his hand fall from the handle giving her the space to step down. She stood and looked at him while he ignored her busing himself in his cycle.
This was all new to Sharon. This was all different and the kind of difference which was bothering her.
She moved forward glancing towards her back but realized he wasn't affected. He wasn't paying her attention. He wasn't behaving like the Swayam she knew all along.
"Na mujhe ghar ke bahar tak drop karne ke liye force kiya, Na hi good night tak wish kiya! Arrgghhh!" Sharon thought to herself, the thought disturbed her way too much and she couldn't take it anymore.
The difference in him was irritating her and he needed to know that. So she turned around to find him turning his cycle to go back and called out "Swayam!"
Swayam turned back at her surprised as she said "One minute!" and walked back towards him.

"Listen! Just because main. . ." She had just started speaking with a thought of giving a dose of her attitude, her anger and her bitchiness but he cut her off showing her his hand and completing her unsaid words
"Just because tum mere sath yahn aayi iska matlab main ye naa nikalu ki tumhe mujhme abhi bhi interest hai!"
Sharon was about say something again but he continued "Na kabhi interest tha aur na kabhi hoga"
Sharon lowered her eyes at his words. He could read her and he could read her damn well.
Swayam closed his eyes and gave an irritated expression "Is baat ko baar baar bol kar tum apna aur mera dono ka time kyun waste karti ho?"
She lifted her eyes up at him as he said "And anyways tumhare muh se yeh same dialogue baar baar sun kar main bore ho chukka hun!"
Sharon stared at him shocked at his choice of words. But he wasn't done yet!
"And as you know predictable is boring." He completed getting on his cycle leaving her astonished.
She lowered her eyes and couldn't control herself from saying what she was actually feeling aloud for once "You have changed Swayam! Tum. . .Tum badal gaye ho!"
Swayam gave her a wry smile and spoke "Haan change toh main hua hoon. . . But ache ke liye!"
Sharon stared at him as his every word unnerved her in a way she always hated.
"But kuch cheezein hain jo abhi bhi change nahi hui. . . Jaisi vahi main aur meri cycle, vahi tum aur tumhari beech raaste mein kharab hui gaadi, just like before!" He said looking straight into her eyes as her thoughts wandered back to the past, when they had met in this same situation before.
"Car kharab ho gayi hai kya?" Swayam had asked seeing her and Simmi standing on the road beside it.
"No! No!No!No! Beech raaste main tumhara intezaar kar rahi thi. . .Actually tum cycle par aa rahe the na humne socha tumhe lift de de!" She had answered him back sarcastically.
But he had missed her tone then. He was so nave back then. But now everything was changed including him, he had crashed onto the earth of reality hard from his dreamworld, thanks to her.
Sharon lowered her eyes reminiscing the time.
"Bas fark sirf itna hai ki ab main tumhara pet nahi raha! Jise jab chaha haddi daal di aur jab chaha fatkar diya!" Swayam said, his eyes not holding even the trace of his Lover boy heart. His words stung Sharon's heart and with a last look at her he paddled his way away, away from her leaving a pang in her heart but there was nothing she could do except standing at her spot and watch him leave.

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is obviously an old SwaRon scene and its beauty was too too much to put into words, it was so subtle and so heart breaking but then this thread is all about revisting them :)

And I loved the backgroud score which was an integral part of SwaRon "Nahi Saamne Remix" here adding so much to the scene which unforunately vanished in the later years :(
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh I watched this scene once you gave me the links for the old episodes and I really like the tune too!😳
You wrote it so beautifully ,this scene was damn impactful when it was aired! I love how cycle has always been a part of their story but in this scene Swayam's attitude was bang on.
Loved it alot!🤗