...-| SwaRon Series Memories For A Lifetime |-... - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved the Three wishes
Beautifully penned
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unreserved on page 15 for Nish's Three Wishes :)
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFULLY written 😊
loved it , for me it was treat to read it
this scene is my favt

three wishes .
Edited by SHA_85 - 8 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Truths and Lies

"Aaj hum jo bolna chahte hain vo nahi kahenge, uska opposite kahenge yaani Jhuth"
Professor Mallik's announcement left all of them perplexed for obvious reasons and the whole classroom broke into murmurs. He was different and so was his way of teaching. He had divided boys and girls and had made them sit facing each other in the class. The class was not even done with the sudden curiosity when he called out the first name for this odd exercise.
"Swayam" He said bending down and asked slowly.
"Aap yahan par sabse zyada nafrat kisse karte hain?"
This was not a question on which he had to think twice. She was there in his everything; his all truths and all lies. He looked at the face sitting in front of his eyes and answered
"Sharon!" She looked at him shocked and checked around to see everyone staring at her. She tried to maintain the look but failed as her eyes softened with another look at him. His eyes filled with an emotion she didn't want to name, which made her vulnerable in front of him, the emotion which she had started to be possessive about, the emotion which he had declared for her indirectly in front of everyone.
But that was not happening. It could never happen. She hated him. Yes! She hated him. And so when her ears registered Prof. Mallik's voice
"And you Sharon?"
She without thinking anything gave it back to him
"Swayam , Sir!"
Swayam's lips instantly curved upwards forming a smile and everybody looked at her horrified as she heard Prof. Mallik mutter "Interesting!"
"Iska matlab tum Swayam se. . ." Simmi and Rinni stared at her appalled at the confession when she realized what blunder she had made. Sharon immediately corrected herself saying
"No! No! No! Sir, I mean I like him the most" Swayam raised his eyebrows at her words secretly enjoying her dilemma.
"Mujhe sabse zyada acha lagta hai vo. . . I . . . I love him the most" Swayam stilled and Sharon stunned at her own choice of words.
Did she just really say it?
His eyes bored into hers gently as she stared at him like a child caught red handed sneaking a candy. A smile slowly formed on Swayam's lips as he processed her words in his mind again. His heart fluttered looking at her and he dropped his gaze to catch a breath which she had made him skip with her unintentional confession.
"Dil ki baat sabke saamne bol di" He thought to himself and chuckled inwardly and gazed back at her cool-ly taking in her dazed expression. His smile suddenly refusing to leave his face.
"Take your time. . . Think about it!" Prof. Mallik brought her back from her reverie as she shifted on her seat uncomfortably trying to think of something in her mind which doesn't go in his favor. But nothing came up as she shook her hands in defeat.
Maybe everything inside her screamed just in favor of him.
But she would never let it show up so she did what she did the best.
"Sir, Sach ya jhuth main isse bohot nafarat karti hun, from the bottom of my heart." She said looking at him and sighed back feeling satisfied with herself.
Swayam looked at her feeling disappointed in a corner of his heart. He knew her, didn't he? She was lying after all. She never actually meant to say it.
Best feelings are maybe always short lived.
"Jis tarah se aapne aaj sabke samne jhuth bola hai. . .I hope kisi din aap sabke saamne sach bhi bol paayein, but thank you." Prof. Mallik said meaning his every word as Sharon felt defeated again seeing the smile on his face.
Hearing Prof. Mlalik's words made Swayam smile. There was hope in them and there was hope in his heart too. Maybe one day she wouldn't think so much before choosing words for him. Maybe one day she would tell the truth in front of everyone. Maybe there would be one day where Swayam and Sharon would be together forever.

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah! Was waiting for someone to write a scene from 2011-2012 SwaRon tracks as I've never watched it.
This was beautiful chitra di. I have never watched the scene but could run it in my head without difficultly.

Loved the portrayal of words <3

Enjoyed reading this ^_^

Love Ana ❀️
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Ah! Was waiting for someone to write a scene from 2011-2012 SwaRon tracks as I've never watched it.

This was beautiful chitra di. I have never watched the scene but could run it in my head without difficultly.

Loved the portrayal of words <3

Enjoyed reading this ^_^

Love Ana ❀️

I knew that would happen as many ppl may not have watched SwaRon in that time. SoI decided to go with this ^_^

Thanks for the lovely words Ana <3 Great Thread!
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...
I still remember that scene...and that face of sharonπŸ˜†
How much she tires to lie one day the truth will come out πŸ˜†

That was a perfect swaron scene...
I also was waiting to read something from that time... and as always you did write it beautifully...

I love that face of sharon when she said "no no i love him the most"🀣
and swayam aww...he was a full on lover boy...😳

Thank u sooo much for writing this...πŸ€—
I would love to read those scenes from you...
Keep writing πŸ˜‰

Greeshma :)
Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
rose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

There was hope in them and there was hope in his heart too. Maybe one day she wouldn't think so much before choosing words for him. Maybe one day she would tell the truth in front of everyone. Maybe there would be one day where Swayam and Sharon would be together forever.

Loved it. I haven't read an os on this scene before. And Swaron at that time was magical just like your OS.πŸ‘

Edited by rose1998 - 8 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww man, I loved this OS. & mostly I loved Prof. Mallik. Great writing.
Thanks for the pm
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its awesome..well described.. πŸ‘