...-| SwaRon Series Memories For A Lifetime |-...

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

It was a story of a loverboy

It was a story of a diva

The unpretentious met the convoluted.

Dance binded them

Love was what accompanied them

Opposites attract was a theory given years ago

Now people saw it being experimented

Swayam the one with a heart

Sharon the one who was in the dark

He promised to make her his

And she rejected every confession of his

Finally she realised her true feelings and it was time for them to be SwaRon.

Sounds simple? Then you're wrong! They faced a lot to be one.

Her rejections, his madness, the loverboy, the lovergirl phases.

Pain, anger, hurt , happiness, love, passion, regret all were part of this beautiful journey called the SwaRon journey :')

Yes you guessed it right, this is a thread where you can read the SwaRon scenes which took place.

Memories for a lifetime

(Banner credit : Ali bhaiya :D)

The members who will write for this thread are as follows:

--Ana-- (Anagha)

__nidhi__ (Nidhi)

Aayu27 (Aayushi)

Lovestory55 (Neet)

i_yatharthk (Yatharth)

.nerfherder (Nishi)

..MiStLeToE.. (Chitra)

Spark.shreya (Shreya)

As a writer posts a scene in this thread, it will be updated in the index here. The writers will write any scene they like and it's not going to be in any specific order. I know all of you might think when we can watch it why read?

The answer to that would be, writing can enhance few emotions and this will be a way where you can stay connected to the scenes whenever you want πŸ˜ƒ

Hope to get your support here guys 😳

If any other writer too wants to write and give in for this thread, please do PM me.

I will add your name in the thread too πŸ˜ƒ

IMPORTANT

This is a thread celebrating SwaRon love story, NOT Tanha or VruShan. So there will be no comparisons done here, if done then that member will be reported. Please do abide by the forum rules. Thank you!

Edited by --Ana-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ana-- thumbnail
N o t e :

PMS for the works will be sent from the respective writers account.
The posts of the stories will also be made by the respective writer.

Special mention to Astha without whom this thread wouldn't have been possible πŸ€— And also to Neet, Nidhi and Aayushi πŸ€—
--Ana-- thumbnail
Dough Romance

Swayam entered the kitchen and saw the most chucklesome view in front of him. Sharon was trying to make dough for roti. Her attempts to mix the flour which was immersed in an overfilled container of water definitely looked adorable.

He was first confounded at what he saw and then he couldn't help but give laughter way. She heard someone guffawing at her and turned towards the direction of the sound. He moved from his place and went closer to her still chortling.

She questioned the reason behind his giggles. He replied "ek second" still laughing, and picked up a steal salver and showed her what he could see but she couldn't. Her messed up face which was filled with flour.

She opened her mouth wide and exclaimed yuck. He then turned his gaze towards the bowl and said "oh my god! Or ye kya hai bhai itna pani!" His chuckles hadn't subsided.

She rubbed her hands to the edge of the bowl trying to clean her hands and then spoke with an irritated tone "ek to mein tumhare liye Indian banane ki koshish kar rahi hoon or tum mera mazak uda rahe ho? This is not fair swayam!" She stated.

He agreed and then said "ek second idhar dekho" she shrugged him off but he held her face and made her face him and again repeated "idhar dekho" and started to wipe off the dough from her face. He then stated "kya kar rahi thi pata nahi" and she couldn't help smile.

He then declared cupping her face "aaj se pehle tum itni cute kabhi nahi lagi" after rubbing off the last portion of dough from her right cheek. She chuckled and then he opened the flour box making her look at him puzzled.

He put few portions of flour into the bowl and she said questioningly "ye kya kar rahe ho?" And he just rolled his eyes and came from back and slid his palms over hers and led her hands into the bowl. There both palms were now in synchronisation and slight blushes played on her cheeks, while he enjoyed the moment.

Her hair blew due to the winds and it tickled his face. She turned her face sideways and her green eyes met his brown ones. They savoured the moment as they loved being so close.

He then shifted his gaze to the bowl while she closed her eyes inhaling his smell. She finally lifted her hands and spoke "I don't think so mujhse ye hoga" looking at her tender hands at disgust.

He assured her that it wasn't much of a problem and said that he has a back up. She excused herself to wash her hands. She returned and he led her to the dining table. There was food kept there. "Ye tumne kiya?" She asked. "Yes ab meri girlfriend college mein itni mehnat kare and then ye sab.. Never" he declared and both shared a smile.

^^^^^
The first write up is here hope you all enjoyed it😳
I have cut huma's call for obvious reasonsπŸ˜›
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome πŸ‘
[: D] πŸ˜ƒ
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great work all of you...and ana the write up is very good...
I always wanted to be a part of such threads but as you know mein kabhi gayab ho jata hun so kabhi nahi bola...but a great start will be glad to be a part of this...and yes will pm you...and best of luck all of you for this...
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I m not commenting now bcz I have told you how beautifull it is 😳

great work πŸ‘

keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€—
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ana,enjoyed this more than the scene
ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great thought! πŸ‘πŸΌ You wrote the entire scene so beautifully that I felt am watching it and not reading. Awesome!! 😳 Looking forward to read next..
-Toree 😊
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for cutting Huma's call. πŸ˜†
I liked reading this, Ana. It was simple and it was sweet. :) SwaRon were always a bliss to see and read, and even more blissful when they were a couple. <3

There are a few grammatical mistakes but they might be typos too. Not sure :P. Anyway, once corrected, your work would be even better. 😳

Great job with the conception of the thread!

Cheers. ^.^