Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Keechu di after so long u updated. The notification was a surprise. I thought u went into a hiding or something.πŸ˜› but that was an awesome update di. I really want to know the reason why swayam hates Sharon. And niya surely is a mature one. I actually feel bad for sharon. As usual awesome work di. And do update soon next time. I know I msg u lot for updates inspite of my exams and now even my exams are over so just imagine how much I'm gonna trouble u. So u better update soon di. πŸ˜† once again fabulous update. πŸ‘

thank you😳

will update soon.
__nidhi__ thumbnail

thank you
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

Awesome update I didn't like swayam's mom a bit awww niya is so much like sharon that call??? mystery...I loved it

thank you so much.
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Its really hard for sharon to forgave her friends..really hard

Glad that now Niya will be with swayam..

But last part made me curious.. Who's call was that????

Thanks for the pm

the caller will be revealed soon!

thank you
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Interesting updates. Hope Swayam will try to find the truth.

thank you so much.
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you.

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Didu nidhi update karo[/QUOTE

updating soon!πŸ˜‰
__nidhi__ thumbnail

thank you so much.
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Chapter 10

Sharon's POV

Darkness.

I could only see the darkness that surrounded me at the moment.

Curled up on the bed in Rey's guest room and staring blankly at the ceiling I let the darkness to be my companion. For the past 10 years when I was alone, he stood with me in every second of my life. Darkness had become my home and It had become my solace.

It has been two days since the whole I returned back from the jail incident happened. I haven't met Swayam or Niya since then. I yearned to see my daughter, but I know Swayam won't make this easy for me. He had practically threatened me to stay away from her when he stopped my fall from the staircase.

I just want to spend some time with her, want to get to know her, to hear her voice. Is that too much to ask? Maybe. But the thought of her being so close yet so far is suffocating me. And then there is this man whom I love with all my heart, who was the top most priority of my life. He hasn't even tried to meet me in these past two days. Does he hate me so much to not even try and look out for me?

Silent tears rolled down through my cheeks, curling myself up more, bringing my knees towards my chest I slipped into a deep slumber.

His large filthy hands were on my body. One cupped my cheek and the other one found its way to my chest. I struggled to get out of his grip making him hold me even tighter. I whimpered against him trying to push him away.

"Don't try too hard, let's have some fun"

He started to place sloppy wet kisses from my jaw to the crook of my neck.

"Not so easily Sharon, let me first make love to you"

"Get your hands off my body"

"Don't make this hard for me, okay sweetheart?"

"Don't even try to come near me"

"You are all mine"

"Help"

"I also want to have some fun with her,"

"You have to wait for that"

"Please don't do this to me"

"We haven't started yet"

"Please don't touch me"

"No, no, no, no"

"Stop"

"Move Away"

"Don't come near me"

"Help"

"Stop"

"Somebody help!"

"Sharon"

I heard someone shouting my name and my eyes shot open. I sat up straight to see Rey on the edge of the bed, worry evident on his face, and then I realized my eyes were probably bloodshot due to all the crying and I was sweating like a pig.

A nightmare.

A sob escaped my mouth. I wrapped my hands around my body rocking myself trying to control my tears in front of Rey.

"Have some water" He said passing me a glass of water and I gladly took it because I could feel my throat dry.

"Thank you" I mutter and drank the whole water in one gulp. Rey quietly sat down beside me, his face was masked with mixed emotions.

"Did I wake you guys up?" I whispered, breathing slowly

"Don't worry about that. Taani is sleeping peacefully due to the medicines and I was just returning to my room when I heard your screams" He said slowly rubbing my back trying to give me some type of support, I suppose.

"Was the scream that loud?" I asked, sighing, I wasn't able to look at Rey, I couldn't see the pitiful or a sorrowful look on his face.

"No. I was just passing by" he said, after a moment he asked, "Nightmare?"

"What do you think?" I snapped, turning my head to look at him, he flinched seeing me and I immediately felt guilty for snapping at him.

"Yeah, it was a nightmare" I said slowly releasing a breath.

"From when Shar?" I could feel the pain in his voice and tear in his eyes.

"From the past 10years" I tried to smile, but it probably came out as a grimace. This time Rey turned away his head from me, trying to hide his tears. Maybe.

"You should go and sleep" I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "And you are not going to say anything about this incident to anyone" I said trying to breathe normally.

"Why?" he sounded confused.

"No reasons. You weren't even to know about it." I said sternly.

"Okay, I will not tell this to a single soul" he said looking into my eyes.

"I can't trust you on this, but I can hope" I taunted.

You are such an ungrateful person, Sharon.

Oh! Shut up.

"I am sorry, he finally said sucking some air" I smiled bitterly at the timing.

"Don't you think it's too late for that?" I asked lying down on the bed again. I know I am being ungrateful but I can't help it.

"Will you be okay?" He asked slowly

"Have been for the past 10 years. Good night Rey" I said, staring at the window which was closed and the blind was drawn. I heard Rey sucking a breath, murmuring a good night under his breath, he left the room, I lay there with a blank face. And I knew sleep won't be returning back to me soon. The same way my family won't.

Swayam's POV

Mornings didn't affect me anymore. Waking up to find your hands are sprawled over the empty space of the bed which was supposedly her side of the bed wasn't something I liked seeing. The empty side of the bed has always reminded me the empty side of my heart.

I shook my head to get rid of these thoughts. Quickly glancing at the clock, I realized it just 5 in the morning. The four hours' sleep would have been so good in the college days.

After a quick shower and changing my clothes I walked towards Niya's room. Turning the knob, I was surprised to see a photo in my daughter's hand clutched to her chest. Steadily walking towards her, sitting on the edge of her bed, I slowly uncurled her curled fingers and took out the photo. Frowning, I turned the photo only to have my breath knock out of my body. Sharon was probably laughing at some joke Vicky or Nil had sprouted out. I was the one who clicked the picture when she wasn't noticing.

I know.

Niya needs her mother

She is a murderer.

Do you really think so?

These inner conflicts were never good for me. I wiped out the stray tear that had rolled down my cheek. Put down the photo on Niya's desk, ruffled her hair softly and kissed her forehead and as steadily as I came I was out of the room in a second.

After an hour or half we all gathered around the dining table for the breakfast. Neither mom nor dad talked much in the last two days, maybe because of Sharon's return or the fact that Niya is present in the house. Whatever it maybe I was grateful.

The shrill voice of my ringtone boomed through the house. So much for the house being silent. I picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sir, you had called?"

"Aha yes, There is a work for you, but it's very urgent and I need the results very soon" before he could reply, I continued, "I want you to track a number and send me the details before afternoon"

"Well, your work will be done soon, Sir. What about my payment?"

"Don't worry about your payment, we will sort it out once you complete the task and I want the details of the number as soon as possible. I will email you the number and this should be confidential." I snapped

"Will let you know the information soon"

"Good" I hung up.

Looking up I saw Dad giving me a suspicious look, but I just shook my head indicating there is nothing to be suspicious about. But his eyes still lingered over me and I had a feeling that, this will lead into a disaster.

"Dad" Niya's timid voice snapped me out of my thoughts, making my heart flutter when she called me.

"Yes?" I asked, smiling at her for which my mom snorted, and as a good child I ignored her.

"Who will drop me at school?" She asked with so much innocence in her voice.

"I will, Darling" I said, ruffling her neatly braided hair, she frowned and swatted my hand causing me to chuckle.

"You know how to braid your hair this neatly?" I asked, surprised at the same time impressed.

"No" She shook her head and my mom coughed at her reply, eyeing her. I gave a confused look.

"Dadi did" She exclaimed, grinning and mother's face palmed before glaring at my child and I also grinned which matched with my daughter.

"Shall we leave then?" I asked, glancing at the wall clock.

"Yes, let me bring my bag" She said, finishing up her breakfast and running towards her room to get her bag. In that time, I grabbed my car keys and wallet. Murmuring a bye I walked toward my car sensing Niya behind me. Dropping her at school after kissing her forehead as a goodbye, I left for my office, the only place where I could get some peace right now.

Giving the keys to the chauffeur I walked towards the private elevator, which will bring me directly to my cabin's floor which was on the 15th floor. Alone. Connecting my phone to the building's internet I scrolled down my social media account, which I do once in a blue moon. Even if I wanted to stop I couldn't do it, my fingers were continually scrolling up the screen. When I reached my cabin I pressed the bell on my table indicating that I have arrived to my secretary. Still scrolling through my phone, I sat on the plush chair still but something made me stop.

"You are not supposed to meet her ,you dumb." Rey said , slapping me on my head.

"Tu dumb" I retorted, sticking my tongue out.

"Ladies and Gentleman, this is the child, who is getting married today." Vicky said, slapping my shoulders while others burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked, slightly irritated.

"You" Nil said blankly and the room erupted in laughter's again, rolling my eyes at them, really good friends I have got here.

"You aren't helping here" I deadpanned.

"We are not even going to" Amar said in a flat voice.

"You guys are of no use" I chided.

"You are not allowed, get over it. You are going to meet her in an hour, anyway" he said, adjusting my turban on my head. Sensing there is no use in arguing with them I just sighed and completed my look for my wedding, which will Happen in a few moments.

"Swayam, are you ready? You are supposed to be in the mandap in some minutes" Varun said entering the room in his own glory.

"Yes. We will bring him" Rey said, trying to smile. The tension between my younger brother and my best friend was always a mystery to me.

"Sure" Varun said in a strained voice and left the room and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Chalon" Vicky said and I got up from the chair, smoothing out the wrinkles from my Sherwani.

"Let's get you married " Rey shouted and I cracked a smile.

Finally.

Sharon, you are officially going to be mine.

Sitting on the dais, following the priest's orders, my eyes darted towards the stairs waiting for my girl to descend down and lighten up my world.

"Dulhan ko bhulaya jaye" the priest said and I couldn't move my eyes away from the stairs. In a dark red lehenga with golden embroidery which was wrapped around her body, making here look like a goddess. Walking with her head down, a smile adorning her face and blush on her cheeks, she walked towards with me, Taani and Simi are walking beside her.

"Close your mouth dude otherwise you will catch a fly soon" Bharat whispered in my ear, but it was loud enough for the boys to hear which caused them to chuckle and for snap my mouth shut.

"Give your hand bhai" Taani said grinning.

Grinning, I forwarded my hand towards Sharon and she happily intertwined our hands stepping on the mandap.

"Khoobsurat" I whispered into her ear, kissing lightly on her temple, grinning, she replied, "You could have done better" I rolled my eyes at her and we sat on the mandap. Starting the next chapter of our relationship.

Damn it!

Throwing the phone away, I breathed hard. This should not happen. I should not think about her. It will for the worst.

f**k.

Get your shit together, Swayam.

"Can I come in?" Anuj's voice called out.

"Come in" I replied shortly.

"The number has been tracked, details are here in the file" He said handing me a blue file.

Finally.

Sharon's POV

"You okay, Sharon?" Taani's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" I asked, looking at her.

"You were staring blankly at the television" She said, plopping down beside me.

"My mind was blank." I said shrugging, returning to stare the television box.

"You can talk to me" She said, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"This talk wasn't there from past 10 years, was it?" I said, smiling bitterly and shrugging her hand off my shoulder.

"Sharon" She started again,

"I want to be alone, Taani" I said getting up

"But-" she started again

"Please" My voice came out with pain

"Okay" She murmured. I know she is a little hurt by my behavior, but I can't pretend that nothing happened in these past ten years. That they didn't leave me alone.

"Sharon" Rey stopped me.

"What?" I snapped. I was getting irritated.

"Do you want to work?" He asked with a glint in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Do you want to have a job somewhere?" He asked more clearly.

I do. But who will give a job to a murderer?

"Will I get a job?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes." He replied nonchalantly.

"I don't want one in your company" I said, turning around to get into my room.

"It's not in a company but as a dance teacher."

"What?" I was surprised would be an understatement.

"In a school"

"Will they give me a job?" I asked skeptically. I don't want to raise my hopes up. If I get this job, then I would save some money and then move out from here.

"You have an interview in a- " he checked his watch, "in an hour" and he finished, smiling cheekily

"What?"

I couldn't do anything but stay there dumbfounded.

Edited by __nidhi__ - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Di...
Luvd swayam n niya's convo .
I feel murder mystery is related with varun...anyway...wanna read more n more of it..
This time plzzz update it asap