Swaron FF - The Play Of Fate - New Update @ 42 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
this story is very intriguing...
what happened between sharon and swayam...
10 years... very long for sharon and swayam to have not met..
the little sequence between them is very nice
and the little niya...my heart goes for her...
thank you for the pm...
please update soon
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... plz now reveal d secret plz... update soon... 😊
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Keechu, I feel the story is getting a bit too complicated and twisted. If we have to keep it with it update regularly without much gaps like in a week at least,otherwise we have to go through the entire ff all over again. Too much emotional baggage. I dont feel nice or feel happy once i finish reading. I feel so heavy in the heart. Great Story but not a light reading like most of the ffs. I usually read swaron ffs in the night before going to sleep. This is not one of them. This is my opinion.
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So sorry for being so late didu & about the update it was as always superb yet very painful swayam stl loves sharon bt d incident made him chnge.. I hav a slght idea wat wld hv hpn 10 yrs ago.. Sharon s out & s dply sad & cnfsd wer to lead hr life updt sn
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gsk4

Keechu, I feel the story is getting a bit too complicated and twisted. If we have to keep it with it update regularly without much gaps like in a week at least,otherwise we have to go through the entire ff all over again. Too much emotional baggage. I dont feel nice or feel happy once i finish reading. I feel so heavy in the heart. Great Story but not a light reading like most of the ffs. I usually read swaron ffs in the night before going to sleep. This is not one of them. This is my opinion.

I totally understand this feeling !
And i want to apologize for taking so much time to update, but dear we both have been going through a tough phase of our life so it was really difficult to think and form few words.

But as life became little easy we will be updating fast without much delay.

Thank you. !
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Di update Na plz I can't message on fb also ,don't knw y...???plzz update
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: raksh11

Di update Na plz I can't message on fb also ,don't knw y...???plzz update

Hi dear.
I will be updating one FF by tomorrow morning. And this one in this weekend. Please cooperate with us.
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys please do update this FF. As i said earlier its an emotional roller coaster, so please do give us a long update. I still havent got certain parts of it, but nevermind do give us an update. A long one. 😃😃😃
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update 👏
Swayam imagining Sharon and den suddenly realises she is not their wid him and again gets busy wid his routine ...why swayam is upset wid sharon hope everything gets clear soon and hope swayam still loves her like before but why he never gone to meet her in the jail

Sharon gets happy listening about good news and thought about swayam but finally sharon will be out of jail and the truth will be out dat wat happened 10 years ago dat sharon had to go to jail

Swayam remembers Niya's birthday dat she will be turning 10 ...glad dat swayam finally warming up towards his daughter hope he accepts her Poor Niya has to bear so mch yet she stays strong in front of rey n tani ...loved how tani take care of her n wishes swayam to love her like her own daughter

Waiting eagerly for the nxt chapter and swaron to meet 😊
Update soon
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diduuu kahan ho aaap plzzz update na i can't wait longer